• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi IskandarRocks

Thanks for replying me ....
Recently what other developemnets u think is a gd buy ?

Hi Crystal,

Not sure if I am the best person to answer that question as I have focused only on Nusajaya. I am sure there are good opportunities outside but I have not had the time and energy to look into them.

I would think that UEM Nusajaya Gateway (Gerbang Nusajaya) may turn out be a good project because:
1) Closest to Second Link
2) This is greenfield so they may make the initial launch price reasonable and attractive - think East Ledang around 2008-2009
3) UEM has gained a lot of experience over the last 3-4 years at East Ledang, Puteri Harbour, Nusa Idaman - so I would think they will make this even better.

Cheers,
IR

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Crystal:

I have just sent a note to my contact in UEM. I will update as soon as I hear from them.

BTW, I recently came across this presentation from UEM. Slide 55 has the potential rendering of this Project. Looks quite nice:

http://www.investmalaysiaconference...porate Presentation/UEM Land Holdings Bhd.pdf

Cheers,
IR

Just heard from UEM that the launch will be in August or September. Pricing, floor plans etc are not final yet. They will inform me as more info becomes available.

Based on past experience, if they say August or September, it will be later not sooner. Also, I will not be surprised if they wait for Legoland to start operations so that there is an improved demand.

Cheers,
IR

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Strange. Then how come places like Setia Tropika...even BDO...most of the units sold out! Correct me if i am wrong but foreigners only 20% quota rite? So 80% should belong to Msians. Though I am aware either one of the couples may use Msian spouse as owner. Nowadays Msians are well off ya.

A lot of Malaysians working in sg so spending power same like Singaporeans. Each phase is 20%.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Received this from UEM Land invites you to an Exclusive Prelaunch Preview of Arcoris SOHO, Mon't Kiara on 1 July 2012 (12pm-5pm) @ The Ledang Urban Retreat, Nusajaya Centre.

I m not prop agent btw..

whoami

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Paragon Residences @ Straits View Malaysia Johor Bahru
Residential
Jalan Tengku Petri 1, Straits View, Mukim Bandar, Johor Bahru
Developed By Amprojek Construction Sdn Bhd is a JV between Singapore’s ACG Group of Companies and Malaysia’s Joland Group.

Tks bro for the info.

The room (SGX bldg)was packed with keen investors...:eek:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just heard from UEM sales that they are launching Phase 4 bungalows this Saturday. Price, hold your breath, RM 3.5 - 4.1 M.

wow.. still small compared to sentosa banglow transacted at 40m... who are targets this time? definitely not the average singaporeans..

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
CRAZY PRICE.. They are either cocky, over confident or they have done their homework n it will still sell?

Well, either Iskandar has indeed hit the 'Tipping Point' OR the folks at UEM Land have been 'Tippling Hard'. We will know by next week.

Anyway, I have not been to Nusajaya for a while and thinking of going this Saturday. Will stop by the UEM office to check out the launch. Will keep everyone posted.

In the meantime, in case you have not seen, some very nice pictures of Legoland and Lifestyle Mall on Super 325. Enjoy .....

http://super325.com/

Last edited:

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
Paragon Residences @ Straits View Malaysia Johor Bahru
Residential
Jalan Tengku Petri 1, Straits View, Mukim Bandar, Johor Bahru
Developed By Amprojek Construction Sdn Bhd is a JV between Singapore’s ACG Group of Companies and Malaysia’s Joland Group.
More Info @ www.property-in-singapore.biz
Paragon Residences Floor plan/Brochure
http://property-in-singapore.biz/ne...-johor-bahru-by-amprojek-construction-sdn-bhd
Freehold - The 32 floors of commercial development consists of
- 6 floors of car park
- 1 podium floor with 12 units of shoplot
- 1 “Sky Deck” floor
- 2 blocks of Service Apartment occupying 24 floors namely Tower A & B
with a total of 533 units
- 1 unit guard house & 5 lifts per Tower

Expected TOP: 2nd Quarter 2015 (Estimated only)
From $
1 + Study 732sf - 818sf (Fr RM5xxK/SGD $2xxK)
2 + Study 936sf - 1076sf (Fr RM6xxK / SGD $25xK)
3 Bedroom 1367sf & 1389sf (Fr RM8xxK / SGD $3xxK)
3 + Study 1647sf & 1711sf (Fr RM1mil / SGD $4xxK)
Key Selling Features:-
- The proposed development enjoys panoramic view of Straits of Johor and has a bird’s eye view of Singapore.
- Located on high ground, this 32-storey high towers can be seen from all directions of Johor Bahru and will become an iconic landmark for the New Johor Bahru City.
- The proposed development situated around the Palace area (Istana Bukit Serene ) and will become tallest building within the vicinity.

This project very prime! Facing sea. Hard fight with PH. One West. One Central.

Any professional inputs from bros/sis? For rental/resale investment.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked the area.. It is not as prime as Tropez.. Also it is facing hospital..
If the price is good, some negative points can be discounted. However they are selling at record price and the developers are not those top end developers..
Beside Paragons there are other older condos with much down to earth price.. Maybe some people will rush into buy paragon and it could be a record sales.. but the at such price, one can have more options.. at least one can choose to buy from established developers with cheaper price.

This project very prime! Facing sea. Hard fight with PH. One West. One Central.

Any professional inputs from bros/sis? For rental/resale investment.