• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Malaysian Influencer MsPuiYi To Pursue Master’s Degree In The UK

gsbslut

Stupidman
Loyal

Malaysian Influencer MsPuiYi To Pursue Master’s Degree In The UK​

user posted image

Malaysian OnlyFans and content creator Ms Pui Yi recently announced she is set to embark on a Master’s degree in Leadership and Management.
Based on her Instagram post, she will be heading to the United Kingdom to further her studies at York St John University.
user posted image

Her announcement to pursue a Masters degree was met with support from her fans.
Fans said she might be the most famous student in her class and wished her all the best.
user posted image

Pui Yi previously graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in an unspecified Business major in November 2022.
user posted image

While she did not say which university she attended, the graduation video she posted on TikTok showed her degree was likely awarded by the University of Greenwich and Troy University.

Ms Pui Yi previously said her childhood dream was to become a surgeon but the dream was dashed due to the lack of funds to study medicine.
user posted image

In February 2023, she set up a scholarship fund totalling USD1 million (RM4.65 million) to help students who were once in her shoes.
The MsPuiYi Scholarship Fund was open to students from around the world.
user posted image

Each student will receive USD1,000 (RM4,650) to pursue any field they are interested in and also a hardship grant during their studies. A business startup grant will also be given upon graduation.

Ms Pui Yi is widely known for her adult content, but she has also kept an active career as a DJ and dabbled as an actress.
user posted image

She also manages her own brand and business ventures and has since rejoined OnlyFans in September with toned-down content.

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
Simi lanjiao is York St john university. I have heard of York in the UK, and Johns Hopkins in the US. This one set up by @JohnTan to teach only fans to 69?

syed putra

Alfrescian
Loyal
There is a reputable university of york.but st John's university is not part of it.its just another new privately owned universities in the UK.
I am a big fan of Pui Yi. She always have a plan B. If you dont succeed, try another route. Donating a huge chunk of her wealth at a early age shows her sincererity. She is maybe only 25 years old. If i remember correctly, she bought her prosche at 22.
Audaces fortuna juvat

JohnTan

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Simi lanjiao is York St john university. I have heard of York in the UK, and Johns Hopkins in the US. This one set up by @JohnTan to teach only fans to 69?

It looks like this York St Johns was set up in the 1841 and took over 160 years to reach university status.

nabeifuckpap

Alfrescian
Loyal
This girl a bit mental one, not interested when got tons of other JHB more chio on Instagram and 小红书

bigozt

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thought she going Oxford or Cambridge. Going to fly by night UK uni. Why? Bumi-run MBA unis not admit her?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anything wrong when someone is getting a further education? Do u have a degree? At least she has a business and a charity foundation. Do u have any? If u want education, u have to grow from it and be at least less stupid.

NUS produce educatedly stupid. A total waste of taxmoney and education resource.

IMG_20240106_154657_972.jpg

IMG_20240106_155227_991.jpg

Last edited:

ChaoKuan

Alfrescian
Loyal
What is the point of having a post graduate degree when end of the day, you still have the "employee" mindset in you?

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe got money you cannot study whatever you want and at any reputable institution that you want.
I already know 1 rich Indon chiobu being accepted by NUS with almost 0 command of English with average intelligence. In this world got money rarely things cannot be done.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
I don't believe got money you cannot study whatever you want and at any reputable institution that you want.
I already know 1 rich Indon chiobu being accepted by NUS with almost 0 command of English with average intelligence. In this world got money rarely things cannot be done.
She just required to sit for a basic English test before being accepted. I asked her what test they given you, she said just to make sure she can understand English. Wtf I didn't tell her limpe failed the polytechnic entry requirments even with very good results with most subjects except a e8 for English gce o level. She just needed a approx pri 3 English requirement woh.

I just faking congratulated her with anger boiling me down for pap double standards just becos she wu lui lang.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
She just required to sit for a basic English test before being accepted. I asked her what test they given you, she said just to make sure she can understand English. Wtf I didn't tell her limpe failed the polytechnic entry requirments even with very good results with most subjects except a e8 for English gce o level. She just needed a approx pri 3 English requirement woh.

I just faking congratulated her with anger boiling me down for pap double standards just becos she wu lui lang.
I know her tuition fees are non subsidised and the approval should be getting some benefits from her rich parents.
If pap education system can corrupt, why not UK or any other reputable institution?

tobelightlight

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know her tuition fees are non subsidised and the approval should be getting some benefits from her rich parents.
If pap education system can corrupt, why not UK or any other reputable institution?
This is a used by the Ball-lessness of sinkies over the years.. The 97% vaccinated rate already shown that.