• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Chitchat Lao Cheebye Cynthia Koh Does No Regrets Not Being a Mummy

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I believe the local propagandists are contractually obligated to interview these showbiz people every now and then, possibly on a slow news day.

It is an opiate for daft Sinkies. :cool:

oliverlee

Alfrescian
Loyal
So she proved my theory. It's all about control. They want to control, and not to be controlled. So they need younger men, not so intelligent, emotionally dependent etc.
she just hasn't met highly intelligent older men. But it's par for the course, when the local media industry is filled with jocks like Jackass Neo, Markfuckface Lee, and Terence Caocheebai. What hope is there for intelligent offspring? Darwinian preselection is dead. (btw can't take my eyes off her panty line. Even a photo shoot like this has more than meets the eye)

k1976

Alfrescian
Loyal
she just hasn't met highly intelligent older men. But it's par for the course, when the local media industry is filled with jocks like Jackass Neo, Markfuckface Lee, and Terence Caocheebai. What hope is there for intelligent offspring? Darwinian preselection is dead. (btw can't take my eyes off her panty line. Even a photo shoot like this has more than meets the eye)
We have satik bosses like John and Glockman...no worries

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the actual meaning of having regrets or no regrets at this point in her life ?
When I say I regret gambling now, I can stop gambling.
If she says have regrets what can she do next ?
She cannot adopt at this age too. Will be too old unless she adopt a grandchild instead of child.
I think the real regrets only will come at the last breathing time. If still no regrets then is the real answer.

sbfuncle

Alfrescian
Loyal
What's the actual meaning of having regrets or no regrets at this point in her life ?
She cannot adopt at this age too. Will be too old unless she adopt a grandchild instead of child.
I think the real regrets only will come at the last breathing time. If still no regrets then is the real answer.
In other words, there is no meaning to talk or ask about whether got regrets or not for things that are irreversible :rolleyes:

LexLuthor

Alfrescian
Loyal
These women do not want intelligent men, young or old.

They just want a Zhu Bajie without the pig head.

The most sellable men are the handsome Zhu Bajie.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It means only this: she regrets it but is too proud to admit it.

wikiphile

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
She was on Tinder for a while but it was for her MLM biz and not to find a sperm donor. Ask me how i knew.

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
Woman need Love to Flourish de
She is 话中有话, no regret actually means very regret..

Just like....
maxresdefault-3.jpg