• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Please Guess??? Brazilian Chiobu Gang Raped, CB now feel sore!

Pinkieslut

Alfrescian
Loyal

3 Arrested After Brazilian Influencer Gang-Raped in India While on Motorcycle Trip Around the World​

Amanda Yen
Sat, 2 March 2024 at 4:55 pm GMT-8·2-min read

Puneet

Puneet
Warning: Graphic descriptions of sexual violence.
A picturesque travel day in India turned into a nightmare for a touring influencer couple who was brutally attacked by a gang of assailants who allegedly took turns raping the woman, local police said Saturday.
Fernanda and Vicente, who document their world travels by motorcycle for an audience of more than 140,000 Instagram followers, were passing through the Dumka district in India on their way to Nepal when they were viciously attacked. They had stopped in Dumka to camp there in a tent overnight, multiple outlets reported.

In videos posted to Instagram, the couple appeared with swollen, purple bruises on each of their faces and started to tear up as they recounted in Spanish what happened to them.
“Something has happened to us that we would not wish on anyone,” Fernanda said in the video, “seven men have raped me, they have beaten us and robbed us.” She added that the attackers didn’t steal many things, however, “because what they wanted was to rape me.”
Police said Fernanda reached a patrol van around 11 p.m. and was taken to the hospital for treatment, according to local reports. Pitamber Singh Kherwar, the police superintendent of the district, said they had arrested three people in connection with the attack and were actively searching for more.
In another post, Vicente showed viewers his busted lip and stitches all around his mouth. “My mouth is destroyed, but Fernanda is worse than me,” he said, adding that the attackers had repeatedly hit him with a helmet and a rock to the head.
The case thrust India’s frightening record of sexual violence into the spotlight. The country is considered one of the worst for sexual violence against women and had nearly 90 reported rapes per day in 2022, according to the National Crime Records Bureau. But rapes often go underreported because of victim-shaming and low faith in law enforcement outcomes.
In Fernanda and Vicente’s most recent posts as of Saturday, they said they remained in the hospital with police. The investigation is ongoing.

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal

3 Arrested After Brazilian Influencer Gang-Raped in India While on Motorcycle Trip Around the World​

Amanda Yen

Puneet

Puneet
A picturesque travel day in India turned into a nightmare for a touring influencer couple who was brutally attacked by a gang of assailants who allegedly took turns raping the woman, local police said Saturday.
Fernanda and Vicente, who document their world travels by motorcycle for an audience of more than 140,000 Instagram followers, were passing through the Dumka district in India on their way to Nepal when they were viciously attacked. They had stopped in Dumka to camp there in a tent overnight, multiple outlets reported.

In videos posted to Instagram, the couple appeared with swollen, purple bruises on each of their faces and started to tear up as they recounted in Spanish what happened to them.
“Something has happened to us that we would not wish on anyone,” Fernanda said in the video, “seven men have raped me, they have beaten us and robbed us.” She added that the attackers didn’t steal many things, however, “because what they wanted was to rape me.”
Police said Fernanda reached a patrol van around 11 p.m. and was taken to the hospital for treatment, according to local reports. Pitamber Singh Kherwar, the police superintendent of the district, said they had arrested three people in connection with the attack and were actively searching for more.
In another post, Vicente showed viewers his busted lip and stitches all around his mouth. “My mouth is destroyed, but Fernanda is worse than me,” he said, adding that the attackers had repeatedly hit him with a helmet and a rock to the head.
The case thrust India’s frightening record of sexual violence into the spotlight. The country is considered one of the worst for sexual violence against women and had nearly 90 reported rapes per day in 2022, according to the National Crime Records Bureau. But rapes often go underreported because of victim-shaming and low faith in law enforcement outcomes.
In Fernanda and Vicente’s most recent posts as of Saturday, they said they remained in the hospital with police. The investigation is ongoing.
Kena 12in Black Olalala...no joke de woh

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No pity for trashy influencers. Now she is using her sob story to get more clicks and views. :rolleyes:

lostvirgin

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh dear, it must be the curry lube they used.
She should talk to our Gin to join her curry support network.

Cottonmouth

Alfrescian
Loyal
Poor girl, her pussy must be all bruised now.
Though still tight compared to Gan Siok Bin's well fucked big hole.

713112f2cbf8f67232de7ea8e4891d28.11.jpg

cockie

Alfrescian
Loyal

Amanda Yen

Puneet

Puneet

Stupidity have not cure. Knowing the reputation of India do have such incidents happening day in day out. Why still want to go? Even if want to go and at least take some safety precautions.