• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Bro Wuqi, thank you very much for your information. I remember you mention one of the reasons for high price there being the heads of the state living there. But let's say someone wants to sell their house in the Hills precinct. Do you think the future buyer really cares about the heads of the state living there? In the advertisement, I don't think we can mention something like heads of the state living there so as to ask for higher prices for similar type of house compared with those in other precincts. I agree with you those houses in the Hills are located at higher points in HH. But the houses do not get better views (maybe except those bungalows and semi-D) because of this. The linked houses there are just too expensive. If you are a buyer, in the future, will you pay so much to buy those subsale linked houses (terrace) if they are intermediate lots and no special views (of course no golf views)?

As bros here have already pointed out, better finishing and quality as well as better security.
The quality of the neighbours should(assumed but not 100%) be slightly higher and of course
with royalty there means tighter security. Might have some slight inconvenience though as you
might have to wait for certain convoys to pass whenever the royalty is here.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I would rather have a place with no royalty as neighbour. Some of those news about the royalty and their family members behaviour are not exactly nice but of course, we can be assured of better security.

Definitely agree but it does also mean more security.

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Mathstub,
Mine is not in the Hills.. Even though the link house are more expensive, they are also bigger as well, close to the size of my semi-D... and looked more modern...
I think they are quite solid houses... however I just want a house with unblocked golf view... if not I will definitely get the unit in the hill..
rgds

Hi Bro Arsenal,

You have got a property in the Hills precinct?

Thank you very much for the information. What is your opinion regarding the appreciation of the intermediate terrace lot in the Hills precinct?

Better furnishing, fiber to the home, alarm direct to the guardhouse you mentioned apply to all houses in the Hills precinct including the intermediate terrace lot in the previous and current launch, right?

east539

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Arsenal,

You have got a property in the Hills precinct?

Thank you very much for the information. What is your opinion regarding the appreciation of the intermediate terrace lot in the Hills precinct?

Better furnishing, fiber to the home, alarm direct to the guardhouse you mentioned apply to all houses in the Hills precinct including the intermediate terrace lot in the previous and current launch, right?

yes, it apply to all the houses in the Hills precinct, direct alarm with panic button for emergency too. HH have recently print a thick white brochure for the hills, I manage to grab a copy of it, the details are all in it.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I heard from developer recently the golf showhouse unit facing golf course and lots of vegetations has been sold to a German at about 1.68M..

Those in the hill with golf view are bungalow.. and expected to be snapped up during the Nov Isakandar Golf events.. No more semi-D will be built for next 2-3 years..

The hills are expected to come with better furnishing, fiber to the home, alarm direct to the guardhouse etc.. That is why the bangalow are selling 2.5 to 3M.. and corner terrace with land are at 1.1M and above..

Yes you are correct. They did do it differently for the premium prices. Someone from Dusseldorf is it? :biggrin:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
yes, it apply to all the houses in the Hills precinct, direct alarm with panic button for emergency too. HH have recently print a thick white brochure for the hills, I manage to grab a copy of it, the details are all in it.

Yes, in a way, kind of copying EL houses with the panic button.

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the security of HH is already quite good, this added security because of the presence of the royalty is still not good enough to justify the much higher price. Any Bro really enjoys staying next to the royalty unless you can have extra benefit besides security? Maybe the royalty and their family members can suggest HH relandscaping the surrounding of the Hills precinct such that everyone can get Golf Views and has a seperate clubhouse with infinity pool in the Hills precinct.

I would rather have a place with no royalty as neighbour. Some of those news about the royalty and their family members behaviour are not exactly nice but of course, we can be assured of better security.

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

Not yet , coz NI sales never mention to me abt the loan legal fees lor .
Aiyoh , why cant they tell us what needs to pay upfront , so that I can budget for it ....
Always hear a bit and there from diff sales ppl ....

Crystal
As buyer of ni, the payment i need to prepare was 1k for deposit, 10% downpmt of purchase price, 10k state levy and abt slightly more than 1k lawyers fee. Thats all.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal

staying with the royal might help you to get summon waivers??

