• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was having breakfast in a coffee shop in Tampines. After finishing, my hubby went to the loo while I wait at the table. One kopi soh came to collect all the finished glasses and plate. Another kopi soh came and talk to me.

Finished already?
yah. (Smile)
还不走? 还在看电视?
!!!!!???!!! (Smile)

I hate this! I really hate this! I really really hate being chased away like that! Its like you better gobble up all your food and leave. This kind of thing only happen to me in congested Singapore. Sign! What to do? :(
do you mean they REALLY ask you those question or their body lanaguage imply so ?
That's really BAD service.
I just hate it when cleaner and waiters/waitress start cleaning up while I am eating, but so far not to that extend of shoo you away.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Was having breakfast in a coffee shop in Tampines. After finishing, my hubby went to the loo while I wait at the table. One kopi soh came to collect all the finished glasses and plate. Another kopi soh came and talk to me.

Finished already?
yah. (Smile)
还不走? 还在看电视?
!!!!!???!!! (Smile)

I hate this! I really hate this! I really really hate being chased away like that! Its like you better gobble up all your food and leave. This kind of thing only happen to me in congested Singapore. Sign! What to do? :(

so bad ah , was the coffeeshop crowded in the morning ? for those popular eateries , I will auto , finish n go off ...
Next time dun eat at that coffeeshop , dun let them earn yr money ...

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
do you mean they REALLY ask you those question or their body lanaguage imply so ?
That's really BAD service.
I just hate it when cleaner and waiters/waitress start cleaning up while I am eating, but so far not to that extend of shoo you away.

Yah. The coffee shop was crowed this morning. The kopi soh really really did that to me. So pissed off! >:(

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
.....I just hate it when cleaner and waiters/waitress start cleaning up while I am eating, but so far not to that extend of shoo you away.

It means you better gobble up your food fast. Best take a funnel and pour it in, then get lost! LOL!

Last edited:

winners

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah. The coffee shop was crowed this morning. The kopi soh really really did that to me. So pissed off! >:(
Wow Cathy, that really spoils the rest of your day indeed. If I were you, I'll tell the kopi soh: "what so great about your job, all I need is to buy an 80 cents drink and you'll still need to serve me," and then give her that "25-cent" look. :mad:

checkers

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow Cathy, that really spoils the rest of your day indeed. If I were you, I'll tell the kopi soh: "what so great about your job, all I need is to buy an 80 cents drink and you'll still need to serve me," and then give her that "25-cent" look. :mad:

the kopi soh is just doing her job... (unpopular one) and maybe having a bad day as well ... thot i read somewhere ...about being generous, charitable , helpful etc....may i add to that list - being gracious and forgiving. :biggrin: like our bro Wu qi ...Kudos to you for being a great example :smile:

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Good progress , about time to finsih all talk and more action...............is there going to be more msia going republic poly ?

Joint tender call for Johor-Singapore rail on Friday

Singapore: Singapore and Malaysia will jointly call for tender on Friday,18 November for the Rapid Transit System Link connecting Johor in Malaysia to Singapore.

A joint press release by Malaysia's Land Public Transport Commission and Singapore's Land Transport Authority said the tender will be for architectural and engineering services to develop possible alignments and proposals for the Link.

This comes after a joint study finalised the technical parameters for the Link aimed at achieving a convenient and cost effective system that is well-integrated with transport services on both sides.

In May 2010, the Prime Ministers of Singapore and Malaysia agreed to jointly develop the Link to enhance connectivity between Iskandar Malaysia in Johor and Singapore.

The terminating stations will be in at JB Sentral on the Johor side and Republic Polytechnic on the Singapore side.

-CNA/sf <!-- Zone Tag : Channel News asia In Text <script type="text/javascript"> innity_pub = "66368270ffd51418ec58bd793f2d9b1b"; innity_zone = "12251"; innity_width = "**"; innity_height = "**"; innity_country = "SG"; </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.innity.com/network.js"></script>-->

Last edited:

teck21

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thank you kennyc and Mrs for the info.

Can have one more option to think about. :o

"Only thing is that every foreign registered car are given 10 free VEP passes every year, once you used up all your 10 free passes, you will have to pay for the vEP pass at S$20 per day."

$20 a day leh, you sure?

kennyc

Alfrescian
Loyal
If needs to b done , it has to b done. Try to collect car pool to reduce cost.

ok.. so LTA side no problem... 2nd clearance is immigration. Singapore rules and regulation, for a malaysian coming into Sin for personal social visit, once he accumulated 60 days of entry into Singapore, he will be deny entry for the next 30days.

so looks like beside car pool, would need to driver pool as well.

cleyeo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just little warning to bros/sista who are going to visit Bestari Height.

I went to visit Bestari Height yesterday around 1:00 PM. I saw one Malaysia Registered car parking on the road side near row 4 (count from Semi-D show unit). I parked my car just behind this Malaysian car, then went to view the progress of the development there. I came back around 15 minutes later, you know what ?. the front side (inclued my screen) all covered with muddy water !!, and nothing happened to the Malaysian car at all.

was so upset about it, asked some workers who were walking there and all said "DONT KNOW". Then I drove to the car-wash at the covered car park at Giant. The car wash there charged me RM12. A bit high I think, because in johor city, it cost me about 8-10 Ringgit only.

I dont know my car was the target or what, I have no idea. Just to play safe, for Singapore registered car, just park your car outside the show unit, at least there is a security guard there.

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does JB Sentral mean custom immigration?

Good progress , about time to finsih all talk and more action...............is there going to be more msia going republic poly ?

Joint tender call for Johor-Singapore rail on Friday

Singapore: Singapore and Malaysia will jointly call for tender on Friday,18 November for the Rapid Transit System Link connecting Johor in Malaysia to Singapore.

A joint press release by Malaysia's Land Public Transport Commission and Singapore's Land Transport Authority said the tender will be for architectural and engineering services to develop possible alignments and proposals for the Link.

This comes after a joint study finalised the technical parameters for the Link aimed at achieving a convenient and cost effective system that is well-integrated with transport services on both sides.

In May 2010, the Prime Ministers of Singapore and Malaysia agreed to jointly develop the Link to enhance connectivity between Iskandar Malaysia in Johor and Singapore.

The terminating stations will be in at JB Sentral on the Johor side and Republic Polytechnic on the Singapore side.

-CNA/sf <!-- Zone Tag : Channel News asia In Text <script type="text/javascript"> innity_pub = "66368270ffd51418ec58bd793f2d9b1b"; innity_zone = "12251"; innity_width = "**"; innity_height = "**"; innity_country = "SG"; </script> <script type="text/javascript" src="http://cdn.innity.com/network.js"></script>-->

Status
Not open for further replies.