• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

New developments to share

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked the area.. It is not as prime as Tropez.. Also it is facing hospital..
If the price is good, some negative points can be discounted. However they are selling at record price and the developers are not those top end developers..
Beside Paragons there are other older condos with much down to earth price.. Maybe some people will rush into buy paragon and it could be a record sales.. but the at such price, one can have more options.. at least one can choose to buy from established developers with cheaper price.

I made a call minutes ago. The sales agent told me unit selling @ RM650 psf. Each level/stair at RM12 psf. On the high side, indeed. But facing the sea is a plus. But the Red Cross is a minus point, according to your fengshui.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I checked the area.. It is not as prime as Tropez.. Also it is facing hospital..
If the price is good, some negative points can be discounted. However they are selling at record price and the developers are not those top end developers..
Beside Paragons there are other older condos with much down to earth price.. Maybe some people will rush into buy paragon and it could be a record sales.. but the at such price, one can have more options.. at least one can choose to buy from established developers with cheaper price.

Tropez left bumi lots , have to wait a few months later to release , not sure by then release for int'l lots , how much the price will increase liao ...
The price is either a bit low (labt RM400k) or a bit high (like RM800k) for foreigners to buy ....

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not my fengshui.. I am amateur.. (just facing hospital houses you can buy but not easy to sell)
Can buy lah if money not an issue.. but I think there are better choices.. If there are no sea view, what is the point to pay so much for a house in Straits View?

I made a call minutes ago. The sales agent told me unit selling @ RM650 psf. Each level/stair at RM12 psf. On the high side, indeed. But facing the sea is a plus. But the Red Cross is a minus point, according to your fengshui.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not my fengshui.. I am amateur.. (just facing hospital houses you can buy but not easy to sell)
Can buy lah if money not an issue.. but I think there are better choices.. If there are no sea view, what is the point to pay so much for a house in Straits View?

actually i find that pool view is not bad leh . can consider if price is affordable ...

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal

Compare with PH, selling around 900 psf, quite steep. But also selling like hot cakes.

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
any new development near the tuas side? seriously considering 2-storey gated vacation home with a yard. u.s. citizen. will live there 3 months in a year. if there is any real estate agent specializing in that area and willing to give tours, please pm. will be in sg end of october. thanks!

quartz28

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys/Gals...

Just to share....Got these info from the agent...heard that they are launching this weekend.

Twin Galaxy is located just about 2-3 mins from the JB customs and it's PRIME location. It is FREEHOLD property. The project consists of both commercial and residential. The commercial is only on the ground floor facing Jalan Dato Abd Tahir and we'll be only leasing those out to high-end FnB outlets.
Residential consists of:
1. Type E, studio units with 560 sqft starting at RM360K
2. Type C, 2 bedrooms with 936 sqft starting at RM600K
3. Type D, 3 bedrooms with 1163 sqft starting at RM740K.
4. Type A, SOHO unit, 2 bedroom + studio: 1485sq ft starting at about RM1 Million
5. Type B, SOHO unit, 3 bedroom + studio: 1701sq ft starting at about RM1.2 Million
SOHOs are the more flexible floorplans as you can use the studio as your home office, or as a master suite for yourself or your in-laws, or you can live in one and rent out the other or rent both out! They are built with 2 separate main entrances. All the units are SMATV ready (astro) and high speed broadband internet ready. 4 tier security with card access + 24 hours security services and CCTV in all common areas.
Common facilities on the 8th floor is 58,000 sq ft of facilities such as infinity pool, indoor & outdoor gym, steam and sauna room, karaoke & tv room, childcare + playroom, children's playground, outdoor jogging track, garden maze, 2 badminton courts that can also be used for dinners and banquets, cafe and mini mart, laundry service... just to name a few.
Package we offer is as below (for a limited time only):
1. 5% discount (so your downpayment is only 5%, assuming you're Malaysian)
2. 0% interest payments during construction (the developer will pay for you). You only start paying when you get your key, hence your risk is only the 5% downpayment.
3. Free wardrobe and air-con for all your bedrooms, kitchen cabinets + sink + stove and cooker hob
4. Free legal fees for both your SPA and loan agreement.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Paragon sold more than 160 units for first block (b) out of around 260 units. Prices from 650-950 psf (b4 10% disc) and most of the one and two bedder are gone. The sales for today is beyond expectation. So looks like they are gg to remove the disc in later stage for the block A"

Just copied from somewhere to share with folks interested in the development in these new development. It is amazing isn't it?

