• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Millionaire plastic surgeon dies of cancer at age 40.

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That's why I say, enjoy while you can. You'll never know when will go. And worst is cannot bring the money together. Dio Boh?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
this article is for her

Susan-Lim.jpg

I can think plenty of people: old man, his son, daughter in law, their relatives, ......

ray_of_hope

Alfrescian
Loyal
Most people would take the good doctor's remarks with a pinch of salt. Being a millionaire and then being philosophical on the cusp of death is to have a disconnect with the reality of everyday folk.

I prefer those millionaires, who still hale and healthy have started to distribute their wealth to the less fortunate.

Suzie

Alfrescian
Loyal
He shared his thoughts at his "death bed" if i may ...

" Below is the transcript of the talk of Dr. Richard Teo, who is a 40-year-old millionaire and cosmetic surgeon with a stage-4 lung cancer but selflessly came to share with the D1 class his life experience on 19-Jan-2012."

Loofydralb

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry, have to say that I do not have much respect for this kinds of doctor-humans.

Again, an example of how intelligence does not equate to wisdom. And he blames society, the media for being what he was. Tsk. Tsk.