• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi256,

Total 27 units at Nusajaya, u must b king there, when it's time to form community, yr whole gang will sit on the panel!!!!

maxpark

Alfrescian
Loyal
List of forummers who have purchased or intend to purchase property in Johor.
Hope those guests without account but follow this thread actively will also create an account and join this list.
Please add your nick to the list. (Copy this whole post including this heading. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste this post in your reply and add your nick to the list.)

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya. Wuqi256 sisters, sister bf, relatives, friends and colleagues - Total 27 units so far in Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
3. Analytical Professor - Kempas
4. Sanur - Leisure farm, Polo view
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm, Bayou Water Village
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm, Polo view
7. Jasonjst - Sutera Utama
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
10. nusajayaphile - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills
11. Mahesh - Leisure Farm, Pinggiran bayou
12. East539 - Nusajaya
13. East539's Sis - East Ledang/ Leisure Farm
14. Lynn - East Ledang
15. Vincentck - Nusa Idaman
16. Vincentck's wife - Nusa Idaman
17. Grago - Horizon Hills
18. Arsenal - Horizon Hills
19. ShawnLow - Bestari Heights
20. LastResort Family - Horizon Hills The Gateway, The Hills & Fairway Suites
21. Skippy - Horizon Hill, The Golf
22. Kaeel - Nusa Idaman Hill side Semi D
23. Lord Aragorn - The Straits View Residences, Permas Jaya
24. JazJoz - Horizon Hills
25. TheGolf - Horizon Hills, The Golf
26. cathylmg - Kempas
27. mallow - Nusajaya
28. captw - Bukit Indah, Amelia 129.
30. euphony - LF & mt. austin
33. maxpark - Fairway Suites, Indahwalk3

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
List of forummers who have purchased or intend to purchase property in Johor.
Hope those guests who are following this thread actively will also create their own accounts and join 'The List'.
Please add your nick to the list. (Copy this whole post including this heading. Click 'Reply to Thread'. Paste this post in your reply and add your nick to the list.)

1. Wuqi256 - Nusajaya. Wuqi256 sisters, sister bf, relatives, friends and colleagues - Total 27 units so far in Nusajaya
3. Investor - Nusajaya
3. Analytical Professor - Kempas
4. Sanur - Leisure farm, Polo view
5. Sanur's mum - Leisure Farm, Bayou Water Village
6. Sanur's SIL - Leisure Farm, Polo view
7. Jasonjst - Sutera Utama
8. Tansi - Leisure Farm
9. relaxmannn - Nusajaya
10. nusajayaphile - The Hills Precinct, Horizon Hills
11. Mahesh - Leisure Farm, Pinggiran bayou
12. East539 - Nusajaya
13. East539's Sis - East Ledang/ Leisure Farm
14. Lynn - East Ledang
15. Vincentck - Nusa Idaman
16. Vincentck's wife - Nusa Idaman
17. Grago - Horizon Hills
18. Arsenal - Horizon Hills
19. ShawnLow - Bestari Heights
20. LastResort Family - Horizon Hills The Gateway, The Hills & Fairway Suites
21. Skippy - Horizon Hill, The Golf
22. Kaeel - Nusa Idaman Hill side Semi D
23. Lord Aragorn - The Straits View Residences, Permas Jaya
24. JazJoz - Horizon Hills
25. TheGolf - Horizon Hills, The Golf
26. cathylmg - Kempas
27. mallow - Nusajaya
28. captw - Bukit Indah, Amelia 129.
30. euphony - LF & mt. austin
31. Narmi - Nusa Idaman :smile:
33. maxpark - Fairway Suites, Indahwalk3

Maxpark copied the second last post of 'The List' instead of the last one :smile: I've added Narmi back into the list.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
If one could live peacefully in ones country, unperturbed by foreign forces, who would want to live in others lands?
If one could depend on ones country, who wouldn't forge ahead towards the enemy and die without looking back?
If one could live well until the end in peace AND dignity, who would want to travel around the ends of the earth?

There are patriots in Singapore, just that too many Qin Hui and Gao Qiu around.
There are many who are too quick to belittle the efforts of those who served and
who are still serving the nation.
There are still many patriots around but their hearts have turned cold.

People are quick to point out the NS duties of many countries but conveniently forgotten
about the kind of respect and acknowledgement they get from their country and the people
they are protecting.

People who jeer at us NS folks will ask you, how much is a gram of 忠魂 these days?

忠魂 - Loyal Soul (literal translation)
一生事業總成空,半世功名在夢中。死後不愁無將勇,忠魂依舊保遼東

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Its never wrong to want to learn more, there is no such thing as a stupid question.

I am but a tiny candle but the flame of knowledge here is already bright and burning.
We are all learning. Be afraid of not making mistakes, be afraid only of not trying.

My flame may burn out anytime but i had a darn good ride and as long as i live, i will
be living life MY WAY.

The most well intentioned person in the world do everything for you, there are some
things you will still need to decide and go on your own (limb) to
accomplish.

Thank no one but yourself, we only provided the information, you found the way.

