• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Damsell

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi bros,need some help;
1)Sign SPA,for singaporean use I/C or Passport?
(checked with immigrartion,new pasport number will be given for every
renewal)
2)How and where to check status state of consent (can't depend on lawyer
or developer,they kept telling under process.Don't know whether they
summitted the application or not.
3)Most buyers signed SPA,paid 10% downpayment etc, whithout knowing
their status state of consent. What if their state of consent not approved.
What will happen?
4)How long will developer take to convert master title to individual title.
Bros Wuqi or any learned bros please enlighten.Thks

Jogs1

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyone got the golf facing semi ds at the golf? Wat is the price tat u get and when is the expected TOP ( moving in ). I was told its early next year but as u know, we need to buffer for at least 6-12 months

I think bros wuqi n dapbest know the answer, unfortunately both of them seldom appear nowadays:(

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Sounds rosy and something that i really want to happen.

But think of it honestly it will take time. A long time. Im not being pessimistic but at the rate at which things are progressing it will take some time.

Even when the plans come on....... they take a long time for execution.

Ofcourse being an investor myself i would love it if everything FForwards and happens in the next couple of years.

But quite unlikely.

You are right that not many have seen the potential. Once the Coastal highway is opened, everyone will start sitting up. And once the first university and legoland opens, everyone will start to snap up resale units at high price or book future new units. Once more concrete plans come out for the International Destination resort, this place will be crazy, perhaps crazier than KL as KL lacks Singapore funds flowing in but in this place, we have so many different countries rich people snapping up properties.

Seeing a lambo in HH is nothing. As more residents move in and as more visitors come to play Golf, you shall see more.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
If the credit card is issued by Sg Maybank you would still lose money due to currency exchange as banks do not generally offer a very competitive rate.

Anyone using Maybank credit card ( from spore ) to pay for petrol? I was told that a 5% rebate off petrol is possible when u pump in JB.

The price of Ron 97 would be RM 2.375 instead of RM 2.5 with the 5% discount. In the long term, savings could be worth thousands! And one need just a min. income of S$30000 per annum to apply

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
Anyone using Maybank credit card ( from spore ) to pay for petrol? I was told that a 5% rebate off petrol is possible when u pump in JB.

The price of Ron 97 would be RM 2.375 instead of RM 2.5 with the 5% discount. In the long term, savings could be worth thousands! And one need just a min. income of S$30000 per annum to apply

yeh, I'm using both to pump petrol and grocery shop. I keep reading people getting good power and mileage with BHP unfortunately, the card doesn't rebate for this brand. The good thing is purchases outside the listed merchants has 0.5% rebate as well. some people say the bank will 'eat' back the 5% through the exchange rate, but I see it as a convenience requiring me to carry less cash about and less trips to money changer converting sgd to myr.

Damsell

Alfrescian
Loyal
So many of my posting cannot get through, frustratng.Thinking of buying a property in nusajaya budget rm700k.Any tips. Thks

Coolsaint77

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes... criminals operate in the dark and always on the lookout for opportunity... the gang must have spotted her routine, observed her... hence the ambush. Never take safety for granted.

Grago

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi Guys

Finally I'm able to get back in!! I have had to reregister BUT couldn't get in due to incompatible ID and/or password. Was quite frustrated!

Glad to hear that the lady wasn't hurt. HH and Coolsaint77 are quite right. have to be more alert about your surroundings. Doesn't matter where you are. Opportunist will take advantage when it presents itself to them. Even in 'leafy' Bukit Indah. If you have to keep a routine, be wary and alert of who and what's around you. be safe all.

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
ai! its with much sadness reading the news. must have been traumatic for the poor lady. i guess we have to be vigilant all the time. and go with the flow (of traffic - vehicular/human). on your own walking about before sunrise and after sunset is no go this incident or not.

CS: I went again to see senibong after you brought it up. the 1st phase already bought up 7788. The exciting one I guess is the next phase mostly bungalows and semi-Ds waterfronting the straits (current phase more inland). ownership is strata so cannot do any external modifications. the bungalows get the straits view but on reclaimed land. would not touch it with a 10 foot pole no matter how chic or nicely doneup. but can consider the inner semi-Ds. Interesting part is the water canals perfusing the entire phase (provided residents don't dump rubbish into water). Despite much criticism about this place, one thing good is that the land under walker is limited so there wont much more developments beyond the next phases maintaining the exclusivity vs say horizon hill with 7 or more phases to go. The EDL plus permas bridge is also a very good thing too just as coast highway to HH.

anyone has any comments about adda heights? anybody here resides at adda? this is like almost opposite setia tropika. these days i notice most developments are pitting their asking price really high. Nothing less than an arm and a leg will do. How much more body parts do they want?! :biggrin:

euphony

Alfrescian
Loyal
noobie bros waiting for comment moderation. just hang in there a bit more. it'll get easier as is the decision as per the the title of this thread. :smile:

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow!!! Safe for now... Just imagine if they change the rules... We will be stumped.... Our investments will nosedive... And basically we will have to return to Spore if this ever comes about.

Knowing Malaysia.. All i can say is One never knows...

No plan to restrict Singaporeans

KUALA LUMPUR (March 17, 2011): The government does not intend to restrict the movement of Singaporeans in and out of the country, including those who have stayed in Malaysia for more than 90 days, Home Minister Datuk Seri Hishammuddin Hussein said.

In a written reply to Wee Choo Keong (Ind-Wangsa Maju), he said it is not wise to restrict the entry of Singaporeans to the country.

“This is because Malaysia and Singapore are inter-dependent and practise a reciprocal attitude. The number of Malaysians working in Singapore is big and they also commute daily.

“The Immigration Department will continue to monitor the movement of those who come in and out and advise them to get the appropriate passes according to the purpose of their visit,” Hishammuddin said.

Wee had asked whether the ministry would pass new regulations similar to that of Singapore immigration laws which allow visitors on social pass to stay in Singapore for not more than 90 days in a year.

This is to stop the “abuse” among many Singaporeans who have entered Malaysia using the social pass and who live here on a permanent basis and/or work permanently.

Hishammuddin said the government does not limit the number of Singaporeans entering Malaysia and they can enter using the social visit pass for 30 days and extend it up till 90 days depending on circumstances.

“The immigration regulations are clear. A foreigner who enters the country for a specific reason such as work or study would have to submit the relevant application to the department and will be issued with a pass if the conditions have been met,” he said.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Credit Cards is never a good idea. A lot of people start using cards thinking they will clear it only to end up at Credit Counselling Spore.

My suggestion use cash and pay cash.

yeh, I'm using both to pump petrol and grocery shop. I keep reading people getting good power and mileage with BHP unfortunately, the card doesn't rebate for this brand. The good thing is purchases outside the listed merchants has 0.5% rebate as well. some people say the bank will 'eat' back the 5% through the exchange rate, but I see it as a convenience requiring me to carry less cash about and less trips to money changer converting sgd to myr.

Analytical Professor

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ur right bro... Many reasons for not using a card:

1) U may end up with credit card debt if ur not disciplined. Credit card debts in Spore have been mounting
2) Once ur sucked into the cycle of repaying card debt its really hard to get out of it unless you strike windfall
3) The bank will give you a less than favourable exchange rate.
4) You dun pay on time still must pay interest and the list goes on...

Best to pay cash.

yes the exchange rate when we use the maybank card is not beneficial to us at all

Status
Not open for further replies.