• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Own Question Post - SBF have gangs or not?

Chrome

Alfrescian
Loyal
I no buy la bro, just checking who is the big boss here then buy from that gang la, di-gor-liang-di-gor-jor

What gang? All i see are clones belonging to a few assholes... Wait till u see my new batches debut after i am done with them. :biggrin:

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle u brought "protection" how about also give me some "protection"? :p

some ppl here take things to seriously liao. just enjoy the forum lah... sometime dont understand why got ppl come here just to spread hatred.

Your level well protected liao .....I doubt with over 500 pts you are touchable....

Spreading hatred is good.....i like to spread hatred against pappies and 60.14%

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your level well protected liao .....I doubt with over 500 pts you are touchable....

Spreading hatred is good.....i like to spread hatred against pappies and 60.14%

uncle, u are not spreading hatred. more like twisting their tails.

will anyone complain about too much points?:p

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Excuse me for trespassing, and digress -"protection" in chabor's dictionary means somethinge else. Some1 just told me RAW is more kns. :p:wink:

u too old school liao. protection also apply to guys. protection from being sudden husband cum father. give guys protection to bonk at will without responsiblity of signing an unfair marriage agreement.:biggrin:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I dont know what you mean by "steal eat". But I sure like this term "steal eat". I stil remember when I was young, my mother use to cook for dinner. I will sneak into kitchen and "steal eat". And when caught red handed by her, I will jus say "i am sampling". LOL!!!

The other type of steal eat you better not admit, whether sampling or not. Admitting means lawyer's office and the hassle of a divorce. Even if spouse spotted you with a woman outside, as long as never hold hands or carry handbag, NEVER plead guilty.

In my case, if ever spotted outside 81, I will PG to my spouse we were in 81 not to sio pu. We were there as agents of the government to discuss some undercover (the bedsheet) mission involving national security!