• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
yes. Legal fee of loan agreement depends on the amount of the loan. The bigger the loan amount the higher the legal fee to pay. U getting 32x75? How much is ur loan amount? Deposit 10k gave already?

Hi

Not yet , coz NI sales never mention to me abt the loan legal fees lor .
Aiyoh , why cant they tell us what needs to pay upfront , so that I can budget for it ....
Always hear a bit and there from diff sales ppl ....

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
diff developer diff offer~
For example NI, zero legal fee, zeo stamp duties, and zero legal fee(customer) meaning NI will cover both leal fee for develper and customer.
For BH, they onli zeo legal,zero stamp duties,so u need to pay ur loan agreement fee ursef.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
diff developer diff offer~
For example NI, zero legal fee, zeo stamp duties, and zero legal fee(customer) meaning NI will cover both leal fee for develper and customer.
For BH, they onli zeo legal,zero stamp duties,so u need to pay ur loan agreement fee ursef.

Oh , but NI say foreign levy is 10k and lawyer fee is 2k while other ppl only a few hundreds .....

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite surprised u have not secured any units in HH. The past 6 months or so I can observe more people moving in. Its all thanks to the newpaper report in Spore which made HH famous. However, if you must buy, avoid those golf semis at rm 1.5m.. facing the highway. You or your tenant will have a hard time sleeping at night.. Imagine 3am in the morning on a Sunday the racers boom boom with their soup-up engines in drag race from Gelang Patah to Bukit Indah.. No way you can sleep.

Hope HH will put up some sound barriers or growing more trees.. I only realise it is so close after the drive yesterday... Nevertheless I see sound barriers being built up along the highway for those living by the roadside near Perling..

For people who are used to the condo living along ECP in Marine Parade area.. I think these semi-Ds are relatively much futher away.. and much lower..

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
I am quite surprised u have not secured any units in HH. The past 6 months or so I can observe more people moving in. Its all thanks to the newpaper report in Spore which made HH famous. However, if you must buy, avoid those golf semis at rm 1.5m.. facing the highway. You or your tenant will have a hard time sleeping at night.. Imagine 3am in the morning on a Sunday the racers boom boom with their soup-up engines in drag race from Gelang Patah to Bukit Indah.. No way you can sleep.
Especially so for HH management to put up sound barriers..... I don't see trees having much effect on the 'sonic boom' of those drag racers......

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

Thank you so much for sharing the above info. I'm waiting for a unit with golf course view in the next launch of The Hills.

Any comment on the built quality of the last launch in The Hills compared to East ledang's last launch?

By the way, are your semi-ds in The Golf facing Gateway enjoying unblocked views of the golf course or being blocked by the dense plantation just like the show unit?

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes, thats what i heard as well. It becomes a bumi unit again. There was some discussion about this some time back. Quick one below where A (bumi release) is normally the developer:Non-bumi scenarioA B C DBumi lot --> Non Bumi --> Non Bumi --> Non Bumi = Ok Bumi scenarioA B C DBumi lot --> Non Bumi --> Bumi --> Only to Bumi = Back to Bumi lot No issues to the person selling at Point B for both scenarios. The issue occursfrom C for the Bumi scenario
Thanks Bro Wuqi for clarifying this issue. I think this should put to rest the confusion that's around at the moment.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi

About the electrical powers, these are the items I brought from Singapore, have still using it.
2 samsung Tv s
1 steamers
5 coffee markers
2 DVD players
1 steam n convention oven
2 cd players
1 comPuter screen
Wii game console
Rice cooker
1 cooker

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Thanks everyone for sharing about Bumi especially Aisanbo. Don't listen to the banks (especially banks) or even to the developers, seek legal help from reputable legal folks as they are best placed to give it.
If i followed the advice from the 3 banks, i would still be without anything in Johore.

This was what they told me and others:

1. Foreigners cannot get housing loan under any circumstances
2. Foreigners cannot buy house, apartment or landed property under any circumstances
3. Foreigners cannot buy Bumi released units even if its on International lot or on foreigner gazetted land
4. Foreigners cannot open a current account - Separate note, heard that Allianz has finally reversed their decision, now they allow just like Hong Leong Bank(formerly EON).
5. Foreigners cannot get car loan under any circumstances

These are all the misinformation, just be aware and seek professional or legal help

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Investor, do you mean houses with golf course view will be launched in the near future in the Hills precinct in Horizon Hills? Are they terrace, cluster or semi-D? Generally the terrace house does not get the Golf course view, right?

An intermediate lot (terrace house) with no Golf course view in the Hills precinct in the current launch already costs 800K+ in Horizon Hills. Would you mind sharing your guess for the price of a unit with Golf course view in the next launch in Horizon Hills?

I still don't understand given the fact that most houses in the Hills precinct (for the past few launches and the current launch) don't have Golf course view, what make them so expensive? Is there anything special about the Hills precinct?

Thank you so much for sharing the above info. I'm waiting for a unit with golf course view in the next launch of The Hills.

Any comment on the built quality of the last launch in The Hills compared to East ledang's last launch?

By the way, are your semi-ds in The Golf facing Gateway enjoying unblocked views of the golf course or being blocked by the dense plantation just like the show unit?

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bros, we really get funny information that is coming in.

