• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Manchester United 2013/2014

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Rtn leg is writing on the wall they just defend like Fulham n I am sure they will do a better job than Fulham,...

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably many here share same sentiments :(

Manchester United fan demands David Moyes sacking by getting ‘Moyes out!’ tattoo
Jamie Sanderson
Wednesday 26 Feb 2014 5:09 pm

bhay5cscmaeoqjy-large-e1393434112157.jpg

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/26/manch...-sacking-by-getting-moyes-out-tattoo-4323851/

In the haze of media coverage, radio talk shows and Twitter debate – it can be difficult to make your opinion stand out.

But one Manchester United supporter has made people sit up and listen to his view on the future of under-fire Red Devils boss David Moyes – by getting it tattooed on his body.

The fan, who has remained anonymous, is not a fan of Moyes and he wants him sacked by Old Trafford officials sooner rather than later.

And to make people know he’s serious, he’s had the words ‘Moyes out!’ permanently placed on his back.

MORE: Where did it all go wrong for Moyes at United?

A photo of the ink work has since been posted on Twitter in the aftermath of United’s shock 2-0 defeat to Olympiakos in the first leg of their last 16 Champions League tie.

The result saw increasing question marks appear over Moyes’ future, and judging by this fan’s action – he has plenty of work to do to turn around their opinion

Poll: Should Manchester United sack David Moyes?

http://metro.co.uk/2014/02/26/poll-should-manchester-united-sack-david-moyes-4321477/

Results, overwhelming majority say aye:

Should David Moyes be sacked?

Yes. United got the wrong man, it's time to put it right. 72.58%

No. Moyes will get it right, he just needs time. 27.42%

Last edited:

THE_CHANSTER

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Probably many here share same sentiments :(

There are many Sinkie fans who are just 'Glory Hunters' and will support whoever wins the EPL or is currently doing well.
Expect many of these 'fans' to switch allegiance to the sky blue of City if Moyes isn't sacked.

A true fan sticks with their team through thick and thin.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
..just 'Glory Hunters' and will support whoever wins the EPL or is currently doing well.
Expect many of these 'fans' to switch allegiance to the sky blue of City if Moyes isn't sacked.
....sticks with their team through thick and thin.
Aka jersey changers, to flavour of season. :p

And not to noisy and (arab oil slick) check book neighbours!

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Your ABU (Anything But United) seems unmistaken here. You a closet scouser? :p

you mean Liverpool huh ?

my 3rd favourite team................a very distant 3rd............

since 1986, my favourite has been Bayern..............but i pay much more attention to my 2nd team Roma............

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There are many Sinkie fans who are just 'Glory Hunters' and will support whoever wins the EPL or is currently doing well.

S'poreans are shallow and lack character, that's why kana bully by PAP..............

last time mana got Chelsea fans..................until the Russian Jew bought the club........

all the Everton fans ilang liao..............

after Roma won the title in 2001 then i start seeing people wear their jerseys..............i support them from 1986 also never buy one............:biggrin:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

precisely we support Man U thats why it pain us to see Moyes ruining the team with dumb tactics.
he has wealth of talents in RVP, Rooney, Januzaj, Zaha but dunno how to use them potentially.
always play with small team mentality...

if we are glory hunters, we fuck care and jump ship immediately.

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
S'poreans are shallow and lack character, that's why kana bully by PAP..............

last time mana got Chelsea fans..................until the Russian Jew bought the club........

all the Everton fans ilang liao..............

after Roma won the title in 2001 then i start seeing people wear their jerseys..............i support them from 1986 also never buy one............:biggrin:

You'll be surprised that there are fans of other clubs: Chelsea, Newcastle, Everton, Tottenham. Some others support non-English clubs e.g. Bayern and Barcelona and AC Milan.

If you want to talk about gloryhunters: Liverpool was the original club filled with gloryhunting fans back in the 1970s.

Chelsea almost went bankrupt under Ken Bates, Roman Abramovich rescued the club. Chelsea had also played sexy football and won a few trophies long before Roman bought the club.

Any successful club will have its fair share of plastic fans, Man Utd is no exception.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lets not talk about return leg...next up against West Brom....hoodoo 3-3 farewell for Fergie last season. this time round, maybe can scrap through since Anelka is banned.

then moyes dick become inflated again and think he can screw the Greek on the return leg...better get 3 points against Brom because we won't see 3 points for long time....Liverpool, Man C...u reckon they can get even one point at OT which is as leaky as my tap?

laksaboy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
lets not talk about return leg...next up against West Brom....hoodoo 3-3 farewell for Fergie last season. this time round, maybe can scrap through since Anelka is banned.

then moyes dick become inflated again and think he can screw the Greek on the return leg...better get 3 points against Brom because we won't see 3 points for long time....Liverpool, Man C...u reckon they can get even one point at OT which is as leaky as my tap?

You support Man Utd and yet you don't even remember the scorelines of more memorable matches. :rolleyes:

Farewell match for Fergie was a 5-5 draw. Lukaku had a hat trick for West Brom.

I_Hate_Pappies

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If MAN U missed CL which i think they will this season, i rather they give Europa a miss too. Concentrate on rebuilding and focus on BPL next season.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
De Gea may be a prodigious talent but you need consistency to be of any use to the club. To raise the bar, they should get someone who could challenge him for the number keeper spot.

All is not lost. They can still make a comeback in the second leg.Perhaps DM should consider dropping RVP to the bench and let the likes of Welbeck and Hernandez as the front men to lead the attack. We can be sure Olympiakos will park the bus in the second leg. Shoot at every opportunity they get and work on the set pieces. I remain optimistic they can achieve it in true United fashion ie. playing for each other.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
You support Man Utd and yet you don't even remember the scorelines of more memorable matches. :rolleyes:

That is one of the less memorable matches and perhaps RA or any United fan would rather forget. I remember that match for Jonny Evans inept performance and the fact that old fart made a complete U turn on the substitution. The young Januzaj was suppose to come on until West Brom staged an incredible comeback. I think it left the old fart fuming.

Gallego99

Alfrescian
Loyal
If Ashley Cole is out of contract this summer, perhaps Moyes should consider him. Whatever he does, I hope never to see another Everton player in the United rank.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Last edited:

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

sorry bro...i rem it was either 5-5 or 3-3...just lazy to google to verify.
i am so fed up with Moyes n his stupid tactics that Fergie seems like long time ago.

if Fergie is still at the helms, we won't even be at this level.

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If Ashley Cole is out of contract this summer, perhaps Moyes should consider him. Whatever he does, I hope never to see another Everton player in the United rank.

in my opinion, sign ashley cole might as well offer evra a new contract.
no...better sign a new left back...evra is good going forwards, but several matches this season, he is found lacking defending.
his pace no longer can catch up with opposing players.