• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Nahbeh...is it my problem???

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you're a classic failure...utterly clueless when it comes to sensible and rational discussion...you just fucked people and zapped people..useless forummer...only can bully people....called me Ron Ron /besotted.....wait the real RON comes and tear your asshole!!!
hahhaaa!!!
Dear kopiuncle,

Sorry for the late reply to here.
i have if i may say pick up a
experiment style like our Bosam .

Experiment have ended and i know the
results.

Sorry i pick on you for the Experiment
because you are the stinkiest here
in term of shit (more shit than shit).

Am truly sorry to have upset you.

Alamaking

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Jw5 is one of the nicest guy here if you are a genuine posters and willing to contribute the forum. People like mollusk, zeddy, streetsmart, buikia, red amoeba, extremist etc etc are funny and peaceful people around here.

I dun have problem with you, but you an attention seeker lor, make urself so prominent here, of cox you tio cheng. Haha...

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Sorry i pick on you for the Experiment
because you are the stinkiest here
in term of shit (more shit than shit).

Am truly sorry to have upset you.

a poor copycat you stinking whore
an experiment is not your game
fucking asshole you will always be
vulval mouth is your forte.....

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Jw5 is one of the nicest guy here if you are a genuine posters and willing to contribute the forum. People like mollusk, zeddy, streetsmart, buikia, red amoeba, extremist etc etc are funny and peaceful people around here.

I dun have problem with you, but you an attention seeker lor, make urself so prominent here, of cox you tio cheng. Haha...

I totally agree. I just want to have some fun lor.Bored, jobless and cashless....Anyway you are a nice guy and I agree jw5 is a nice guy from the days of old....Kumsia and have a wonderful weekend...:smile::smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

This frog also attention seeker what . . . . . . why I got no problem? (minor problem I mean)

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
This frog also attention seeker what . . . . . . why I got no problem? (minor problem I mean)

you are different
one look at your power
cold sweat line the forehead
shivers down the spine
fingers stop typing
the mouse stops clicking
quietly stand behind....

hahaha!!!

hahhaaaaa...have a wonderful weekend:smile::smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
you are different
one look at your power
cold sweat line the forehead
shivers down the spine
fingers stop typing
the mouse stops clicking
quietly stand behind....

hahaha!!!

hahhaaaaa...have a wonderful weekend:smile::smile:

Thank you kopi . . . . . you have a wonderful and peaceful weekend too

How can one look at this cute little harmless frog have so many negative effect, moreover frog's power had never been used to zap except for once? Relax la!,

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Thank you kopi . . . . . you have a wonderful and peaceful weekend too
How can one look at this cute little harmless frog have so many negative effect, moreover frog's power had never been used to zap except for once? Relax la!,

thank you uncle joe
i knew from the start
you have a kind heart
patient and compassionate
may many blessings shower
upon you always.....

ขอบคุณครับ
kaub-koon krap

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

wait for the real experiment to come
soon the appearance will be made
then you can say your piece
eat your own filthy stinking cake...

hahahaahaa!!!...aiyah,no matter what, Kopi wishes you a wonderful weekend with your loved ones:smile:

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
wait for the real experiment to come
soon the appearance will be made
then you can say your piece
eat your own filthy stinking cake...

hahahaahaa!!!...aiyah,no matter what, Kopi wishes you a wonderful weekend with your loved ones:smile:

You talking about yourself?