• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Influencer MsPuiYi To Pursue Master’s Degree In The UK

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
1 thing is that during the old era it was more difficult to pass gce o level English, compared to a decade+ later, after my batch. I took mine in mid 80s. I know many people who was also brought down by English subject. The exam markers were extremely strict. That's the reason I didn't quite believe @ginfreely can get a A1 in English and literature, as I believe she Sat for gce o level just a little later than me. And I personally does not know much people scoring A1 in english during my time. Not even the doctor benedict tan, the sg sailor.
10 years + later, when my ex gf took her gce o level, she could get a b3 when I found my English proficiency was definitely better than hers, without a single doubt. Becos she always needed to consult me about English subject matters. From then I started to think maybe Cambridge exam markers has been asked to be less stringent.

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal
1 thing is that during the old era it was more difficult to pass gce o level English, compared to a decade+ later, after my batch. I took mine in mid 80s. I know many people who was also brought down by English subject. The exam markers were extremely strict. That's the reason I didn't quite believe @ginfreely can get a A1 in English and literature, as I believe she Sat for gce o level just a little later than me. And I personally does not know much people scoring A1 in english during my time. Not even the doctor benedict tan, the sg sailor.
10 years + later, when my ex gf took her gce o level, she could get a b3 when I found my English proficiency was definitely better than hers, without a single doubt. Becos she always needed to consult me about English subject matters. From then I started to think maybe Cambridge exam markers has been asked to be less stringent.
she cheated in her exams like she always lie that people harass her but it is she who harass people?