• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man falls from 24th floor hours after wedding reception

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I thought you're promoting your Ghost Buster Skill… :p Hahaha… Your Eye must be 4D⅓ instated of 3D, every time seeing ghost every where. heheheh…:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

the room they stayed could be haunted!

there are many haunted hotel rooms especially those like in gentings and soon our IR rooms could be one of the favorite places.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow !:eek:
don't let the police see this, else they might copy your article to close the case. :cool:

So far, I don't see any indication of possible suicide. It's customary during wedding dinner that the bridegroom is toasted with brandy round after round. He might be trying get skyline view, some fresh air (and nicotine fix as well) but somehow his sense of balance still swerved by the excessive alcohol level and tipped over...to tragedy. A very likely scenario is that he felt an attack of nausea and by reflex tried to bend over ledge to vomit...but lost balance.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow !!!! Which shop is it :confused:?!?!

Saw the guy's photo in today's papers and realised he had sold me a laptop some years ago. Enterprising young man who started his business at a relatively young age.

Sad that he met with such a tragic end.

Two possibilities: he had unresolved matters with an ex, or debt collectors were after him.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear Watson, the game may be afoot. Coroner says injuries sustained indicate he fell from no more than six storeys.

Sherlock Holmes

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Watson, the game may be afoot. Coroner says injuries sustained indicate he fell from no more than six storeys.

Business partner or wife's lover chasing him saying I am going to throw you over .

But neither was faster than him running to the ground floor ! Alas at the six .. They caught up with him .

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
why this guy had gone up to the roof top to smoke and not the open area outside the hotel? nowadays you can see people smoke at these area outside their office building. it is already a common sense and common practice. how many of them would 'climb' all the way top to smoke? this is not logical.

why don't he take the shower with his wife? why don't he wait for his wife? this is the very moment of the best part of the whole marriage. why he must take a puff outside the room? (sorri i could not understand his logic)

"Coroner says injuries sustained indicate he fell from no more than six storeys. " this supports my perception.

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
he is so weak, that groom you talk about, not the one who kill himself.
if he love her, he can accept her past.
obviously he does not
what he expect? a virgin in singapore on 21 th century.
yeah right. loser.

Many years ago, I was invited to the wedding of a female colleague at a local hotel along the Orchard Road strip.

I've not much clue on her husband, but observed that he came from a well to do family and was doing well himself. As for her, within the office, we all knew she was a sexually promiscuous person whom would sleep with anyone who could offer her benefits in return such as a promotion at work, pay increment, paid vacations etc.

Unfortunately, I was seated at a table where her previous sexual partners made up the majority and they started discussing what they did with her together - a bit disrespectfully I thought.

After a couple of drinks, some of the guys started talking loudly on how her bits looked liked, how she was in bed, what her favourite positions are etc. and what I guess was way overboard was when they took the discussion into the restroom where the all poked fun at the poor groom.

Sadly and unfortunately, unknown to them, the groom was in the cubicle and emerged to identify himself to the group. What I heard thereafter was that the groom confronted his bride and a quarrel broke out and plans for divorce were made that night itself.

Could have been the same case here. But the groom just couldn't take it and helped himself off the ledge.

JWNY

Alfrescian
Loyal
guys,

is it so hard to accept that it was truly an unfortunate accident and no foul play was involved?

JWNY

R

redlightmeansgo

guys,

is it so hard to accept that it was truly an unfortunate accident and no foul play was involved?

JWNY

Exactly what I have been saying: either the work of creditors or some one else dislodged him.

Why would anyone run round the whole building to look for a spot just to have a smoke? He walked barefeet through the shopping arcade mind you.

Even if you stay on a non smoking floor, just go to the staircase and sneak a puff. You think foreigners would care when they come here and stay at hotels? They will just smoke in their suites.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Exactly what I have been saying: either the work of creditors or some one else dislodged him.

Why would anyone run round the whole building to look for a spot just to have a smoke? He walked barefeet through the shopping arcade mind you.

Someone could just smoke in the toilet or in the room .

Just an excuse for the police to wrap up the case .

besotted

Alfrescian
Loyal
shin min reported he had quarrel with bride before wedding but suicide probability low

based on cctv footage speculation is this:

he badly needed to smoke, rushed out to fire exit but door is one-way so he couldn't come back and ran all the way down to the shopping arcade to find a way back to the main lift lobby so that he could get back to his room when wife finish shower

but how he fell remained a mystery, csi still checking

this one not tv show, need a long time to check all the angles to come up with a probable answer

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear Watson, creditors don't really want to kill debtors, they only want to collect. In any case, there's no evidence that he's severely in debt.

Sherlock Holmes

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear Watson, this is most probable, I agree.

I was once trapped inside the stairwell of 72nd storey Raffles Hotel (old Compass Rose) when I went in for a puff, without realising it's a one-way door entrance no exit. Climb down 72 storeys and take the lift back up again? That's a daunting and fainting prospect. Fortunately, it was a formal dinner, I was fully dressed and and equipped with my mobile phone. Called for help and everything was OK, though my friends had a good laugh.

Sherlock Holmes

shin min reported he had quarrel with bride before wedding but suicide probability low

based on cctv footage speculation is this:

he badly needed to smoke, rushed out to fire exit but door is one-way so he couldn't come back and ran all the way down to the shopping arcade to find a way back to the main lift lobby so that he could get back to his room when wife finish shower

but how he fell remained a mystery, csi still checking

this one not tv show, need a long time to check all the angles to come up with a probable answer

scoobyhoo

Alfrescian
Loyal
neglience of the hotel for not warning the customers not to use the door? i still suspect that there are doubts and he probably been murdered. the suspect is his wife.