• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Right-brained Hairdresser

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal
The hair salon which I frequent have 2 resident chiobu hairdressers. I'm fine with either to do my hair, but their modus operandi are clearly different from each other.

Based on my repeated visits and observations, Hairdresser A is clearly a left brainer and Hairdresser B is a right brainer. Here's why:

Hairdresser A will do my hair very slowly and meticulously, keeping eye contact with me to ensure things are trodding along fine, whereas Hairdresser B will do me in a non-chalant manner, she already has a vision of of how I would look like and just go with it! When it comes to washing my head, I prefer B to A cos B's temple massage always hit the right spot.

To me, A is mechanical & on the safe side of things while B is more at ease with her skills, so for me, it's more exciting cos she will do me faster and you never know what the ending will be.

Is your hairdresser left brained or right brained? :smile:

erection2015

Alfrescian (InfP) + C
from the looks of things, my hairdresser no brains ...all boobs. My hair always cockup but my cock always up. :p

jw5

Loyal
The hair salon which I frequent have 2 resident chiobu hairdressers. I'm fine with either to do my hair, but their modus operandi are clearly different from each other.

Bro
If u visit a hair salon with 2 hairdressers or barbers, always choose the one with the bad hair. :o

I know a hairdresser in HK by the name of Hymen. She is quite the chiobu. :biggrin:

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Maximilian Chua-Heng said:
I thought a right-brained hair-dresser is probably more creative and likely to give you a better styling. For the hair-wash, I agree with you that the left-brained operator is more efficient and to the point. There again, whether it should be left-brained or right-brained depends on whether the guy or gal is left or right handed. If left- handed, everything said above will be in reverse. Is David Gan left-brained or right-brained?

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Fook Seng said:
I thought a right-brained hair-dresser is probably more creative and likely to give you a better styling. For the hair-wash, I agree with you that the left-brained operator is more efficient and to the point. There again, whether it should be left-brained or right-brained depends on whether the guy or gal is left or right handed. If left- handed, everything said above will be in reverse. Is David Gan left-brained or right-brained?

Come to think of it. Your Exhibit A is probably robot brained i.e. waiting for instruction.

Maximilian Chua-Heng

Alfrescian
Loyal

I recall both are right handed. I could be wrong. Will make a mental note next time. :biggrin:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Based on my repeated visits and observations, Hairdresser A is clearly a left brainer and Hairdresser B is a right brainer. Here's why:

Hairdresser A will do my hair very slowly and meticulously, keeping eye contact with me to ensure things are trodding along fine, whereas Hairdresser B will do me in a non-chalant manner, she already has a vision of of how I would look like and just go with it! When it comes to washing my head, I prefer B to A cos B's temple massage always hit the right spot.

To me, A is mechanical & on the safe side of things while B is more at ease with her skills, so for me, it's more exciting cos she will do me faster and you never know what the ending will be.

I never go to unisex girly salon for haircut again after one try many years ago long before I grow a ponytail. Girls can't handle razors properly and have no idea how to do a proper shave. The way girls handle razors, I'm stifled in terror if they're going to skin me alive or cut my throat. First and foremost to begin with, they have no concept of wet shaving. They whip out their razors and dry shave your sideburns immediately just like that without foam, soap or even a drop of water.

Credit where credit is due, Indian barbers are the best. They can trim or shave your sideburns, moustache, goatee and beard whatever to exactly what you have and like exactly, skilfully and comfortably. Anyway, I've learned the skill to trim and shave myself and keeping a ponytail now. So, no much need for barbering. :biggrin:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Can someone help me looking at my hairdresser's "ngor-heng" he is left or right brainer or maybe no-brainer also?

photo[2].jpg