• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hitesh

Alfrescian
Loyal
and the number of endlot and corner are very rare in the Greens, hence the premium.

However, if endlot is at 700k and corner is 800k, I felt corner is more worth it with the bigger build up (2600sqft) and the huge land beside... Endlot layout is the same as intermediate except more windows...

The End LOt and Corner lots of Greens are much more bigger (atleast 20-30% more) than that of the Gateway....so pricing wise it is not an apple to apple comparision...

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
jus found a gem of a place for claypot chicken rice...OLD PLACES (LOA DI FANG) at the newly completed nusa bestari's shops...near to Nusa Duta side..its located inside, so not visible from main road.

taste is good and big portion cost RM13 enough for 3 adults. for bros looking for crunchy bean sprouts, this is the place.

Bro Jasonjst...is it your tenant?..haha. btw, given time, i have a feeling this part will be boom-town charlie bro. nice buy. heard that one of the corner shoplots resold at RM1.5+million.

cheers.

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yah ... It's from Ipoh. I have tried. Super yummy. I always like to add extra chickens for only RM4. Well worth! Actually they have increased the price, it used to be only RM12 ... There is another shop in bukit indah selling clay pot rice too

jus found a gem of a place for claypot chicken rice...OLD PLACES (LOA DI FANG) at the newly completed nusa bestari's shops...near to Nusa Duta side..its located inside, so not visible from main road.

taste is good and big portion cost RM13 enough for 3 adults. for bros looking for crunchy bean sprouts, this is the place.

Bro Jasonjst...is it your tenant?..haha. btw, given time, i have a feeling this part will be boom-town charlie bro. nice buy. heard that one of the corner shoplots resold at RM1.5+million.

cheers.

nicholas1213

Alfrescian
Loyal

cheers.

I love that place too especially the kopi ice or teh ice.. There is another clay pot chicken rice shop after jusco those shop houses, quite nice too..

HH Green just started their pre-sale type A just now evening, was lucky to grab an endlot of type A design. Y'day pre-sales (Type B) 35 units all almost fully booked within a day!!

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noooooooooo!!! Christ, am I destined not to move to JB?! Grrrr ... I wanted to go on Saturday. I better take urgent leave and pop over tomorrow.... Thanks bro for sharing

I love that place too especially the kopi ice or teh ice.. There is another clay pot chicken rice shop after jusco those shop houses, quite nice too..

HH Green just started their pre-sale type A just now evening, was lucky to grab an endlot of type A design. Y'day pre-sales (Type B) 35 units all almost fully booked within a day!!

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal

bro whats the size (of the end lot) you grabbed and how much the grabbing cost u man?.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I'm gonna make a big big noise there tomorrow. I registered and I visited them twice and I have not received any info about the launches whatsoever ... That Indian lady is gonna get it from me tomorrow!!!

I'm irritated to the max max max now

Last edited:

nicholas1213

Alfrescian
Loyal
Noooooooooo!!! Christ, am I destined not to move to JB?! Grrrr ... I wanted to go on Saturday. I better take urgent leave and pop over tomorrow.... Thanks bro for sharing

Bro I think you should if you are interested in those unit. I do not expect the sales going SO FAST by looking at other developments. Initially today I took leave heading towards HH to see if any remaining type B. Left as only few intermediate lot and so I left about 3pm, told the sales person to contact me once the type A is available as I personally preferred type A design. Didn't expect that at about 4pm, sales person sms'ed me and told me that type A is available for booking, 4 end lots 4 corner lots (but only 3 end lots and 2 corner lots are non-bumi unit). I returned quickly and got to know that 2 end lots are no longer available. Quickly grabbed one and proceed to bank. Return after around half an hour later, the other end lot was gone too! Left one or two big corner unit priced at 900k++

For the type A, overall there are extra 'land' in front of your gate too if you compare to the type B launch y'day..

Last edited:

nicholas1213

Alfrescian
Loyal
bro whats the size (of the end lot) you grabbed and how much the grabbing cost u man?.

Size is only 10ft extra land.. land size is 2400sqft (32'x75'), build-up similar with type B around 2312sqft. Priced at 738k. Booking fee standard 30k only. Intermediate unit of Type A should be around 600k according to the sales person..

Last edited:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Yes bro, I made 2 trips to their office specifically just for the greens ... I'm annoyed :(

Bro I think you should if you are interested in those unit. I took urgent leave today (half day) heading towards HH to see if any remaining type B.. at about 4pm, sales person sms'ed me and told me that type A is available for booking. I guess most of the end lots for type 'A' are gone.. left one big corner unit priced at 900k++

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
And I'm gonna make a big big noise there tomorrow. I registered and I visited them twice and I have not received any info about the launches whatsoever ... That Indian lady is gonna get it from me tomorrow!!!

bro..i have learnt over the years "whats yours is yours what is not yours is not yours"....i.e. whether u end up retiring in scotland catching fishes from one of their nice lake or in JB arming your house to the teeth with CCTV is ALL FATED bro. haha.

cheers.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

cheers.

The OLD PLACE is really good and cheap for claypot rice , noodles . Try a few times already. Sad , he is not my tenant . Prefer to keep secret leh .

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal

You should have given out your wedding ring to that pretty Indian lady lor !:biggrin:

Last edited:

nicholas1213

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, if you do not mind about intermediate unit, there are still some available.. furthermore, I believe it is not their official launch. Not all the units are available for booking.

Yesterday, they only made 35 units type 'B' available for booking (located along the first entrance road). This evening, another 36 units of type 'A' available for booking.

If you go tomorrow you should be able to book ahead other people. If not, just wait over the weekend and I believe soon they will launch the remaining units. Price wise I don't think there will be too big gap. Which type are you planning to get anyway?

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.