• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
The prices are sky rocketing, and I thought there was still some chance in EL/LH of something between rm500-rm600.

What I reckon is the best idea is to purchase in the early parts of 2012, cause once the educity and the other developments open up, prices will go up even more.

I guess now, either I put aside the dream of HH, EL/LH...or i should go rob a bank hmmmm

Can try TOTO, next one is SGD3m.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
U lucky la. u have a dear sister to support u morally and financially. Glad it all worked out for u ah tiong

let me share with u , i think i mentioned a few times in forum liao .
When i wan to buy a house in JB , my family mem dun support me at all , like other naysayers keep saying negative things ....
Until i brought another sis to see , she kind of support me coz she seen it in her own eyes so she decided to help me talk with my mum as i am cpf rich not cash rich so i need to get some help from her ...
Now paperwork done , e rest are planning what to do in my house etc liao ....
ends up i only have 1 masterbed room n maid rm for myself, the other rooms are reserved for them but i am e only one paying .... : (

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
So we should buy all the materials to store now. Good hedging also right? Haha.... Ok ok, I know I should not had used te word "hedge", it's irrelevant, just saying ... :smile:

of courseleh bro - if they price it at 500++ for the new launch with same size as the old and bigger house...those who bought at that price around 700-800k will spit on the sales ppl leh!!!
These are all mktg plan...if not, the 2nd hand value of the place will plunge like hell!!

I think prices won't drop already - look at the cost of materials nowadays....my fren was sharing with me that he was asking a contractor to quote for renovating his house in KL ...and he commented why so expensive ..only tiling the front lawn of the house ....1st thing the contractor told him was materials prices all gone up!! Petrol, diesel all up, what do you think??? surely the rest will follow...so die die, house prices won't drop back to 200-300k level!!....the simple reno cost 20k...i told him, so small place only and will cost me 20k leh!! nevermind, he went to get a another quote....in the end also almost the sameleh!!!
- All, RENOVATION COST is not cheap anymore!!! Materials and labour are all very expensive already...what more development cost of the house such as these...
i think prices like these of 600-800k are the norm already.....if you dun get a landed, our next generation may not be able to afford it!!
but then if the whole world economy crashes....that another story lah!!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I'm not sure. I just walked in, asked some preliminary questions. The agent was a bit ya ya papaya, I was not a happy bunny, then I walked out and never looked back ...

if my guess is correct, the remaining 2 end lots should be facing the stretch of low cost housing not?.

Last edited:

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
So we should buy all the materials to store now. Good hedging also right? Haha.... Ok ok, I know I should not had used te word "hedge", it's irrelevant, just saying ... :smile:

hahahaha...bro, be my guest!! hedge...oooppss...sorry, store as much as you like....you are gonna need a huge huge place for all yr stuff....kekekek

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think it's me yak-king too much. I spammed the thread with 178 posts in merely a few days ... :s

With this post, make it 179! Hooray lol

You're good, it took me 1yr to reach 122, hahaha... but its great having you onboard bro...

Your enthusiasm is quite infectious, LOL ... now the question is, you sure you're not an agent? LOL.... :smile::smile::smile: - dont reply this, thanks!

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal
my friend just asked me what I plan to do tomorrow. I told him I'm going JB. He was speechless. He says he thought I'll be partying some where.

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
I think prices won't drop already - look at the cost of materials nowadays....my fren was sharing with me that he was asking a contractor to quote for - All, RENOVATION COST is not cheap anymore!!! Materials and labour are all very expensive already...what more development cost of the house such as these...
i think prices like these of 600-800k are the norm already.....if you dun get a landed, our next generation may not be able to afford it!!
but then if the whole world economy crashes....that another story lah!![/QUOTE]

600-800k the new normal?... I dont think so, not yet in Malaysia anyway as there is still abundant landed properties below 300k, everywhere.
Of cos not in these locations we're discussing here but if die die must get landed, there're still plenty of choices out there... just a matter of how far or how near.

Status
Not open for further replies.