• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Looking for laptop backpacks

Froggy

Alfrescian (InfP) + Mod
Generous Asset
At their prices it better last for at least 7/8 years! The problem with bags is very few have the evergreen look I am after. I look for simple and functional designs that can last me for years. I'm quite happy with my latest acquisition. Will try to search and post the image tomorrow.

TUMI's leather bags always very evergreen. Look at this Alpha

pTUMI1-9361178v400.jpg

neddy

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure why this brand is a hit with Japanese girls.

mainLogo.png

DET002-V04170_img01_nrm.jpg

You’ve got the everything-that-opens-and shuts 17-inch lappie. Now you want the everything-that-opens-and shuts 17-inch messenger style sleeve satchel to go with it. Sounds like a job for the Dreadful Embarrassment — a large capacity, full-featured Crumpler that keeps your personal belongings at the ready, your cargo organised and secure, and your precious poota protected.

DRC001-B00170_img01_nrm.jpg

You’re not the sort of person to do things by halves. Nor are we. That’s why the made-for-travel Dry Red No. 8 features not one, but two padded laptop sleeves – both of them large enough to hold a 17-inch MacBook. Add to that a plethora of easy access spaces for everything from your passport, tickets, pens and paperwork, to your phone and other e-vices, and you have the ultimate portable office for doing busy-ness on the fly.

Last edited:

LonewolfAlfa

Alfrescian
Loyal
alot of those ahneh FT like to carry samsonite laptop backpacks. but inside dont have laptop, they use it to carry their home packed lunch.

yinyang

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imho, isn't bags which come with lappy purchase good enough? I'm living off that, and some sales giveaway (freebie):o May not be designer type, with enough compartments for odds and ends

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
See, even Krafty recommended quite chio bag.

I recommend this one

Have to say.. this looks quite good. Professional and smart looking.

but on closer examination, the quality is questionable. The straps look like 2 pieces of cloth. Whole thing has minimal padding.

For Sgd220, it's quite a risk buying this online based on the photos.

You suck dick, LOL

wrong person. Go ask your friend Ramseth aka Irene Yeoh

Rogue Trader

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Imho, isn't bags which come with lappy purchase good enough? I'm living off that, and some sales giveaway (freebie):o May not be designer type, with enough compartments for odds and ends

As some bro had pointed out, a backpack is better than a sling bag for travelling comfort.

hotbot

Alfrescian
Loyal
actually, i already bought, it cost me about $50+ including shipping. the strap are broad and this prevents it from slipping off your shoulder, and if you were to hang one side only. overall, i rate it as 6 out of 10 cos the side pocket quite difficult to access.:o

my best rating go to lojel brand laptop carrying case, huge and big,many pockets, can dump any cable and shit inside.:cool:

Have to say.. this looks quite good. Professional and smart looking.

but on closer examination, the quality is questionable. The straps look like 2 pieces of cloth. Whole thing has minimal padding.

For Sgd220, it's quite a risk buying this online based on the photos.

wrong person. Go ask your friend Ramseth aka Irene Yeoh

chonburifc

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Not sure if anyone aware of Samsonite offer warranty and repair service for their products. Yes, they do. I send my samsonite cabin luggage for servicing in Suntec city. They only charge me for the worn out wheels.