• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I want the type A. There are only 120 units altogether. They have launched >70 units and that has gotta be official. I have just been busy trying to call to the sales office and the Indian lady's HP but to no avail. Can you be kind enough to PM me the contact of the sales person u liaised with?

Just SMS my boss for the leave tomorrow. Hope she will approve ...

Bro, if you do not mind about intermediate unit, there are still some available.. furthermore, I believe it is not their official launch. Not all the units are available for booking.

Yesterday, they only made 35 units type 'B' available for booking (located along the first entrance road). This evening, another 36 units of type 'A' available for booking.

If you go tomorrow you should be able to book ahead other people. If not, just wait over the weekend and I believe soon they will launch the remaining units. Price wise I don't think there will be too big gap. Which type are you planning to get anyway?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Cannot think like that leh ... That's like a consolation for giving up trying ... I rather believe the fate is for me to scold her kaoz kaoz, made noise, ask for manager, then get free MOT ... Or will sinkie method gets me thrown out of their office ar?! Do they have MP for me to appeal ??!!

bro..i have learnt over the years "whats yours is yours what is not yours is not yours"....i.e. whether u end up retiring in scotland catching fishes from one of their nice lake or in JB arming your house to the teeth with CCTV is ALL FATED bro. haha.

cheers.

nicholas1213

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, I want the type A. There are only 120 units altogether. They have launched >70 units and that has gotta be official. I have just been busy trying to call to the sales office and the Indian lady's HP but to no avail. Can you be kind enough to PM me the contact of the sales person u liaised with?

Just PM you. Type 'A' just launched today evening, tomorrow morning should be able to book one. Price wise I was told around 600k. Cannot be overnight fully booked bah..

trithl

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just PM you. Type 'A' just launched today evening, tomorrow morning should be able to book one. Price wise I was told around 600k. Cannot be overnight fully booked bah..

start from 580k, I personally like the layout of Type A (check the Guest Room).

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

brother, remember to help me book the unit beside yours. :biggrin:

Diaspora

Alfrescian
Loyal
Now I'm spoilt with choices lol. Ok, NI here i come lol ... I think bro diaspora will now avoid me at all cost hahaha

Walaueh...i diam2 (quietly) enjoy reading all the banter also kena...my princess is less than 1 year old lar....so, unless u want to be the god uncle then can la....hahaha....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
When she is 18, I will still be less than 50 yo, can be god pa instead of god uncle haha

We purposely brought up your name so that u will come out from your mole hole mah :p it worked :p

Walaueh...i diam2 (quietly) enjoy reading all the banter also kena...my princess is less than 1 year old lar....so, unless u want to be the god uncle then can la....hahaha....

teck21

Alfrescian
Loyal
HH Green just started their pre-sale type A just now evening, was lucky to grab an endlot of type A design. Y'day pre-sales (Type B) 35 units all almost fully booked within a day!!

Bro I think you should if you are interested in those unit. I do not expect the sales going SO FAST by looking at other developments. Initially today I took leave heading towards HH to see if any remaining type B. Left as only few intermediate lot and so I left about 3pm, told the sales person to contact me once the type A is available as I personally preferred type A design. Didn't expect that at about 4pm, sales person sms'ed me and told me that type A is available for booking, 4 end lots 4 corner lots (but only 3 end lots and 2 corner lots are non-bumi unit). I returned quickly and got to know that 2 end lots are no longer available. Quickly grabbed one and proceed to bank. Return after around half an hour later, the other end lot was gone too! Left one or two big corner unit priced at 900k++

For the type A, overall there are extra 'land' in front of your gate too if you compare to the type B launch y'day..

Amazing sales figures, grats nicholas!

Dream, the site plan shinyi gave me indicates only 50 units of type A for sale for this phase (70 type B, 50 type A and 6 of the not-yet-launched 22x100s), but anyway good luck with getting a unit for yourself tomorrow!

Btw, can confirm if UEM absorbing any kind of fees for this launch? And this Greens launch confirmed comes with club social membership? What's the current price anyway? Anyone know?

lastresort

Alfrescian
Loyal

brother nicholas, im so happy for you that you got an end lot. are you the nicholas crystal sis's looking for? haha

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi teck, yah, understanding is the same. Total 120 units for both types all together. But from Nicholas' update, they have launched 71 units in 2 days .... And type A seems to cost 20k more than type b. I noted the very slight difference in the built-up, not sure if the price increment was caused by the different launch date (of merely one day) ...

Status
Not open for further replies.