For electrical power, every single UPS and electrical item i brought in here are all working without fail.
They cover almost everything from repeaters to gaming consoles, etc. They are on the UK standard
at least for the part of Johore that i am in.

http://www.adaptelec.com/index.php?main_page=document_general_info&products_id=215

There are lots of websites that would clarify, i have posted the above for a quick reference.
On British BS-1363 and voltage is similar so you should be fine. The only caveat is when you
are in a landed property and you have a tall tv antenna, you should invest in a good quality
surge property or even a cheap one like what Belkin has in Tesco.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Bro Investor, do you mean houses with golf course view will be launched in the near future in the Hills precinct in Horizon Hills? Are they terrace, cluster or semi-D? Generally the terrace house does not get the Golf course view, right?

An intermediate lot (terrace house) with no Golf course view in the Hills precinct in the current launch already costs 800K+ in Horizon Hills. Would you mind sharing your guess for the price of a unit with Golf course view in the next launch in Horizon Hills?

I still don't understand most houses in the Hills precinct (for the past few launches and the current launch) don't have Golf course view. So what make them so expensive? Is there anything special about the Hills precinct?

The Hills is expensive as its about one of the highest point in HH. Its also slightly more exclusive and the heads of the state have some property there as well. Still, i feel that prices are on the slightly high side there.

Last edited:

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Wuqi, I have seen a lot of you having discussions about Bumi units. I wonder where you guys find those units. For example, does Horizon Hills have this type of unit available? If the Bumi unit is released to be sold to foreigners by the developer, it will usually be of a lot lower price than the current launch?

Thanks everyone for sharing about Bumi especially Aisanbo. Don't listen to the banks (especially banks) or even to the developers, seek legal help from reputable legal folks as they are best placed to give it.
If i followed the advice from the 3 banks, i would still be without anything in Johore.

This was what they told me and others:

1. Foreigners cannot get housing loan under any circumstances
2. Foreigners cannot buy house, apartment or landed property under any circumstances
3. Foreigners cannot buy Bumi released units even if its on International lot or on foreigner gazetted land
4. Foreigners cannot open a current account - Separate note, heard that Allianz has finally reversed their decision, now they allow just like Hong Leong Bank(formerly EON).
5. Foreigners cannot get car loan under any circumstances

These are all the misinformation, just be aware and seek professional or legal help

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Wuqi, thank you very much for your information. I remember you mention one of the reasons for high price there being the heads of the state living there. But let's say someone wants to sell their house in the Hills precinct. Do you think the future buyer really cares about the heads of the state living there? In the advertisement, I don't think we can mention something like heads of the state living there so as to ask for higher prices for similar type of house compared with those in other precincts. I agree with you those houses in the Hills are located at higher points in HH. But the houses do not get better views (maybe except those bungalows and semi-D) because of this. The linked houses there are just too expensive. If you are a buyer, in the future, will you pay so much to buy those subsale linked houses (terrace) if they are intermediate lots and no special views (of course no golf views)?

The Hills is expensive as its about one of the highest point in HH. Its also slightly more exclusive and the heads of the state have some property there as well. Still, i feel that prices are on the slightly high side there.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
I heard from developer recently the golf showhouse unit facing golf course and lots of vegetations has been sold to a German at about 1.68M..

Those in the hill with golf view are bungalow.. and expected to be snapped up during the Nov Isakandar Golf events.. No more semi-D will be built for next 2-3 years..

The hills are expected to come with better furnishing, fiber to the home, alarm direct to the guardhouse etc.. That is why the bangalow are selling 2.5 to 3M.. and corner terrace with land are at 1.1M and above..

I still don't understand most houses in the Hills precinct (for the past few launches and the current launch) don't have Golf course view. So what make them so expensive? Is there anything special about the Hills precinct?

aangsc

Alfrescian
Loyal

I would rather have a place with no royalty as neighbour. Some of those news about the royalty and their family members behaviour are not exactly nice but of course, we can be assured of better security.

mathstub

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Bro Arsenal,

You have got a property in the Hills precinct?

Thank you very much for the information. What is your opinion regarding the appreciation of the intermediate terrace lot in the Hills precinct?

Better furnishing, fiber to the home, alarm direct to the guardhouse you mentioned apply to all houses in the Hills precinct including the intermediate terrace lot in the previous and current launch, right?

I heard from developer recently the golf showhouse unit facing golf course and lots of vegetations has been sold to a German at about 1.68M..

Those in the hill with golf view are bungalow.. and expected to be snapped up during the Nov Isakandar Golf events.. No more semi-D will be built for next 2-3 years..

The hills are expected to come with better furnishing, fiber to the home, alarm direct to the guardhouse etc.. That is why the bangalow are selling 2.5 to 3M.. and corner terrace with land are at 1.1M and above..

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Bro Wuqi, I have seen a lot of you having discussions about Bumi units. I wonder where you guys find those units. For example, does Horizon Hills have this type of unit available? If the Bumi unit is released to be sold to foreigners by the developer, it will usually be of a lot lower price than the current launch?

You find them if you are
1. Well connected

Or
2. In property line

Or in my case
3. Help in some tiny little insignificant ways for others.
All of a sudden, some neighbours or people i know will just drop by,
bringing lots of food and information.

Yes and Yes to both questions. The thing for HH is their Bumi units are sold almost as soon as they come out (released) into the market.
You can definitely get it cheaper versus the newly launched ones. The thing is, you will have a shorter defect coverage period typically but
this differs from developer to developer.

Status
Not open for further replies.