• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

My Own Question Post - SBF have gangs or not?

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro how is the note book? bought already?:biggrin:

what note book? Samsung? I got the tablet and the phone.......kns the phone sold out whole singapore cannot find ended up i got to buy from online seller.....supposed to be ceramic white but the box put as marble white..........dunno got kena scam bo?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what note book? Samsung? I got the tablet and the phone.......kns the phone sold out whole singapore cannot find ended up i got to buy from online seller.....supposed to be ceramic white but the box put as marble white..........dunno got kena scam bo?

Bro sound like you already bought liao, most important is dont break down ok liao :biggrin:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Bro sound like you already bought liao, most important is dont break down ok liao :biggrin:

yes got liao......getting protective screen and cover.......machiam schoolboy with new toys now :biggrin:
iphone throw one side.......the phone got 2 SIM slots......micro and normal........if slot both SIM cards can use 2 lines on 1 phone bo?

hokkien

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
yes got liao......getting protective screen and cover.......machiam schoolboy with new toys now :biggrin:
iphone throw one side.......the phone got 2 SIM slots......micro and normal........if slot both SIM cards can use 2 lines on 1 phone bo?

Bro that I really dont know......enjoy playing your new toy :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:
Dont wait kacak! liao liao got crack:biggrin:
joking :biggrin:

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
uncle joe,

r u ok? what with the questions?

come forum is to be happy. no need to be unhappy over what happen here. this is a virtual world.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I read with fascination this morning in a thread about traitor and betrayal which made me wonder if there are gangs inside this forum. If so then I wonder

1. how many gangs are there

2. who is who in each gang

3. finally can someone tell me which gang I belong to

Simi si gang, only know there are those who agreed, disagreed, create chao and no hiao and some like me only want to gain some insightful knowledge have fun and relax...like that can boh.....:p:p:smile:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
Simi si gang, only know there are those who agreed, disagreed, create chao and no hiao and some like me only want to gain some insightful knowledge have fun and relax...like that can boh.....:p:p:smile:

No la chucky, just wondering only ma, because if have and I have to pay protection money I jolly damn well better pay before anything happen la.

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Does not take me long in SBF to know there are cliques who support each others' threads. You know yourself whose posts you always will respond to which betrays your affiliation. Coming on strong in defence of your clique already confirms where your loyalty lies.

Don't believe in that, i do talk to Zhihau alot doesn't mean i agree with him all the time, plus there is nothing in his post for me to disagree with in the first place, I talk to Tonychat know him from the previous forum along with his buddy kassim? doesn't mean i agreed with what he post or come to his defence.

It is cyberspace, you can be who or act want you want....even those i met in real life, doesn't mean in cyberspace i have to side with him, if you value friendship the cybro you did meet in person it is better you tell him what he doesn't like to hear than being a doctor feel good........:*::confused::smile:

It is cyberspace have fun and relax.........:smile::smile::smile:

chuckyworld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No la chucky, just wondering only ma, because if have and I have to pay protection money I jolly damn well better pay before anything happen la.

Wah lau bro like that so many gangs by the time payup ...got no change for kopi O also man.....must look for a back mountain, must be kao tang want then can do.......:*::biggrin::smile:

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Maybe all the gangs can come up with one logo each and include in avatar.

Like Kinana can have this cloud and lightning logo:

black_cloud.gif

jw5, zeddy maybe this hatchet logo:

medieval-throwing-hatchet.jpg

cleareyes, yellowarse maybe the arrow and heart:

stock-photo-heart-with-arrow-symbol-27885154.jpg

That way easier for all to identify affiliation. What do you think?

P.S. Do the images appear on your browser?

Last edited:

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset

mojito

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the heads-up joetys. Sometimes dunno why when I view the forum from handheld devices, the pictures don't appear.

sleaguepunter

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't believe in that, i do talk to Zhihau alot doesn't mean i agree with him all the time, plus there is nothing in his post for me to disagree with in the first place, I talk to Tonychat know him from the previous forum along with his buddy kassim? doesn't mean i agreed with what he post or come to his defence.

It is cyberspace, you can be who or act want you want....even those i met in real life, doesn't mean in cyberspace i have to side with him, if you value friendship the cybro you did meet in person it is better you tell him what he doesn't like to hear than being a doctor feel good........:*::confused::smile:

It is cyberspace have fun and relax.........:smile::smile::smile:

some ppl here take things to seriously liao. just enjoy the forum lah... sometime dont understand why got ppl come here just to spread hatred.

Sunstreaker

Alfrescian
Loyal
some ppl here take things to seriously liao. just enjoy the forum lah... sometime dont understand why got ppl come here just to spread hatred.

you're probably not been targeted for annihilation here by the nolife lowlife and the unscrupulous assholes...

people have to defend themselves even in an anonymous forum.