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal
Does anyone has any news about residential property development at Puteri Harbour ?
What are big plans that are firm ?

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi aangsc, the indoor theme park is confirmed at Puteri Harbour. Targeted to open on Sept-2012. Beside the indoor theme park is Traders Hotel. That is what I know at this moment. Maybe some bros would like to share more.

relaxmannn

Alfrescian
Loyal
The 'imperia' at Puteri Habour is a highend condo, going to launch somewhere Nov-2011.
The soft launch selling not so good, only 30% plus units taken.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
Since the security of HH is already quite good, this added security because of the presence of the royalty is still not good enough to justify the much higher price. Any Bro really enjoys staying next to the royalty unless you can have extra benefit besides security? Maybe the royalty and their family members can suggest HH relandscaping the surrounding of the Hills precinct such that everyone can get Golf Views and has a seperate clubhouse with infinity pool in the Hills precinct.

Actually , price there is not that high for the rich and well off . Imagine they can buy sentosa cove at s$30M , what is RM2M to these people .

Narmi

Alfrescian
Loyal
Oh , thanks for sharing!

Crystal
Of course d 1k dposit is actually part of the10k downpayment..not sure whether d lawyer fee is expensive cos i thkg in sg term so 1k+ a bit is not high considerg mine is semid n this law firm is 'endorsed' by bro wuqi :smile:..its true so far i kept in d loop of all d development with my purchase

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Crystal
Of course d 1k dposit is actually part of the10k downpayment..not sure whether d lawyer fee is expensive cos i thkg in sg term so 1k+ a bit is not high considerg mine is semid n this law firm is 'endorsed' by bro wuqi :smile:..its true so far i kept in d loop of all d development with my purchase

How about mortgage insurance , did u buy any ? can share info ?
thanks

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
List of forummers who have purchased or intend to purchase property in Johor. Hope those guests who are following this thread actively will also create their own account and join 'The List'.
Please add your nick to the list. (Copy the whole list including this heading. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste this post in your reply and add your nick to the list.)
# IMPORTANT - For new members, please try to post your first 10 replies anywhere else in the forum before adding your nick to this list.

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya, Wuqi256 sisters, sister bf. Wuqi256's relatives, friends and colleagues - Total 27 bought so far in Nusajaya
2. Investor - Nusajaya
3. Analytical Professor - Kempas
4. Sanur - Leisure farm/polo view
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm/bayou water village
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm/polo view
7. Jasonjst - Sutera Utama
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
10. nusajayaphile - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills
11. Mahesh - Leisure Farm/pinggiran bayou
12. East539 - Nusajaya
13. East539's Sis - EL/LF
14. JazJoz - Horizon Hills
15. Lynn - east Ledang
16. TheGolf - HH
17. Grago. - Horizon Hills
18. Arsenal - Horizon Hills
19. Vincentck & Wife - NI
20. mathstub- Horizon Hills
21. ShawnLow - Bestari Heights
22. Skippy - Horizon Hill The Golf
23. LastResort Family - Horizon Hills, The Gateway, The Hills & Fairway Suites
24. Kaeel - Nusa Idaman , Hill side Semi D
25. Lord Aragorn - The Straits View Residences, Permas Jaya
26. cathylmg - Kempas
27. captw - Bukit Indah, Amelia 1
28. mallow - Nusajaya
29. IskandarRocks - East Ledang, Imperia@Puteri Harbour
30. euphony - LF & mt. austin
31. narmi - NI
32. maxpark - Fairway Suites, Indahwalk3
33. Avalon74- Setia Eco Garden
34. Yonglip - Bestari Heights
35. AbuGumGum - Sungai Chat, Johor Bahru
36. 2bFree - HH
37. Aisanbo - Sky Gardens Residences @ Setia Tropika
38. 29ers - LF
39. Weetabix - HH

Placing 29ers back into the list no. 38 as Weetabix has copied the 2nd last list instead of last.

Status
Not open for further replies.