• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not sure if i have already mentioned it. I left my home at ST at about 1205 am.

Reached my home in Spore at 1250am

45 minutes. Not bad. I must say off peak timing though!

AP: seems like you're traveling in and out a fair bit these days! And I can see why you'd want the EDL to be ready asap. I wonder if the EDL will relieve the trafic build up at tebrau highway. Actually, it is not that bad if not for the traffic because once you pass a green light within a correct timing, the whole way is fairly smooth. Some build up of traffic and it can be red all the way!

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Got another road block this morning, folks with MP5s always looks nice. :smile:
Hope things will progress well for everyone here.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
I actually find its quite ok to drive out around town, the MY cars are a boon to have. I have found so many places to soup up cars but some cars, no matter how much you do, its still slow. I prefer slower but cars with thicker shells or better airbags/protection.

Last edited:

wuqi256

Moderator - JB Section
Loyal
Wuqi honestly you are needling me again.

Please show me the thread wherein i highlighted robbery at Bukit INdah.

I searched through the threads last night i could not find them.

I did a google search this morning. Still cant find them.

I apologise in advance if i specifically mentioned robbery at Bukit Indah. I have a strong feeling you are mistaken though.

I really dun understand why you are after me all the time.

Prof, i am working now, will try to find and post later on. I didn't want to needle you at all. Some parts were because i just wanted to clarify as i understood you posted in good faith, the rest must be a misunderstanding! I read through some of your other posts but i did not point you as hijacking or politicking! Its not you at all.

I will refrain from remotely mentioning/referring to anything about you from now on as its never my intention to offend.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah mate cant wait for the EDL to happen.

I heard its probably after 1Q next year. No choice must wait!

Along Tebrau Highway (which i think is not a highway) with so many traffic lights.... traffic buildup can be very fast and quite long as well.

So i usually travel off peak hours.

AP: seems like you're traveling in and out a fair bit these days! And I can see why you'd want the EDL to be ready asap. I wonder if the EDL will relieve the trafic build up at tebrau highway. Actually, it is not that bad if not for the traffic because once you pass a green light within a correct timing, the whole way is fairly smooth. Some build up of traffic and it can be red all the way!

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
The Change Alley at Collyer quay thats what its called right?

Some bank guys i know told me that their rates are "as good as it can get" which means very good.

AP, it's at The Arcade which links to Change Alley and Clifford Centre. Today rate is at 2.396.

Last edited:

cathylmg

Alfrescian
Loyal

.......So i usually travel off peak hours.

I thought it should be end of this year? Anyway, it looks like almost completed to me. I remember seeeing it joined to the NS express way when I was returning to Singapore on Sunday.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

That's considered super duper lightning fast when compared to Singapore's new North-South Expressway which will only start construction in 2013 and complete in 2020 :eek: That will be a long long wait man! By 2020, Iskandar is already nearing its full development which they targeted to be 2025.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
I thought it should be end of this year? Anyway, it looks like almost completed to me. I remember seeeing it joined to the NS express way when I was returning to Singapore on Sunday.

The one which is completing by end of this year is Coaster Highway.

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
May I know where does it leads to?

It will link Johor Bahru, somewhere around Danga Bay, to Nusajaya City. With 5 bridges crossing over rivers near to the straits. It is called Coaster Highway because it will be going parallel to the straits, cutting short the time to travel from JB to Nusajaya. No need to travel via Skudai and Perling in future.

Last edited:

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
So confused now. Are you all talking about the one joining the NS Expressway around Pandan City?

That one is EDL (Eastern Dispersal Link) connecting CIQ to Taman Molek/Ponderosa, Pandan interchange NS Highway. The coastal highway connects CIQ towards Nusajaya via Danga/Perling etc.

toyohon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I suppose these two new links concern those who use the Causeway most of the time. Those used to the Second link will not be excited with these.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yeah. I thought I was talking about that then suddenly change to coastal highway...whew!

Cathy, actually in the greater scheme of things, the EDL is linked to coastal highway via CIQ causeway. When we leave the bridge towards pelangi the remaining will connect into the coastal highway. Must +++ time for EDL. Although the NSH side looks good to go, the bakar batu side is still a bit all over the place when i pass by from time to time. also, i suspect there will be major construction linking to CIQ that bit is till pretty roughed out now. How will the exiting traffic be directed to EDL entrance for example. when it is ready for traffic I think ST properties will go through another round of appreciation? =)

Status
Not open for further replies.