• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Wife buay song hubby practised kissing with cousin to kiss her better. Samster french kiss zhut zhut experts, practice makes perfect got wrong?

metalrover

Alfrescian
Loyal
WIFE FOUNDS OUT HUSBAND PRACTICING KISSING WITH HIS COUSIN
IMG-20231210-214447.jpg

This morning I went through my husband’s phone because he’s been acting weird. Little did I find out, he wasn’t cheating BUT…

Advertisements
In 2019 he practised kissing with his cousin to kiss me better? I went through his text messages with his cousin and found texts sent like “we held ourselves back” “i wanted to pull your pants down and slap that ass, but it would’ve made things awkward” “i would have bitten your neck” etc. NOW am I the only one that finds this weird? From reading the texts, I don’t think anything more happened than kissing, but like getting taught by YOUR COUSIN??? KISSING YOUR COUSIN??

me and his cousin have hung out before and we’re cool so????

This is kinda disgusting and yet so weird, does anyone has this kind of experience or heard of anyone doing such an act against god?

Here are what netizens think:​

• Well, I guess you want to make sure that the phone number matches the cousin? Some people save phone numbers with different names….
  • I really wonder whether this is the cousin (cousin name but number is actually of someone else) and if it is indeed the cousin, it still isn’t any better. All I can say is, this is weird and you probably need to get out of this. Unless that’s your thing, and you’re his other cousin. Haha.
  • You had suspicions so YOU violate trust by looking through your partner’s phone? Maybe you need to.have a serious “come to jesus” moment with yourself about that.
  • Never heard the phrase kissing cousins huh? It’s there for a reason. Now my in law cousins actually are together and had a kid. They hate each other but can’t separate because now it would be awkward at family get togethers

GOD IS MY DOG

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
NEVER.....................SAY...................IF.....................COUSIN.....................IS...................MALE OR FEMALE.............. :biggrin: :roflmao: :laugh:

The Crow

Alfrescian
Loyal
He should have practice using a cherry's stalk. If he can manage to tie a knot using his tongue without hands, means he is a good kisser ... :o-o: