• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

nicholas1213

Alfrescian
Loyal
Amazing sales figures, grats nicholas!

Dream, the site plan shinyi gave me indicates only 50 units of type A for sale for this phase (70 type B, 50 type A and 6 of the not-yet-launched 22x100s), but anyway good luck with getting a unit for yourself tomorrow!

Btw, can confirm if UEM absorbing any kind of fees for this launch? And this Greens launch confirmed comes with club social membership? What's the current price anyway? Anyone know?

Yes only 70 type B and 50 type A. After yesterday and today's launch, remaining type 'A' is left with the street 5/4 - 14 units, however 3 out of 14 units (2 intermediate and 1 end lot) are bumi-lot.

For HH, they only absorb lawyer fee. Cover the club social membership application fee (but was told that we still need to pay monthly fee for the membership - cant remember how much but is below RM100).

Current price -
Type B on Street 5/2 (available since y'day) :
Intermediate : 560,800 (facing north - not much left when I left the sales office), 567,800 (facing south - all fully booked I believe).
End lot : 700,800 (facing north), 709,800 (facing south) - all fully booked.
Corner lot : depends on the land size, mostly 820-900k - all fully booked.

Type A on Street 5/3 (available today evening) :
Intermediate : was told around 600k++, didn't find out the exact price, depends on the 'extra land' in front of your house.
End lot : Manage to asked the price for remaining unit (both facing north), one is 738,000 and one is 728,000 - all fully booked.
Corner lot : 2 available priced around 900k - available at the time I left.

House specification wise : comes with panic button, with fiber optic cable ready (for internet) and full porcelain tile (2ft x 2ft) - all being told verbally.

Last edited:

nicholas1213

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi teck, yah, understanding is the same. Total 120 units for both types all together. But from Nicholas' update, they have launched 71 units in 2 days .... And type A seems to cost 20k more than type b. I noted the very slight difference in the built-up, not sure if the price increment was caused by the different launch date (of merely one day) ...

Regarding this, I believe the location of the first launch type 'B' is along the road whereby the only entrance for the whole area is located, thus all residences (total 70+ units) in that area will be using that road for in / out. Furthermore, all the type 'B' along the road comes with standard 12ft length space in front of the gate. Compare to type 'A', the length space in front of type 'A' gate is significantly more (although I do not know what is the direct benefit - park more cars?) - just my wild guess. Or else it might just be the different launch date.

Last edited:

investjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
anyway if the price continue crazy like this,those buy NI endlot at 530k (32x75) easy make 100k profit in 2years time.congrat.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Very highly possible yes ... We will Also know by 16 or 17 feb if there will be price increase for the intermediates at NI ...

anyway if the price continue crazy like this,those buy NI endlot at 530k (32x75) easy make 100k profit in 2years time.congrat.

Last edited:

nicholas1213

Alfrescian
Loyal

Agree.. I noticed NI 8 a bit too late before CNY, and all the end lot almost sold. I actually liked the place and price but was too slow to action.. Anyway still aware of the crisis.. Notice some of the sub-sales for those hot areas are slowing down, some with a very slight price adjustment..

investjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
was thinking to get a subsale unit of nusa duta before cny. but price was jumping 10-20k for every unit left in the market. now u see (580k), now u dont (580k agent told u sold and the next one go for 600k)

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal

probably more then 100k! ..... unfortunately no more end and corner lots available for current phase 7 and 8... lets wait for semi-d at new phase 7D2 and new launches at phase 8.

trithl

Alfrescian
Loyal
probably more then 100k! ..... unfortunately no more end and corner lots available for current phase 7 and 8... lets wait for semi-d at new phase 7D2 and new launches at phase 8.

still got....those with the magical number "4" in their house number... XD

investjb

Alfrescian
Loyal
intermediate going slow as 480k is consider 'expensive' for most average income locals. those rich local wont buy intermediate as well and most probably they already own semids or bangl.

yahoo1234

Alfrescian
Loyal
intermediate going slow as 480k is consider 'expensive' for most average income locals. those rich local wont buy intermediate as well and most probably they already own semids or bangl.

It is a good investment opportunity for the locals.... make downpayment 10% for phase 7A intermediate unit at RM45k. Phase 7A is completing by end of the year. Upon handover, sell it at RM500k... say lock-in penalty and misc charges at RM20k... nett profit is RM30k (RM50k - RM20k) which is 67% yield in less than 1 year!

Status
Not open for further replies.