• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Puteri harbour

Alfrescian
Loyal
Re: Investing in Nusajaya

You can ask syed Fadzil through email.

What is the price now and what will be the price during the main launch. The difference should be 7%.

They told be two week ago that booking before the main launch will be about 7% discount. They may have already revise the price.

Hope that they have not so that those that have yet to book a unit there continue to have a better deal......

Good luck to all who is still interested.

Cheers,
PH
Hi Bro PH, what I heard from the sales very recently, for something in the mid-floor, the price is about 738psf.

So for example, for the 813-sft condo on the 20th floor, it will cost about 600000.

So this is after and before deducting 7%?

Puteri harbour

Alfrescian
Loyal

You are right. I went to book in April and it is still under the old design and I do not quite like it as the layout not quite exclusive give that they should have bigger size for luxury condo. Seem like they have a good consultant and change it to suit the profile of those who are looking for a luxury unit. 2508sqft for 3 bed Room unit in imperia is almost double the size that of a Singapore's 3 br condo and come with attached toilets in every room. Isn't that luxurious? Probably, they have some good advise after acquiring sunrise land bhd.

I like the latest layout although I prefer the wooden deck open air balcony of the old design.

Cheers,
PH
PH

Puteri harbour

Alfrescian
Loyal

Visit imperia facebook at http://m.facebook.com/Imperia.PHarb...earch&_rdr#!/Imperia.PHarbour?v=feed&__user=0
Just realise that they post out a final invitation before the official launch.

Cheers,
PH

Hi Bro PH, what I heard from the sales very recently, for something in the mid-floor, the price is about 738psf.

So for example, for the 813-sft condo on the 20th floor, it will cost about 600000.

So this is after and before deducting 7%?

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dont think it's got anything to do with sunrise.

You are right. I went to book in April and it is still under the old design and I do not quite like it as the layout not quite exclusive give that they should have bigger size for luxury condo. Seem like they have a good consultant and change it to suit the profile of those who are looking for a luxury unit. 2508sqft for 3 bed Room unit in imperia is almost double the size that of a Singapore's 3 br condo and come with attached toilets in every room. Isn't that luxurious? Probably, they have some good advise after acquiring sunrise land bhd.

I like the latest layout although I prefer the wooden deck open air balcony of the old design.

Cheers,
PH
PH

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went yesterday. The lowest available unit for the 813 sq. ft. is RM 599,888 and there was 1 unit left. They said the rental can easily fetch RM 3,500 so since first year m/chgs is free, that's an almost nett income of 7%. I bought a unit of the 1 bedroom on the higher floor thought coz the wife likes it higher.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal

Your loss bro. Dec 10 i heard was not booking. Was just registration of interest and they got an interior designer to come in redo the layout. What they said was the architect was good with the building but the ID is better with internal layout. So when everything settled only they went back to all those that registered and offered them first.

Seems they offered you the 3b type. That one is all gone now. I want one also boh liao.

I'm puzzled by the way UEM sold Imperia. When i was there in Dec'10, the bookings were almost full... i booked a 3 BR unit all facing sea on high floor... and i recall the size was barely 1300 sft and priced around RM1.3m (there was a caveat that pricing may change). I remember this price because back then i thought, for this price i could get a semi-D at East Ledang... hence i was half-hearted.

When i went there again sometime this year, it seems they changed the development plan completely. Meaning earlier bookings had become completely irrelevant. Finally i received the mail in Aug'11 with the completely redesigned layout. I did not compare closely with the original layout but what is clear is, the sizes have gone up.

I was offered 3BR Type B facing Marina, #09-05 (size 1828 sft) RM 1,274,888

I did not take up the unit as i could not convince myself to buy a condo in JB. In retrospect, the unit looks reasonably priced.

Lizzert

Alfrescian
Loyal
i went to have a look today. looks like public launch soon? in a way i think the price seems justified with very good materials used, etc plus loads of space. though the best views are afforded by penthouse and 3 bedrooms. i hear there will be a residential offering side by side imperia by ncorp or something. those with marina views are best becos trader's hotel is low-lying topping out at L5 unfortunately those with marina views are pretty much booked out liaow that is a very good choice esp. if buy to stay, what more within walking distance to ferry CIQ that fact alone redeems the sky high asking price though looking at the prices, its currently in the league of its own. way out of impiana/fairways suites/sky gardens etc. can't compare with ujana as it was launched before the 500k foreigner restriction. as for 1medini, the density is higher (i hear 6 blocks?) and, LH as well.

Lemans and others:
I found out the crescent is renamed impiana. Crescent was a prelaunch name i hear.

I bought a unit at Impianna some time back and was told phase 1 almost all sold n phase 2 would be spriced higher.
Havent vbeen back n checked..anyone know if this is true..and have they launch phase 2 sales yet?

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wah... Bdr Dato Onn is just after the toll towards JB city, is that far from Horizon Hills? We'll probably explore Johor more after we move there, but we'll start with Kota Iskandar and nearby areas. Bdr Dato Onn sounds far; I only see it when I drive back from KL. I tot that place has a lot of launches already, if I remember correctly from what some forummers wrote here.

Yes, you are right...that's the one...on the way to JB city ctr from the NSHW...Opposite is Setia Tropika and after it fr JB City is Kempas(I think the one where one of the bros here quote that the MRT will be built)....is just 15 mins(estimate from there to CIQ in JB)...and hopefully with the new direct road to CIQ...it will be much quicker..

