• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

M1 3G network down!

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why people need so fast dl/ul speed at home, do some people download lot of videos 24/7 ? it can't hurt to wait a while for your downloads.

200mbps download - can you download a 5GB file in 3/4 minutes ?

Yup I can. YouTube vids can be downloaded so quickly it's nuts that I used to wait a few minutes for YouTube vids to complete

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
why people need so fast dl/ul speed at home, do some people download lot of videos 24/7 ? it can't hurt to wait a while for your downloads.

200mbps download - can you download a 5GB file in 3/4 minutes ?

I can think of many uses for speed e.g. Torrents, watching movies online,..

Jah_rastafar_I

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I can think of many uses for speed e.g. Torrents, watching movies online,..

I just downloaded 6 parts of the vice documentary of voodoo on youtube at 1080p so each part is pretty huge. If i had a slow connection that would have taken forever but in probably like 2 mins i downloaded all 6 parts and joined them together and it's done quickly probably in like 15 mins.

here's part 1

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/cXcjioLLvRQ" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

ReturnOfTheSamurai

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

M1 expects its 3G services to be fully restored by Thursday midnight
Posted: 16 January 2013 2152 hrs

display_image.php

SINGAPORE - M1 expects full restoration of its 3G services in the remaining affected areas by Thursday midnight, according to a notice it posted on its website.

The telco added that its engineers were working "flat out" to restore the network, which involved comprehensive testing.

It also advised customers who were still experiencing difficulties to switch to the 2G network, which it said was "unaffected and available".

- CNA/ir

whatthink

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am using My Republic a switch from star@#@x, so far so good the connection speed up to par...THEIR BILLING & CUSTOMER SERVICE like the usual SINkees company sucks big time, their excuses...we are NEW!

Cos the founder and management are ex Starhub people..