• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Ms puiyi injured and rescued

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
I got no idea what she was saying. Yesssss was all I knew. That means she wanted the ang moh but just like me, dunno what she meant.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Shorter the better. Tall ladies are less horny.
Hmm big ass big boobs can't too short. Not be well proportion. Taller better. Fat pussy is quite hard to find but usually big boobs big ass type of chink usually have fat pussy. Fat pussy I love it man esp when do 69 and with nice virgin closed-lip asshole.

ilovechinesegal

Alfrescian
Loyal
This one is tall, big boobs, big ass and from the bulge in the bikini, fat pussy too.

U are a good scout. I remember I 69 a big ass chink gal her asshole is damn small close lip virgin type and very cute and I can't resist to lick it and is nice and also lip the fat pussy also. Damn shiok man. Doggy is like I was in heaven because she is very tight and reverse cowgirl is also nice to see her ass bouncing. Big boobs big ass and fat pussy tall white skin best of the best. Look just average can already her white skin win everything.