The act that is most remembered(regretted) is the act that was not carried out.
Why ponder at others lives when yours could come true too. Dreams are free so
why not dream big?
Wuqi - 2011

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
A man's feet must be planted in his country, but his eyes should survey the world.
George Santayana

Each must for himself alone decide what is right and what is wrong, and which course is patriotic and which isn't. You cannot shirk this and be a man.
To decide against your convictions is to be an unqualified and inexcusable traitor, both to yourself and to your country, let man label you as they may.

Mark Twain

If our country is worth dying for in time of war let us resolve that it is truly worth living for in time of peace.
Hamilton Fish

Men love their country, not because it is great, but because it is their own.
Seneca

The quote below is dedicated to those who outwardly follow the governments lead to respect NSmen but continually mock them online and in their own ways, belittle others efforts:

It is easy to take liberty for granted, when you have never had it taken from you.
Dick Cheney

Call me silly but until today, i still believe in this:

What pity is it That we can die, but once to serve our country.
Joseph Addison

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro Wuqi,

care to share your long term goal in life as well as your investment goals? where would you retire. I think for me, I will still be in Singapore and JB no matter what happens to our beloved motherland. I am a patriot (but don't support the people ruling) and can't bear to leave my family and friends. At most, if I have the means, I will only buy properties outside Malaysia and Singapore as investments or holiday home. I've been to NZ and I love the lifestyle there, but might not be able to get used to the relax good life, of course it's not possible to bring everyone we know along too, so that sucks. :smile:

I no longer have much long term goals, the key is to get financially independant for my family as much as possible. Education is key, i try to be the opposite of some people in my life. Where they thrive on depriving others of education and skills so as to be the "better" man/half, i do the opposite. I empower those around me financially. I made sure my siblings got invested in every investment opportunity that i deemed near 100% and covered their losses when necessary. Same
goes for my wife's business, more than happy to bleed money for her to study and to learn. I want to pass on knowing that i have done the best for my family, my wife and my dad + mum. Many claim they love their families but too few take steps for them. To me, love is beyond this fragile life, i hope to at least close my eyes with the knowledge that i have done all i could have in this life time. The least i could do for those i love? Is to try.

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Bro lastresort, your family is key, you may do what some of my learned friends have been doing, "planting" a little in every country they find that have growth potential.
Do this while still having your main "base" in Singapore and visit them whenever you are in town. Direct control those nearby and remote or by proxy those that are far.

The doer already went out to do it, the thinker is still pondering the options, the loser died tonight while thinking he will do it tomorrow.

Sure, we all may make mistakes in our choices inadvertently but hey this is life, its all about mistakes and the learning and avoidance of it.

The people who swore they don't make mistakes?
Their leaders had to apologise for them recently.
I would be really red in the face if i were them.

Last edited:

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Wuyi,
Joke aside, you sound like 爱国诗人屈原.. This is said with lots of respects..
Recently my brother is considered migration to New Zealand for a better lifestyle and free and holistic kids education..
Shall I follow or shall I not?

I no longer have much long term goals, the key is to get financially independant for my family as much as possible. Education is key, i try to be the opposite of some people in my life. Where they thrive on depriving others of education and skills so as to be the "better" man/half, i do the opposite. I empower those around me financially. I made sure my siblings got invested in every investment opportunity that i deemed near 100% and covered their losses when necessary. Same
goes for my wife's business, more than happy to bleed money for her to study and to learn. I want to pass on knowing that i have done the best for my family, my wife and my dad + mum. Many claim they love their families but too few take steps for them. To me, love is beyond this fragile life, i hope to at least close my eyes with the knowledge that i have done all i could have in this life time. The least i could do for those i love? Is to try.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Hi Arsenal, i am a nobody, not fit to even carry Qu Yuan's servants sandals.

I know its often said but follow your heart. If you are happy, anywhere will
not make too big a difference but if you are unhappy, even home would seem
to be a dungeon.

RafflesTiger

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro Wuqi, you have my respect... I agree totally with what you are saying.. We may share a lot of similiar oponions but u r much richer and more successful than I will ever be...

Last edited:

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wuqi bro thanks for ur sharing all the way and i am hoping i can like you to have freedom n do watever u wan
i can feel u r very faithful person and will take good care n tink nice for ur parents, this is wat i want to learn frm u also~thanks~

Crept

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi guys, heard some story regarding the different electrical power rating of electrical appliances especially tvs brought from Singapore not being able to use in Jb, is that true??

avalon74

Alfrescian
Loyal
We don't really have much of a choice, the rest of the population still thinks everything is alright, i no longer believe in people who are vocal and always appears fierce and awesome yet remains passive about their lot. We need to realise that It is no longer our land.

As a learned yet Starcraft crazed friend of mine once said (He plays Terran), do not fret if your base is lost. Uproot, fly off and look for another.

Though i am more of a Protoss guy, i was inclined to agree.
Sitting and waiting for certain demise? Not my way.
Hi Wuqi,
Starcraft strategies are based on enemy annihilation hence moving production base closer to enemy base works well, but here is about living world lifestyle & identity..
Think alot of us here will not renounce citizenship despite having properties overseas

Status
Not open for further replies.