• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Man falls from 24th floor hours after wedding reception

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Watson, It's clear that he fell from the 24th floor pool and garden. There's no evidence of anyone else there to murder him. There's no evidence of any motive to commit suicide. It's natural that a smoker in non-smoking building heads for the ground floor, if that's not possible, heads for the roof. Read my earlier posting. It's common that the effects of too much alcohol takes effect after the drinker is totally relaxed and physiological defences are switched off (and therefore more vulnerable to losing control over sense of balance).

Sherlock Holmes

okay, no foul play suspected..case closed....:biggrin:

but why hor he must bent over the ledge to vomit?

can't he just vomit on the roof top? :biggrin:

R

redlightmeansgo

My dear Watson, It's clear that he fell from the 24th floor pool and garden. There's no evidence of anyone else there to murder him. There's no evidence of any motive to commit suicide.
Sherlock Holmes

It's clear ONLY to you but not the rest of the world. Were you there to establish his motive?

It was mooted that he could have fallen from the 24th floor, but there are other leads now. I know Sherlock's ancient but didn't expect him to work with yesterday's news.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
okay, no foul play suspected..case closed....:biggrin:

but why hor he must bent over the ledge to vomit?

can't he just vomit on the roof top? :biggrin:

My dear Watson, have you seen smokers before? They naturally go for corners and ledges after all the non-smoking area laws. Have you suddenly feel like vomitting before, or seen someone else suddenly feel like vomitting before? They'd naturally rush to the nearest toilet, drain, balcony or ledge driven by reflex.

Sherlock Holmes

TeeKee

Alfrescian
Loyal
My dear Watson, have you seen smokers before? They naturally go for corners and ledges after all the non-smoking area laws. Have you suddenly feel like vomitting before, or seen someone else suddenly feel like vomitting before? They'd naturally rush to the nearest toilet, drain, balcony or ledge driven by reflex.

Sherlock Holmes

see beh charm, our non-smoking laws finally driven them to their death...

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's clear ONLY to you but not the rest of the world. Were you there to establish his motive?

It was mooted that he could have fallen from the 24th floor, but there are other leads now. I know Sherlock's ancient but didn't expect him to work with yesterday's news.

My dear Watson, well we shall have to await discovery of fresh evidence, if any, and ultimately the verdict of the coroner's enquiry.

Sherlock Holmes

Maverick01

Alfrescian
Loyal
logo_shinmin.gif

sm06-001-0-shi.jpg
20091105_weehan_groom1_img_main.jpg

wife looks hot..anyone got face pic?

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Somking angle seems probable. Tried looking for a spot and realized that entire hotel is non-smoking. Ground floor to many people and there might still be guests around. SO try top floor.

Doubt if it is some debt collector. Remember that this is a 5 star hotel with security. Do not think that debt collector will dare to hassle.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
Remember that this is a 5 star hotel with security. Do not think that debt collector will dare to hassle.

5 star so what . If they hire poor fuck idiots who slacks .

longbow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Many security personnel at hotels and clubs often have affiliation to gangs. My understanding is that gangs will not cross the line and create trouble for what might be another gang's turf. Kind of an unwritten code. That is why I doubt if a debt collector will go disturb the turf of another gang.

5 star so what . If they hire poor fuck idiots who slacks .

shelltox

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sorry to disagree with you, when you are drunk and you fell down from such height, you soul most likely wouldnt be resting in peace especially when you just had your wedding/ Your mind would be in denial to the fact that you are dead.That's why the term 孤魂野鬼

middaydog

Alfrescian
Loyal
_It's common that the effects of too much alcohol takes effect after the drinker is totally relaxed and physiological defences are switched off (and therefore more vulnerable to losing control over sense of balance).

Sherlock Holmes

pardon me _ I may be wrong ( I have not been up to that roof garden )

but it was highly unlikely that the railing is exactly at the edge of the roof that if one tilt over can drop straight down

laidback

Alfrescian
Loyal
Please lah, he stayed in the freaking suite. Want to smoke, just open window and smoke. Why must run here run there just to smoke?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
pardon me _ I may be wrong ( I have not been up to that roof garden )

but it was highly unlikely that the railing is exactly at the edge of the roof that if one tilt over can drop straight down

My dear Watson, I haven't been to Hilton rooftop garden too. However, I've been to many other hotels' rooftoop gardens. There're usually just waist-high ledges like HDB flat balconies. For real accident-, sucide- and murder-proof railings, that'd be something like the viewers' galleries at Sears Tower, Chicago and Empire State Building, New York.

Sherlock Holmes

Muthukali

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Please lah, he stayed in the freaking suite. Want to smoke, just open window and smoke. Why must run here run there just to smoke?

well maybe his wife doen't like the smell of smoke in the room, so he have to get out and smoke.

Black2545

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Police investigation would be…
It a "NORMAL" Drank… Trip… & Fall… Case…
Fantastic Investigation…

Oh… Case Close…

http://www.channelnewsasia.com/stories/singaporelocalnews/view/1015906/1/.html

Newlywed groom found dead at hotel driveway
By Julia Ng, Channel NewsAsia | Posted: 04 November 2009 1711 hrs

SINGAPORE: A newlywed groom was believed to have fallen to his death just hours after his wedding reception at Hilton Hotel.

Police said they received a call at about 3.25am on Wednesday that a man was lying motionless outside a hotel in Orchard Road.

The Chinese man, who was in his early thirties, was clad in T-shirt and shorts. His body was found at the hotel driveway.

Paramedics pronounced him dead at about 3.35am. He was believed to have fallen from the 24th floor near the hotel pool area.

The police are investigating the incident.

- CNA/so