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Guys/Gals...

Just to share....Got these info from the agent...heard that they are launching this weekend.

Twin Galaxy is located just about 2-3 mins from the JB customs and it's PRIME location. It is FREEHOLD property. The project consists of both commercial and residential. The commercial is only on the ground floor facing Jalan Dato Abd Tahir and we'll be only leasing those out to high-end FnB outlets.
Residential consists of:
1. Type E, studio units with 560 sqft starting at RM360K
2. Type C, 2 bedrooms with 936 sqft starting at RM600K
3. Type D, 3 bedrooms with 1163 sqft starting at RM740K.
4. Type A, SOHO unit, 2 bedroom + studio: 1485sq ft starting at about RM1 Million
5. Type B, SOHO unit, 3 bedroom + studio: 1701sq ft starting at about RM1.2 Million
SOHOs are the more flexible floorplans as you can use the studio as your home office, or as a master suite for yourself or your in-laws, or you can live in one and rent out the other or rent both out! They are built with 2 separate main entrances. All the units are SMATV ready (astro) and high speed broadband internet ready. 4 tier security with card access + 24 hours security services and CCTV in all common areas.
Common facilities on the 8th floor is 58,000 sq ft of facilities such as infinity pool, indoor & outdoor gym, steam and sauna room, karaoke & tv room, childcare + playroom, children's playground, outdoor jogging track, garden maze, 2 badminton courts that can also be used for dinners and banquets, cafe and mini mart, laundry service... just to name a few.
Package we offer is as below (for a limited time only):
1. 5% discount (so your downpayment is only 5%, assuming you're Malaysian)
2. 0% interest payments during construction (the developer will pay for you). You only start paying when you get your key, hence your risk is only the 5% downpayment.
3. Free wardrobe and air-con for all your bedrooms, kitchen cabinets + sink + stove and cooker hob
4. Free legal fees for both your SPA and loan agreement.

I went in to check out while waitg for my car to be washed at the opposite site yday...not far fr there got existg condo where the buildg look dilapidated n down the same stretch of road also got existg apartment wic looked soso. I guess if the whole area there got revamped then i guess shd be fine. If not it will stick out like sore thumb.

alleyboy

Alfrescian
Loyal
"Paragon sold more than 160 units for first block (b) out of around 260 units. Prices from 650-950 psf (b4 10% disc) and most of the one and two bedder are gone. The sales for today is beyond expectation. So looks like they are gg to remove the disc in later stage for the block A"

Just copied from somewhere to share with folks interested in the development in these new development. It is amazing isn't it?

At the rate they are going, no wonder the MY government see the need to raise the minimum threashold!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
At the rate they are going, no wonder the MY government see the need to raise the minimum threashold!

I guess the the market is always right.. No matter how one can reason and apply logics and justification, when people are willing to pay, the market is there..

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the ever strengthening SGD against the MYR, you can expect the prices to go up or at least hold for a while...in Iskandar at least. The growing publicity and the plus factors (robberies/kidnappings notwithstanding), you can expect the jams at the Causeway to get longer by the day..

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
With the ever strengthening SGD against the MYR, you can expect the prices to go up or at least hold for a while...in Iskandar at least. The growing publicity and the plus factors (robberies/kidnappings notwithstanding), you can expect the jams at the Causeway to get longer by the day..

Hei bro toyohon

The weird thing ah now the jam is not so much jb side leh but more on sg side (for causeway at least). When u look at the lta cam during peak time the jam is woodlands/bke but causeway very clear.

When returng to sg is the same..jb not so bad but jam at sg side.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
ytd was clear traffic in the afternoon , maybe coz most ppl are scare of the recent crimes ?
Hmm , i think for investment , go back to Nusajaya areas , JB town is still scary !

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it is the Singapore govt with their vested interests in NTUC and Petrol taxes that want to make things difficult for us to visit Malaysia.. so that we can spend more in Singapore.. WTF..

Hei bro toyohon

The weird thing ah now the jam is not so much jb side leh but more on sg side (for causeway at least). When u look at the lta cam during peak time the jam is woodlands/bke but causeway very clear.

When returng to sg is the same..jb not so bad but jam at sg side.