• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

LTK & Silvia Lim consoled LHY at the wake

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Picture worth a thousand words.:rolleyes:

The video is a Wayang, Vivian is trying to buy the heart of his opposition's son and probably being send as puppet by his master to appease netizens. Fortunately he miscaculated. Kenneth is going to take PAP on in the next election.

Unrepented

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am not judging the people in the video, but the video being proof of the misrepresentations of another forummer.:smile:

The video is a Wayang, Vivian is trying to buy the heart of his opposition's son and probably being send as puppet by his master to appease netizens. Fortunately he miscaculated. Kenneth is going to take PAP on in the next election.

cass888

Alfrescian
Loyal

You idiots seem to forget JBJ had two sons.

Watchman

Alfrescian
Loyal
F201003090815331238828445.jpg

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
You apparently missed the Three Kingdoms chapter of Zhuge Liang attending Zhou Yu's wake even after Zhou Yu tried to kill Zhuge Liang first (but ended up dead himself first.)

Zhuge Liang visited the wake of Zhou Yu despite people wanting to kill him, and he was accorded full dignitary status nonetheless. His acting was first class, he can cry until other people also cry. And he had a new recruit, Pang Tong.

Low Thia Khiang: nobody find him a threat, he can visit the wake anytime, even if he visit, he will just be regarded as another visitor, no special status. his acting is not first class too, he only know how to look STONE. And he got any new recruit?

ramseth: don't use your little shallow knowledge of RT3K to make silly comparison!

LTK can never be compared to Zhugeliang or even Pang tong. At most, he can be compared to someone like Cao Pi.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
When JBJ passed away, no PAP member came to the wake personally. LHL sent a written condolence (that sounded more like ceasefire condition than like condolence.) SRN sent in a wreath. However, Anwar Ibrahim came personally all the way from Malaysia.

Vivian Bala visited JBJ's wake. LHL also did not write a condolence, it was a veiled mockery of JBJ. How can you say it was a ceasefire condition, it was more like a taunt!

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I was certainly not comparing Low Thia Khiang to Zhuge Liang, whether in performance or by result. I was only citing an example opponent attending opponent funeral wake.

As for LHL condolence for JBJ, if you think it was taunt, then it's a taunt as far as you're concerned.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

You are being inconsistent.

When oppo visit PAP wake, you say they are magnanimous.

When PAP visit oppo wake, you say it is wayang.

Why don't you say Sylvia is buying the heart of LHL's son?

Besides, Kenneth Jeya is not a threat to the PAP.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
I was certainly not comparing Low Thia Khiang to Zhuge Liang, whether in performance or by result. I was only citing an example opponent attending opponent funeral wake.

That was a very bad example, considering that Liu Bei and Sun Quan were an alliance in name, but opponents in spirit, whilst LTK/PAP are opponents in name, but an alliance in spirit.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
As for LHL condolence for JBJ, if you think it was taunt, then it's a taunt as far as you're concerned.

So in your esteemed opinion, THIS is NOT a taunt:

"... he and the PAP never saw eye to eye on any major political issue and he sought by all means to demolish the PAP and our system of government. Unfortunately, this helped neither to build up a constructive opposition nor our Parliamentary tradition."

-
excerpt from LHL condolence for JBJ's passing

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
That was a very bad example, considering that Liu Bei and Sun Quan were an alliance in name, but opponents in spirit, whilst LTK/PAP are opponents in name, but an alliance in spirit.

May I humbly correct your history. After the defeat of Cao Cao at Chibi, the Sun-Liu alliance broke off over Jingzhou and Zhou Yu was chasing Zhuge Liang around trying to kill to him. It was military confrontation, they were at war or at best in confrontational conflict. What alliance? There was no alliance in deed or in name when Zhou Yu died.

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Aiya!!! Who cares about Zhuge Liang, Pangtong, Zhou Yu or whoever the emperors are in control of. Even Liu Bei most beloved 5 generals also died in the end.

The person I respected most is Sima Yi. He kept himself low profile, knows when to defend and attack, when to retreat and strike. When the time comes, all three emperors also no match even though the most powerful tried to obstruct him and called him useless. I hope opposition of such nature can surface very soon. Opposition in low profile doesn't mean they are no use, they are waiting for opportunity like Sima Yi - who in the end - consolidated the empire. He is cool man!!!!!!

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
May I humbly correct your history. After the defeat of Cao Cao at Chibi, the Sun-Liu alliance broke off over Jingzhou and Zhou Yu was chasing Zhuge Liang around trying to kill to him. It was military confrontation, they were at war or at best in confrontational conflict. What alliance? There was no alliance in deed or in name when Zhou Yu died.

Ooooooh really?

When Liu Bei died and Cao Pi sent 5 waves of troops to attack, who backed off without even a confrontation and even sent an emissary to ZhugeLiang to talk constructive politics? Was it not Sun Quan?

Who kept the western front in check while ZhugeLiang went to pacify the north and later embark on his campaign against Wei?

Ramseth

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Ooooooh really?

When Liu Bei died and Cao Pi sent 5 waves of troops to attack, who backed off without even a confrontation and even sent an emissary to ZhugeLiang to talk constructive politics? Was it not Sun Quan?

Who kept the western front in check while ZhugeLiang went to pacify the north and later embark on his campaign against Wei?

I think you mean pacify the east.

Anyway, Liu Bei and Cao Pi were irreconciliable blood enemies. Cao Pi overthrew the Liu imperial family and killed them. Now, that's a bad comparison. :biggrin:

Last edited:

myfoot123

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You are being inconsistent.

When oppo visit PAP wake, you say they are magnanimous.

When PAP visit oppo wake, you say it is wayang.

Why don't you say Sylvia is buying the heart of LHL's son?

Besides, Kenneth Jeya is not a threat to the PAP.

When PAP raised GST in the name of helping the poor, do you believe them?

When GCT said he will raise 8 mils to help HG and PP in lift upgrading, did he break his promise?

When LHL said no one will be left behind in progress, do you trust his word.

When Vivian is seen at JBJ wake, do you believe his sincerity as somone like him has no regards for the poor, needy and homeless.

There is no need to justify whether I am consistent in my view, their past actions already speak louder than my words. Their intent is clear and not to be trusted of sincerity. I rest my case.

Thick Face Black Heart

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
Even Liu Bei most beloved 5 generals also died in the end.

The person I respected most is Sima Yi.

Everyone dies in the end, so what's your point?

Agree on Sima Yi. He might be of lesser intellect than ZGL, but in terms of overall political acumen and ruthlessness, he is definitely ZGL's superior.