• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need genuine advice!

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: can anyone tell me?

i cheong geylang lor 8 always...limpkopi there and eat bkt and frog porridge....and then oogle the chiobus....cannot stand liao...just go there and limkopi and eye cheonging...

Alamaking just went there to eat Joetys 2 days ago. You also like to eat Joetys. Joetys is endangered species! No wonder his maid carries a gun LOL

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

what is the fastest way to get out of sinkieland?

i want to go australia.

I use this the last time.
Singapore%20Airlines.jpg

Don't try QANTAS. Very bad!

:wink:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My idea is more comfortable, yours don't have windows, hostesses, meals and shower facilities.
Arrive in better shape. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

Alamaking just went there to eat Joetys 2 days ago. You also like to eat Joetys. Joetys is endangered species! No wonder his maid carries a gun LOL

What the f eat me? How can la. But you must try some Isaan eung-ang very delicious -

grilled-frog.jpg

KNNBCCB

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My idea is more comfortable, yours don't have windows, hostesses, meals and shower facilities.
Arrive in better shape. :biggrin:

That cab driver don't need all that ... :biggrin:

He just wanted to land there in one piece. lol :biggrin:

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That cab driver don't need all that ... :biggrin:

He just wanted to land there in one piece. lol :biggrin:

i c. Got insurance for him or not?

How about the "FRAGILE" label ?

Last edited:

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal

Forget airlines. This is the real deal :smile:

[video=youtube;cPAzRQJIkcQ]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPAzRQJIkcQ[/video]

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

hmm...actually, my question is if i go australian embassy and tell them that the pple in power here have a problem with me, will they let me in. I am willing to work all kinds of jobs, dish washers etc...

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i missed the morning grassy smell of NZ. if i continue to stay in sinkieland, i surely die young. moreover, lky's cronies always make things difficult for me, i doubt my new biz will take off here. even church pastors also turn me away, tell me if i should stay here. i dun want vices too, seen too many and hear too many. tired of this kind of life. :(

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
here we go again :rolleyes:

i missed the morning grassy smell of NZ. if i continue to stay in sinkieland, i surely die young. moreover, lky's cronies always make things difficult for me, i doubt my new biz will take off here. even church pastors also turn me away, tell me if i should stay here. i dun want vices too, seen too many and hear too many. tired of this kind of life. :(

Cruxx

Alfrescian
Loyal
It's no surprise that Sinkie sheep would be drawn to the grassy smells of New Zealand.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
anywhere you go, grassy smelly nz or stinking sheepish sinkingland, you will never be happy...go and limkopi singsongtalkcock and go and give yourself a wonderful time...go lah ...joo chiat, geylang anywhere...little india or chinatown...give yourself a tarma....and you will see the light. if only i can....only sit here limkopi singsongtalkcock.................6 o'clock liao!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
serious lah,last time,oki?:o

no need to apologise lah...you can repeat and repeat...i listen and listen...it's okay. sometimes we need people to listen.sometimes we need people to give comfort.we need people.so don't be sorry okay. speak your mind.say what you want.no need to say sorry last time or what...just say.this is a nice and free forum. say it and you feel much better.you want to go to nz..can. you want to stay, also can.anyway, the world is going to end soon...2012.....so hurry. no time to procrastinate. you want to test the rat hole can. you want to swim also can. just do it!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
weall need attention sometime somehow...weall need each other sometime somehow....anyone help for 6 o'clock uncle?

u nid simi help? Thot u happily retired, sitting on fat CPF and lim kopi every day? Just watch the milk,...drink kopi-o pok, or kopi siu dai....