• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Low-caste Sinkie Cabbie Cheating On Family With PRC Vixen! Advice?

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
And this case is good proof not true no fire no smoke. As you can see so much smoke but still no fire shown after 3 days. Slanderer bullies have no qualms to go round saying you are caught based on NOTHING.

Oh btw Semaj2357 said I was caught too on this before cny. Semaj2357 are caught for saying you are caught based on nothing! Lol He is another low life slanderer bully with zero credibility.

3 days now. Another slanderer bully got away scot-free with LIES, while the slandered victim is beaten up by the mob.

Ok back to these three posts for FOCUS.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Everybody knows you are guilty already.
You were caught Red-Handed and with you panty down.
Remember? Oh... forgot you got dementia.

What shit you talking now? I guilty of what?

Looks like you don't have any shame being caught for insisting I said life is precious when I didn't.

Its not the shit smell, its from your under. SSsssh.
You definitely didn't say life is precious but otherwise.

ok ok I show you the screenshot
Just wait here and don't go anywhere ok?

6 days now. So much smoke, so where's the fire? Don't be surprised some evil doer will spread this LIE as holy truth 6 years later and when the victim protest, the mob then will say "Let's move on, it's water under the bridge. We are adults!" LOL.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
6 days now. So much smoke, so where's the fire? Don't be surprised some evil doer will spread this LIE as holy truth 6 years later and when the victim protest, the mob then will say "Let's move on, it's water under the bridge. We are adults!" LOL.
hey dafatfugs, wat kok tokking you - just coz he's ignoring you doesn't mean you're not guilty as you got caught red-handed - dementia nothwithstanding.
again, "Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semaj2357 is a slanderer caught covering the ass of fellow slanderer. No evidence go round slandering people is acceptable to such low life slanderers.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ccb nice thread about sinkie uncle fucking ATB kena hijack and disrupted by SBF's resident play victim bitch.

Oh bastard I am not playing victim but truly a victim of slandering. Not the first time I told you but will be the last. Anybody who has a conscience knows that I have been slandered and bullied in this forum.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dafatfug bastard Semaj2357 is caught with finding support from fellow bullies after he is caught with saying you are caught based on no evidence.

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal

And this case is good proof not true no fire no smoke. As you can see so much smoke but still no fire shown after 3 days. Slanderer bullies have no qualms to go round saying you are caught based on NOTHING.

Oh btw Semaj2357 said I was caught too on this before cny. Semaj2357 are caught for saying you are caught based on nothing! Lol He is another low life slanderer bully with zero credibility.

3 days now. Another slanderer bully got away scot-free with LIES, while the slandered victim is beaten up by the mob.

Back to these posts for HIGHLIGHT.

Semaj2357

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Dafatfug bastard Semaj2357 is caught with finding support from fellow bullies after he is caught with saying you are caught based on no evidence.
look dafatfugs, there's never any need for support to show you up for the slimeball that you are.
it's evident from your evasion and flipping when faced with facts, and then playing the victim, that has endured yourself to others - but unlike the others, you'll be the apple of my eye....
"Don't wriggle away, you slippery worm! I caught you".

ginfreely

Alfrescian
Loyal
Semaj2357 has been caught with saying you are caught based on no evidence nothing. Of course all else he said about me is nothing can be trusted. I don't know any facts I have flipped. Nothing. Accusation like these are just like him saying I have been caught when it is not true at all.

And I don't know what semaj2357 meant by evasion, as if I owe people information in this forum. Look who is talking about evasion. Did semaj2357 give info about himself? Not at all. He only shamelessly takes info and used it to condemn others while giving out nothing. In contrast i have been giving so much info about myself freely, sharing my past life experience. Did I even insist anyone give me information for free?

Btw just return semaj2357 a taste of his own medicine since he loves slandering people with no evidence. I caught his wife with panty down! Semaj2357 has no right to ask me for evidence since he supported gsfosnis doing that! He said it is OK to slander and ignore the victim's protest LOL!

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Oh bastard I am not playing victim but truly a victim of slandering. Not the first time I told you but will be the last. Anybody who has a conscience knows that I have been slandered and bullied in this forum.

Fuck off la.
Slandering in anonymous Internet forum? You're dumber than I give you credit for.
Either you're a twisted attention whore t you're a vile ib out to disrupt