• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man falls from 24th floor hours after wedding reception

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
I know this sounds callous but the wife is a rich woman now. She has a fully paid HDB flat and his insurance money. She is easily worthed close to 750k now.

U fool! 750k in Singapore leh! U think she stay in cheapo cuntries like Matland?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
300 tables for this woman ? Is it worth it under current Singapore's kangaroo women's charter ?

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
murder_scene.png

boundThunter

Alfrescian
Loyal
Married life sucked big time !!!

Realised that, and oops...what the heck...

Rest In Peace, may you attain what you aspired.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear Watson, elementary with the clues including CCTV footage:

After wedding night consummation, his bride went for a shower. He scrambled out of the hotel room for a smoke, probably because it's designated non-smoking room or his bride strongly forbid him from smoking. He looked scrambling because he wanted to finish his smoke quick and get back into the room a.s.a.p. He went down downstairs till the 2nd floor, then remembered that it's still non-smoking area unless he go out of the front door at ground floor. However, he wasn't properly attired for that. So he scrambled back up the staircase and lift all the way to the roof garden. Relieved, he lighted up and puffed what was to be his last smoke. Like I've mentioned earlier, it's customary for a bridegroom to be toasted with rounds after rounds of brandy. It's also common for excessive alcohol blood level symptoms like nausea, loss of sense of balance etc. to take effect only after the drinker is fully relaxed. He most probably felt the effect of a sudden nausea attack and by reflex bent over the ledge to try to vomit. However, having also lost his sense of balance, he tipped over to tragedy.

Sherlock Holmes

R

redlightmeansgo

Saw the guy's photo in today's papers and realised he had sold me a laptop some years ago. Enterprising young man who started his business at a relatively young age.

Sad that he met with such a tragic end.

Two possibilities: he had unresolved matters with an ex, or debt collectors were after him.

R

redlightmeansgo

Btw, those of you who are touting this vertigo-loss of balance theory, if you knew this guy, you would know he wasn't a bean pole. He worked out in the gym, and looked quite hefty, so it'd be quite unlikely for him to just tip over.

Sherlock might trip over his own cloak, but not this bloke

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Btw, those of you who are touting this vertigo-loss of balance theory, if you knew this guy, you would know he wasn't a bean pole. He worked out in the gym, and looked quite hefty, so it'd be quite unlikely for him to just tip over.

Sherlock might trip over his own cloak, but not this bloke

My dear Watson, the effect of excessive alcohol respects no physical stature or fitness.

Sherlock Holmes

R

redlightmeansgo

Your faulty logic astounds me to no end.

There are no windows on the second floor, where subject was last seen by the eye in the sky. Could a man giddy with alcohol make it up 4 flights in less than 3 min?

According to eye witnesses, he could have gone to the balcony near the hall where his wedding was held. But that is on the 6th floor. Would he bend over to puke from 6 floors up?

I think ironically, the ground on which he stood would have been more adequate to the purpose.

Last edited by a moderator:

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
anybody from the police dept can please furnish us with more info?

so many brains here want to crack the case...:smile:

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
My dear Watson, It's clear that he fell from the 24th floor pool and garden. There's no evidence of anyone else there to murder him. There's no evidence of any motive to commit suicide. It's natural that a smoker in non-smoking building heads for the ground floor, if that's not possible or inappropriate, heads for the roof. Read my earlier posting. It's common that the effects of too much alcohol takes effect after the drinker is totally relaxed and physiological defences are switched off (and therefore more vulnerable to losing control over sense of balance).

Sherlock Holmes

Your faulty logic astounds me to no end.

There are no windows on the second floor, where subject was last seen by the eye in the sky. Could a man giddy with alcohol make it up 4 floors in less than 3 min?

According to eye witnesses, he could have gone to the balcony near the hall where his wedding was held. But that is on the 6th floor. Would he bend over to puke from 6 floors up?

I think ironically, the ground on which he stood would have been more adequate to the purpose.