• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need genuine advice!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
can anyone tell me?

what is the fastest way to get out of sinkieland?

i want to go australia.

po2wq

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: can anyone tell me?

<iframe width="640" height="480" src="http://www.youtube-nocookie.com/embed/KD8gEYrLd5c?rel=0" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe> ... ... ...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

talking about dying young...really choi!!!...uncle 88 years still kicking and limkopi singsongtalkcoke!!!....so many chiobus i see everyday...still cannot stand....but still happy...why you young talking about dying young! choi!...go and give yourself a bonking blast!!!...then you will live till 88 and beyond!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

kopiuncle, you won;t understand, sometimes, when i see some fark face out there, my blood pressure go up!

talking about dying young...really choi!!!...uncle 88 years still kicking and limkopi singsongtalkcoke!!!....so many chiobus i see everyday...still cannot stand....but still happy...why you young talking about dying young! choi!...go and give yourself a bonking blast!!!...then you will live till 88 and beyond!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

no mood to write, me going to zzz...talk to you tmr, bro zeddy!:smile:

you sick...sleep so early...thenite is still young man...hey you okay...come limkopi withme can? here many beer chiobus...from china!!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

the_most_beautiful_woman_in_the_world_09.jpg

this is for krafty...cheer up!!!

zeddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

you sick...sleep so early...thenite is still young man...hey you okay...come limkopi withme can? here many beer chiobus...from china!!!

Kopi Uncle you so wild leh..:biggrin: Thought you say you old man already.. Old man must sleep earlier mah, must have some rest.. Kopi Uncle, tommorow Holiday eve you cheong where?

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Kopi Uncle you so wild leh..:biggrin: Thought you say you old man already.. Old man must sleep earlier mah, must have some rest.. Kopi Uncle, tommorow Holiday eve you cheong where?

i cheong geylang lor 8 always...limpkopi there and eat bkt and frog porridge....and then oogle the chiobus....cannot stand liao...just go there and limkopi and eye cheonging...