• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

need genuine advice!

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i really have to go, and it's final. fuck lky's cronies!

vraiment?

no lah we are into extra time only...not final yet...whistle haven't blow...

i xpect to see another thread from you, similar pattern...sometime this afternoon? Or tomorrow?

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
i missed the morning grassy smell of NZ. if i continue to stay in sinkieland, i surely die young. moreover, lky's cronies always make things difficult for me, i doubt my new biz will take off here. even church pastors also turn me away, tell me if i should stay here. i dun want vices too, seen too many and hear too many. tired of this kind of life. :(
This quite similar to betting futbol. Only has 2 choice, go or don't go. If you make a choice, outcome can only be good or no good. If you don't make a choice, there will be no outcome. :smile: