• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

MILF or mei mei ?

xenomorph

Alfrescian
Loyal
after reading this thread

http://www.singsupplies.com/showthread.php?103651-Are-you-guys-sure-YingLuck-is-pretty

i want to ask, do you prefer milf eg yinglick lilyneo or a mei mei?

ok. i keep details to minimum in case it get too spicy for this forum.

a year back, i invited a milf singapore emigrant to stay over my flat in sydney while she sorted out her accommodation and i had the most mind-blowing s8x ever.

in the process, i neglected my mei mei flatmates. never regreted that decision.

she has since left. but i still long for her and find the prc and msian mei meis very childish, demanding but dunno how to please.

she not exactly milf because she is single and not a mother. can count as spg but in her mid 30s and very experienced. she was on a dating website to find a hubby, but the men she dated wanted to try her out first. so very experienced.

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
u r quite rite. those china mid 30s are hell of fucking horny. they will send you to high heavens and you love dying standing. give them a try and you know why sinkie men are swarming over them...from head to toe and from p to p !!!

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
long time got one mei mei. don't know wat to do. youwant this,okay. you want that okay. how to do it. okay. you want side. you want horse ride. you want doggie. all look blur blur.syt no doubt but nofire. then got one with milf china....no need to ask. you relac and she sends you to the highest heaven and the highest cloud 9 and above. so if i were you, choose a milf...but ...but ...but most of these milf veri loose one...so unless yours really tuatuakee,youswim inside.but still she can still send you to the highest heaven.go and have a go. no regrets one.good lark!

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
what race is this milf? i think middle age japanese housewife is best. very horny, they have special bars and magazine delicated to them.