• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M1 3G network down!

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
If incident happened the previous day and night, big headache for the bookies and their clients in settling accounts.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
No wonder i could not access the internet yesterday but it's said that today has it too but no problems also speedtest results are faster.

lesMISERABLES

Alfrescian
Loyal
Who's the CEO? Is it still the angmoh?

How about changing the CEO? Recruiting one from the army, preferably from the rank brigadier-general or above?

fulget amica dies

golden tongue

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think M1 should compensate all M1 subscribles 1 month free service. By saying sorry will not help people who are affected by the breakdown.

People might lose a million dollars deal becasue of the Company's carelessness or can't make an emergency call when a life is in danger.

A big Pubic Company that provides services to the general public should be aware of their responsibility given to them.

They will be more responsible in the future if they do not want to see a reduction in their annua pfofit.

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
M1 compensate their customers? ROFL this is sinkie land where shittyzens take it or leave it. You cannot connect to the net? Your own problem want to switch to another equally fucked up teleco co? Go ahead but pay the early termination fee first.

byleftcan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Think M1 should compensate all M1 subscribles 1 month free service. By saying sorry will not help people who are affected by the breakdown.

People might lose a million dollars deal becasue of the Company's carelessness or can't make an emergency call when a life is in danger.

A big Pubic Company that provides services to the general public should be aware of their responsibility given to them.

They will be more responsible in the future if they do not want to see a reduction in their annua pfofit.

Yes, goodwill compensation to its customers is best. They lose and win goodwill, we lose and win free calls/data.

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
It's 1 am in the morning & services are still down:(
This problem has lasted at least 24 hours & can imagine the frustration of M1 users like me.
I almost bought a new handphone because I thought the problem was with my handphone.

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
This problem has lasted at least 24 hours & can imagine the frustration of M1 users like me.
I almost bought a new handphone because I thought the problem was with my handphone.

johnny me too. still down, sian. thought going out also cancel.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

Get a new simcard and a new number lah...

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

There is whatsapp..& don't forget that there is a rare communication instrument called the PAY PHONE. They should re- introduce the pager back, so that when we have such breakdown like these..we can still page our contacts..." simi lan kar pager?".

Last edited:

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
There is whatsapp..& don't forget that there is a rare communication instrument called the PAY PHONE. They should re- introduce the pager back, so that when we have such breakdown like these..we can still page our contacts..." simi lan kar pager?".

Whatsapp annoy la unless you have a wifi connection. Don't need to use pay phone if your home has a landline or I you have a sim card with another teleco. I understand that some households don't even have a landline anymore and juts depend on their cell phones.