• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Right-brained Hairdresser

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
Mei Taiwan gives the best overall experience in Singapore....dunno left or right brained....will check next time

LOL you mean 美台湾 at Serangoon Road opposite Bendemeer School? I always go there. The chiobus always 温柔 good service. Only thing is they dont know how to trim moustache. But nevermind, my moustache I can take care and trim myself. The quality of girls and service there just for hair cut or wash really good :smile:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
LOL you mean 美台湾 at Serangoon Road opposite Bendemeer School? I always go there. The chiobus always 温柔 good service. Only thing is they dont know how to trim moustache. But nevermind, my moustache I can take care and trim myself. The quality of girls and service there just for hair cut or wash really good :smile:
I prefer the main one in Jalan Berseh though i have tried the Bendemeer one too....heard they opened a new one in Woodlands...yet to try out

HedgeTrader

Alfrescian
Loyal
I prefer the main one in Jalan Berseh though i have tried the Bendemeer one too....heard they opened a new one in Woodlands...yet to try out

Jalan Berseh got meh? I dont know. The Serangoon one my friend brot me and intro one. I find that very good. My friend sure go that one since he lives St George.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

美台湾 chiobu hairdressers from Taiwan or locals one? Quite tempted to go try! :smile:

jw5

Loyal
When at barber, shut eyes. When at hairdresser, and if happens to be chio bu, don't. The mei tai wan gals usually chio and enjoys conversation.

Yeah bro, when I'm having my hair cut by the chiobu HK hairdresser Hymen, my eyes are wide open. :biggrin:

jw5

Loyal
I'd prefer a woman hairstylist.

Sometimes men just don't get it. :wink:

I prefer man barber. Women hairstylist I afraid accidentally touch their boobies, even the ones at the 10 minute cut. :o

I also prefer your previous avatar, this new one look like a cunning_linguist. :biggrin:

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah bro, when I'm having my hair cut by the chiobu HK hairdresser Hymen, my eyes are wide open. :biggrin:

HK? This scene comes to mind.

弥敦道九号?

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/pBb1yW291Go" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>