I think so far they have launch 2 princint only...but each princint consist of 3 phases (i think - I know Princint 11 is), hence you have 6 phases all in...
there is still a lot of empty land there...and it's going to be a huge development in the comming yrs...not sure when, ask the sales lady, she also dunno when they are going to launch the balance...but saw the master plan, got commercial development comming up, more high end launches and also dunno what civic area....overall they have quite a big parcel of development to complete..

actually was there over the weekend to complete the whatever documentation...saw a few other types of houses - Semi d and those huge 26x70 and 24x70 ...i would say pretty decent...but out of my budget intermediate is already >450k if with land....hhhmmm...

to me the location is ok - went to SP Setia via Austin Hills for lunch from the Dato Onn - I would say just around 5-8 mins drive (if I am not mistaken)...a lot of shops around Setia show office and after lunch fr there went to Tebrau Jusco for shopping...also another <10 mins from that area...hence pretty developed area with a lot of shops and banks..

my only dislike of the area are the roads condition....HH and Bukit Indah side is so much better...then again is a matured area...

anyway, decision made and happy with it as it is by far the most affodable vs the rest that i have checked out for a coner unit...

spidey

Alfrescian
Loyal
Right now, my only concern is in case I want to rent out the house, how easy it is to rent out my intermediate terrace (which I bought at a price of about 800K) in the future and how I should set the rent to be able to get it rented out while at the same time getting reasonable rental income. :confused:
Same case as me bro, when I 1st started to look for my house, 1st priority was land as by the time I retire, my wife and I would want some land to work on to kill time, hence it must be a corner unit! And will be rented out or the time being...Our main worry was difficulty in renting it out,(so much news on difficulty of renting out from JB frens) and some calculations on the investment of 800k, a bit worried or it's just us, we are those kiase ppl ! Hahahha

So drop our budget and found this place below our budget and not too far from everything....hopefully made the right choice and if can rent out and cover 50% of my monthly instalment, I am happy!

My target is not too big a house as it will only be 2 person staying there, so no point getting something huge and need to work at maintaining it....that's my our thots..

So really depends on what you want - something nice and with quality and huge or just decent...
I know 800k RM if convert to Sgd can only get you a small hdb....but here it's a huge huge place..then again when you are old, do you really need such a huge place.....just my thots

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
I bought a unit at Impianna some time back and was told phase 1 almost all sold n phase 2 would be spriced higher.
Havent vbeen back n checked..anyone know if this is true..and have they launch phase 2 sales yet?

Hi Lizzert, congratulations on securing the unit at Impiana. It would be helpful if you could share what kind of pros and cons you found at Impiana before you made the decision.

Btw, I was told that the next two towers will be launched in January and will be priced around 5% higher that the first two towers. I checked with them in late October and most of the smaller units were sold. They were left mostly with bumi lots, 3 br duplexes and 4 br.

Last edited:

IskandarRocks

Alfrescian
Loyal
Marlborough College iskandar recently published their fee structure. Looks like they are no less than some of the top private schools in Singapore, such as Singapore American School and United World College. For Year 7 and above, the total one year fee for Day students is RM 72000 and for boarders it will be RM 120000. They seem to extremely confident of their success in the region.

http://www.marlboroughcollege.org/malaysia/fees/

Last edited:

Bluereeff

Alfrescian
Loyal
After doing some research, realised that there will not be much demand for rental in JB. Even there is rental will not be that great. Best not to over commit. For own stay than it will be a diff story.

Have to thread carefully.

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal

I went yesterday. The lowest available unit for the 813 sq. ft. is RM 599,888 and there was 1 unit left. They said the rental can easily fetch RM 3,500 so since first year m/chgs is free, that's an almost nett income of 7%. I bought a unit of the 1 bedroom on the higher floor thought coz the wife likes it higher.

I believed the current lowest unit available is #16 floor for 1br.
Actually before the soft launch, all the 1br units have been fully booked except the #32 floor.
After the soft launch, there are many 1br units available.

KittyMeow

Alfrescian
Loyal

I dunno why everyone got different story leh. Soft launch is when you actually pay money. They only did registration la. No collect money. Only collect money in Sept this year. I also on waiting list last time.

I believed the current lowest unit available is #16 floor for 1br.
Actually before the soft launch, all the 1br units have been fully booked except the #32 floor.
After the soft launch, there are many 1br units available.

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal

My booking at Imperia is #18 but on the soft launch day, I took up #06.
The different between #6 & #18 is almost RM100k.
I can reserve this amount for other downpayment on other property.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks for the advice, it does make the picture a bit less murky for me. Right now my understanding is restricted to looking at maps, which don't tell the whole story.

I'll be looking to make my first trip over next month, and I've been looking around, and I realized I can barely find any hotels to stay in in the Nusajaya area! Does that mean I need to stay in JB and drive to Nusajaya everyday?

the nearest one i can think of is paris hotel @ bukit indah within walking distance to giant. going to nusajaya via NSH then towards tuas exiting @ KI should take 15-20minutes tops. Make sure you have the latest gps maps (suggest mfm which is updated weekly on mondays).

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal

not sure as I have not been but typical style, pricing the next phase higher usually the norm.

Status
Not open for further replies.