• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

Rhapsody

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the info. I've heard this as well, just wasn't sure when is the official new requirement will be.
I'm currently waiting for my foreign levy to be approved. :smile:

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Living in JB 2 (Johore)

NEW BUNGALOWS AT PALM GOLF COURSE

For those interested in high end bungalows, take note IOI launching next weekend 24 bungalows all facing golf course. Bungalows built-up area is about 6000sq ft and each on about 20,000 sq ft land at Senai Palm Villa Golf Course area. I visited show house last week( not quite finished yet). Quite impressive and better value than those at Ledang. Selling average RM2m each. Worth a look if you have money and in the market for a good bungalow with views.:smile:

Nusajaya

Alfrescian
Loyal

I am not too sure about living next to the airport.......

NEW BUNGALOWS AT PALM GOLF COURSE

For those interested in high end bungalows, take note IOI launching next weekend 24 bungalows all facing golf course. Bungalows built-up area is about 6000sq ft and each on about 20,000 sq ft land at Senai Palm Villa Golf Course area. I visited show house last week( not quite finished yet). Quite impressive and better value than those at Ledang. Selling average RM2m each. Worth a look if you have money and in the market for a good bungalow with views.:smile:

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
View attachment 5298

Found out a cheap developer:

LA Gardens is the new urban township strategically located at the thriving Tebrau Growth Corridor within Iskandar Malaysia. Master-planned as a mixed project developed in 18 phases, the township will comprise of 1,142 residential units once completed. Be among the first to invest in the new launch of double storey terrace at LA Gardens.

any units that foreigners can buy?

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal

No this site is not anywhere near the airport. Entrance via gate C guard house from Lebuh Putra Utama. You are probably thinking of the area next to the Palm Granduer Hotel where there are some old bungalows. This development called Grand Ville. Very close to IOI Mall and shops etc.

I am not too sure about living next to the airport.......

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone been to this show unit?
Mesmeria 2 Storey Terrace House by IOI?

Yes I have been to this place. Build quality is not bad. From what I can recall, they build the full wet kitchen extension too. But this project is not suitable for me lah..

Stevewish

Alfrescian
Loyal

Yes, visited weeks back. everything inside is OK except a few things deter me from getting one unit.

1) nearer to industrial area - although some distance away
2) power transmission lines - although some distance away
3) price - higher terrace price tag.
4) stop here...

At the end, still go back to Setia Tropika after more than a year of property searching ( notice that the price also surge significantly in some areas, Bestari, Laguna, Ponderosa ...). Would not like to comment too much on Kempas.

Best regards

Last edited:

Movingaway

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, visited weeks back. everything inside is OK except a few things deter me from getting one unit.

1) nearer to industrial area - although some distance away
2) power transmission lines - although some distance away
3) price - higher terrace price tag.
4) stop here...

At the end, still go back to Setia Tropika after more than a year of property searching ( notice that the price also surge significantly in some areas, Bestari, Laguna, Ponderosa ...). Would not like to comment too much on Kempas.

Best regards

for myself will be SP too.

went to view a sub sale unit at SP and then head to Eco Cascadia showflat, i only like the high ceiling.

distance to both checkpoints are far, which i have to agree with it.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

The security in the IOI palm villa properties is one of my main concern.. Few years back, the new semi d over there are around 100-200k.. Thirdly there is a distance to the causeway.. Looking at the Nusajaya master plan, seemed that there are a few golf club housing estate in the initial plan.l if horizon hills is successful, more and mor each developments will surface.. Clearly those nearer to the causeway or tuas will have more advantage than IOI..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh, molek haven is good!! The shops are right out of your door step. Very convenient :smile: when I went to Berinda some time back, it was all sold out, so I didn't even have a chance to see show unit. Only managed to see those at ponderosa green.

Hi Bro, as my in-laws stay at Taman Molek currently, I bought Molek Haven....... Not too far from the new EKL development actually.....Ha.....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noticed more and more people hunting further out... Can't quite understand the trend nowadays, can u?

The security in the IOI palm villa properties is one of my main concern.. Few years back, the new semi d over there are around 100-200k.. Thirdly there is a distance to the causeway.. Looking at the Nusajaya master plan, seemed that there are a few golf club housing estate in the initial plan.l if horizon hills is successful, more and mor each developments will surface.. Clearly those nearer to the causeway or tuas will have more advantage than IOI..

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Property near JPO Malaysia

Don't think any one in here has bought anything in that area

Not sure what the size and built of the property are, but for that price, quite some options are available in bukit indah and it's much higher sought after than kulai.

Presumed u r SPR as you did not mention the minimum threshold.

I recently drove to the Johore premiere outlet with my family, besides checking out the so call branded outlet, I drove further to checkout if there is any good food nearby.
We ended up checking out a nearby show house just 5 min away fr JPO. Double storey terrace with 24hr security, size 22x70, developer is genting msia asking for RM430k.
Just wonder if the price is reasonable? The drive fr JPO to 2nd link is merely 20min. How is the overall security near JPO ? Anyone owe a property near JPO?:confused:

Thanks.

Last edited:

pegasus

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have noticed that there are more and more Singapore businesses being set up in Johore esp with new indust and IT Parks like Indapura etc. Many singapore SMEs are relocating to Johore. So if you are a business owner or semi-retired doing small time biz there and want a nice place to live and do not need to commute to Singapore daily there is no reason to stay close to the 2nd link or check points and pay the the unnecessary premium on properties closer to check pt and causeway, prices driven up basically by Singapore buyers. Places like Kulaijaya are fast developing and up and coming township with everything within. Like mini Ang Mo Kio. The road infrastructure in Johore has improved so much in the last 3 years that you can stay a little further out, get better quality housing at lower prices and enjoy the more relaxed countryside feel and still takes just 20 mins to get to JB town.

Noticed more and more people hunting further out... Can't quite understand the trend nowadays, can u?