• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
I have the opportunity to do a 'kah' trip around a bit this afternoon. So I took these photos for fellow LFers :p

This is the famous spot.
house254.jpg

Walking up this road
house255.jpg

On the left is the famous house
house257.jpg

The proposed exit from 2nd link
house258.jpg

And on the other side, EL.
house259.jpg

And on this very spot taking all the photos, I received full range both SG and MY mobile signals. The owner of this piece of land is lucky! No roaming charges that's for sure.

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
You reckon what would be a good time to go in to avoid the jams tomorrow?

Im going in tonight leh.. haha! i have no idea because it's been months or years since I last entered on a Sat Morning.. =)

I like to wake up on a Saturday Morning hearing the birds chipping, and I can stroll to the garden. If lucky, can watch fireworks tonight!

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, I want to buy this land where I can get best signal for both world! How much how much?

I have the opportunity to do a 'kah' trip around a bit this afternoon. So I took these photos for fellow LFers :p

This is the famous spot.
house254.jpg

Walking up this road
house255.jpg

house257.jpg

house258.jpg

house259.jpg

And on this very spot taking all the photos, I received full range both SG and MY mobile signals. The owner of this piece of land is lucky! No roaming charges that's for sure.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah, I want to buy this land where I can get best signal for both world! How much how much?

i wish the title deed to that piece of land bears my name! haha. I hear from the sales rep it used to go for 100k for an acre lot bout 5 years ago. Now between 300-400k (if I did not remember wrongly). sian...

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal

This is the famous spot.
house254.jpg

Walking up this road
house255.jpg

house257.jpg

house258.jpg

house259.jpg

Very Nice!

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
Im going in tonight leh.. haha! i have no idea because it's been months or years since I last entered on a Sat Morning.. =)

I like to wake up on a Saturday Morning hearing the birds chipping, and I can stroll to the garden. If lucky, can watch fireworks tonight!

OK, enjoy!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
They call their god "Allah". They pray at 7am I think. U can join their prayers. Lol

Why taking chances? Is yours red plate? Thot red plate has unrestricted use on weekend?

Btw, last Friday I went out, the 1st link was jammed even at 12.30 am. Not sure bout second link. So I think the traffic condition likely to repeat this week. Better get in during the wee hours

Haha, ok I better take my chances with LTA... JB side, leave it to the Gods...

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
They call their god "Allah". They pray at 7am I think. U can join their prayers. Lol

Why taking chances? Is yours red plate? Thot red plate has unrestricted use on weekend?

Btw, last Friday I went out, the 1st link was jammed even at 12.30 am. Not sure bout second link. So I think the traffic condition likely to repeat this week. Better get in during the wee hours

I usually go in on weekdays after lunch, so no experience on weekends for +10yrs.
Anyway, will find out soon enough!

Status
Not open for further replies.