• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTK & Silvia Lim consoled LHY at the wake

moolightaffairs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
all of you here really too free and stupid. show respect to the death is a good value of Chinese. whats wrong with bent forward to shake hands? nothing wrong with LTK expression, thats how i behave when i ask is everything ok when i have to attend a wake.

But one thing about LTK. i attended my best friend's wake, If never rem wrongly LTK got sent peh kim and blanket. peh kim me not so sure, but blanket sure have. saw the hammer logo and his name. si liao everything also bo liao. dunno about gecko contributions or sin committed. but si liao also bo liao. so just put everything aside for the few days of wake and then carry on with normal life. this is life.

glockman

Old Fart
Asset
It shows how magnanimous oppositions were, a gentlemenly gesture that put all PAP members and president to shame. In politics, one must also show respect to your dead enemy. If you can behave in such manner, you can be a good compassionate leader. PAP never think that way due to arrogance. See how come LHL and HC never come to shake hands with opposition parties despite them paying respect to his dead mother. HOw come no PAP come to pay JBJ a visit to his wake, and yet send sarcastic condolence letter to his family. If you don't respect the dead, how could you expect the living to respect you.

Time to move on from here and plan how to vote pap out. No more sympathy to the family who have caused quite a few death already. Don't forget they are going to hang an innocent boy soon.

Well said. There is a time and place to bury the hatchet. To just be a human being and relate to another in that capacity.

BusNo64

Alfrescian
Loyal
Compared to LTK & silvia's expression, GMS seems not very welcoming :biggrin:

pic34.jpg

this clown thinks dat juz becos he got some supporters here, he is very popular out in the real world...wat a sadfuck! :rolleyes: At least LTK and SL got some acknowledgement.... GMS and his malay bureau bodohs got to Q up like canines in a dog pound..LOL :biggrin:

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal
this clown thinks dat juz becos he got some supporters here, he is very popular out in the real world...wat a sadfuck! :rolleyes: At least LTK and SL got some acknowledgement.... GMS and his malay bureau bodohs got to Q up like canines in a dog pound..LOL

LTK and Sylvia are MPs. GMS is an MP wannabe and an MP willneverbe.

jw5

Loyal
Look at Slyvia Lim. What a disgrace. Bow down in respect and shook the hand of the enemy. What's next? Bend over for him?
Disgaree completely.
She is bowing and shaking hands as a sign of respect for the man and his late mother.
She's not doing it because she agrees with his policies or thinks he's a great prime ministar.
Btw, what does your girlfriend think about this?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
In my opinion, Badawi is much better looking than him.
Just my opinion only, don't flame me hor.

Badawi was a handsome and famed ladies' men during his younger days.

GMS at 40 looking looking like Badawi at 70 is no compliment actually.

jw5

Loyal
Badawi was a handsome and famed ladies' men during his younger days.

GMS at 40 looking looking like Badawi at 70 is no compliment actually.
In my opinion,
Badawi at 70 is better looking than GMS at 40.
GMS looks more like Najip, who is still better looking than GMS.
But if I have the chance, I will still vote for GMS even if he's not good looking. Tell him don't be sad.

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Yes, look like Najib too. Maybe that's why he starts a Malay bureau.

I'm sure GMS isn't sad, but I'm not so sure about his wife. :biggrin:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Everyone dies in the end, so what's your point?

Agree on Sima Yi. He might be of lesser intellect than ZGL, but in terms of overall political acumen and ruthlessness, he is definitely ZGL's superior.

My point is, never spar on strenght but on brain given the shortest life possible. Half of Liu Bei generals got fighting skills but no brain and full of emotion. That is why they died - prematurely.

Same apply to PAP, all morons, parrots and boot lickers, they will not sustain its legacy once LKY is gone. Cao Cao hate this kind of calibre, too self-believing, trying to be smart and many never ended up in high post.

Of all the generals, Zi Long is the best - rational and steady, always maintained undefeated mode. This is the kind of opposition we want like Sima Yi and Zi Long type. Than PAP sure fall with pants down.

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Disgaree completely.
She is bowing and shaking hands as a sign of respect for the man and his late mother.
She's not doing it because she agrees with his policies or thinks he's a great prime ministar.
Btw, what does your girlfriend think about this?

I have a better idea. Wanna find out what my MIDDLE FINGER think about your question? :oIo:

jw5

Loyal
I have a better idea. Wanna find out what my MIDDLE FINGER think about your question? :oIo:
Sure please tell me.
The reason I asked is because sometime ago, you started a thread with the title:
"My gf thinks people here are losers (acceptable)?"
She would certainly have an opinion about this.

I'm just concerned that you are becoming another Psycho107 from the old delphi forum.
He was always "My gf this" and "My gf that".

cooleo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sure please tell me.
The reason I asked is because sometime ago, you started a thread with the title:
"My gf thinks people here are losers (acceptable)?"
She would certainly have an opinion about this.

I'm just concerned that you are becoming another Psycho107 from the old delphi forum.
He was always "My gf this" and "My gf that".

You are concerned? Sounds wonderful. Do u dream of me at night? Do you start touching yourself when my nick appears on your monitor?

Fuck off faggot! :rolleyes:

cleareyes

Alfrescian
Loyal
Look at Slyvia Lim. What a disgrace. Bow down in respect and shook the hand of the enemy. What's next? Bend over for him?

Opponents they might be, but in life and death, they have shown respect.

That is something a layman will never understand.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Opponents they might be, but in life and death, they have shown respect.

That is something a layman will never understand.

Actually, I must correct you. most laymen indeed understand basic human courtesy even between political or business opponents.

It is only the fanatics and ivory towered people who fail to even have this simple understanding :eek::eek:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I must say that I have to look at LTK and Silvia Lim from a very positive perspective. They have become very respectable, they can feel the lost of their opponents in this sad hour of their life despite such family having tortured countless of their opponents throughout their human lifespan. Yet LTK and Silvia waste no time in extending their sincere condolence to the demise family. Be it done at his personal capacity or party capacity, such gesture is already given them the highest status of human race. Besides, he has also done much in this respect for his Hougang people and the loser. Eric Low, seems to have difficulty following his steps to prove sincerity.

As for PAP, I have my reservation of their benevolence (if they have any to speak of). Even OTC did not received such honourable tribute despite him having spend all his life, no less, in helping PAP. Unfortunately the grudge and hatchet seems to overwhelm PAP more than anyone could swallow. and OTC has to pass on quietly in low profile - no gun carriage.

Anyway, time flies and the man who thought he was mighty finally grounded in the name of death and his loss, hopefully can awaken him to do more good for the people who have suffered, no less too.