• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low-caste Sinkie Cabbie Cheating On Family With PRC Vixen! Advice?

virus

Alfrescian
Loyal
That shows you are blind bastard who can't see the people bullying her, only can see her fighting the bullies.

attention whore trolling for free fark again, fark your whore family dead. fight your mother chow cheebye.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
hey bert, drama queen machiam sesame street character.

You are the one caught whoring for attention and then chicken out. Coward piece of shit. Leongsam said fuck the police only start acting garang after that. Pui!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hey your misleading or rather leading question is very obvious you are taking advantage of this opportunity to create lies and spread rumours to harrass me. So is maligning others your understanding of the meaning of life is precious that you said others don't understand? Pui!

Btw my police report covered this false accusation that you are insinuating already. Looks like people from certain country love to create lies as rumours to harrass others at work or in forum when they can't win by proper decorum. Hahahah

Go to Papa...

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Go to Papa...

Don't bother. I am not always clear. Thought when one feels unloved, there is always someone you can turn to.

Don't bother? You want to slander me but chicken out. You think only your life is precious? You can go smear people anyhow and after that say don't bother? Other people's life not precious? Is this your so called understanding of the sentence life is precious which you said other people don't understand?

And what's the meaning of your latest sentence? Be clear. Don't cast aspersions on me as if it is your entitlement to do so. Who is unloved? "Someone you can turn to" is who? And what is wrong? I cannot have friends? Want to shamelessly slander me with baseless rumours like your fellow countryman did? My conscience is clear and I am prepared to sue you. Pui!

Last edited:

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Don't bother? You want to slander me but chicken out. You think only your life is precious? You can go smear people anyhow and after that say don't bother? Other people's life not precious? Is this your so called understanding of the sentence life is precious which you said other people don't understand?

And what's the meaning of your latest sentence? Be clear. Don't cast aspersions on me as if it is your entitlement to do so. Who is unloved? "Someone you can turn to" is who? And what is wrong? I cannot have friends? Want to shamelessly slander me with rumours like your fellow countryman did? My conscience is clear and I am prepared to sue you. Pui!

Don't bother. I am not always clear.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Don't bother. I am not always clear.

You slanderer casting aspersions on me and chicken out when countered. Bother or don't bother is for me to say, not you piece of shit low life slanderer. Dirty fellow think others are as dirty as yourself. Tell your unloved wife to go find papa and find someone to turn to. Pui!

Wunderfool

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
You slanderer casting aspersions on me and chicken out when countered. Bother or don't bother is for me to say, not you piece of shit low life slanderer. Dirty fellow think others are as dirty as yourself. Tell your unloved wife to go find someone to turn to. Pui!
Go to Papa