• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Temasek and Khazanah's Wellness Township in Medini is expected to be launched early next year.

The residential side would comprise 96 bungalows, 68 semi-detached homes, 445 terrace houses, 1,415 condominium units and one block of serviced apartments.
Some 18 acres have been earmarked for commercial property.

On its target customers, Chan explained that they would be locals and foreigners above 40 years of age and from the middle-income group.
(Just like the RM1 mil terraces discussed earlier, the developer's targeted customers for such higher-end properties are the middle-income group, not the average workers. Thus it is wrong to say that RM1 mil terraces cannot sustain because the average Malaysian workers cannot afford even with EPF).

http://www.starproperty.my/PropertyScene/TheStarOnlineHighlightBox/18827/0/0

middle income group of SG or middle income group of MY?

these 2 middle income group purchasing power are very far apart.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
I hope they can grant us PR like what Singapore offer to the world.. Then I will commit more...

seriously no need to be PR la , if becomes PR , they will get greedy and wan to tax us more in diff ways liao ....
last weekend , my sis colleague was stopped by msia custom coz the officer say he bought biscuits , these items are controlled and need to declare at red lane , siao bo ? i know oil and milk falls under this category but not biscuits lor!
i usually sees them open 1 lane , got red or green zone diff meh ...
just beware during this period , they are checking our car boot and wanna tax or get kopi money from us !

arsenal

Alfrescian
Loyal
Me too, last week kenna "robbed" by traffic police for a so called "honest" mistake.. asking $200 to settle and finally down to $100 and $50..
Market rate should be 30..

seriously no need to be PR la , if becomes PR , they will get greedy and wan to tax us more in diff ways liao ....
last weekend , my sis colleague was stopped by msia custom coz the officer say he bought biscuits , these items are controlled and need to declare at red lane , siao bo ? i know oil and milk falls under this category but not biscuits lor!
just beware during this period , they are checking our car boot and wanna tax or get kopi money from us !

nickyu

Alfrescian
Loyal

i'm a msian and really feel disgusted with all this "day light robbery" by the custom officer...few years ago i saw a custom officer openly asked for RM30 from an old couple at the checkpoint counter....the couple didnt do anything wrong but end up still give him money to "avoid trouble"...i was queueing behind them and can clearly hear the conversation!!

Some of my colleagues even commented recently to be careful when entering msia during raya period as the traffic police will be out there to take kopi money...guess more room for improvement over at the custom side~

sorry just want to vent my anger as too many bad comments abt the custom officer...

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya. I know who u meant. But I commented strictly becuz I agreed it looked nice ma ... Price wise another issue

me not so bad as u , coz i didnt serve NS like u , haha ....
be aware of replying to some agent here who keep promoting his own coy development and still act like us ah ....

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
i'm a msian and really feel disgusted with all this "day light robbery" by the custom officer...few years ago i saw a custom officer openly asked for RM30 from an old couple at the checkpoint counter....the couple didnt do anything wrong but end up still give him money to "avoid trouble"...i was queueing behind them and can clearly hear the conversation!!

Some of my colleagues even commented recently to be careful when entering msia during raya period as the traffic police will be out there to take kopi money...guess more room for improvement over at the custom side~

sorry just want to vent my anger as too many bad comments abt the custom officer...

thanks for voicing out as a malaysian , else ppl will think its singaporeans prob again !!!
Yes , best to avoid to go during this period to go msia . i dun mind to give green pkt willingly to those pump attendants or car washers etc but not immigration officers or police!!

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Msia customs checking cars going out of Msia ah?

yes , esp this period only
last yr i kenna , they wanna to find fault with me for buying milk powder but i told them firmly its expensive milk imported milk and not those subsidised milk powder , they cant reason out with me so have to ask me go ! not a single cent for them to earn from me !

Last edited:

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
Ya, better be extra careful during this season. Us Malaysian also very well behaved during this month and during CNY month too especially anything to do with traffic - summons flying left and right. Police everywhere - but on the bright side, can understand their intention to reduce accident rate during festive season. But who knows we suay suay kena summon for the smallest mistake.

siacw

Alfrescian
Loyal
an offend is an offend. If you haven't offend any traffic rules there is no reason the traffic police stop you.

instead of blaming police force first we look at ourselve first if we really really follow traffic rules.

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal
Thanks, DoA & arsenal

Hilltop bungalow is strictly by appointment only, i recalled. No weekend appt, only weekday appt available which means its certainly not for the average joe. But considering some of the bungalow asking prices, I feel this one is value for money. Fully furnished somemore.....

battleangel

Alfrescian
Loyal
I understand what you meant, I'm not blaming the police - they are doing their job. For smooth ride, we need to be extra careful, that's all. My sister kena stop by police on the highway during raya season. She did nothing wrong, they searched her car and found a rattan stick in her car which her husband left it there for some home DIY project. They treat it like she is carrying weapon. It's funny..but ya, better take extra precaution lor.

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
an offend is an offend. If you haven't offend any traffic rules there is no reason the traffic police stop you.

instead of blaming police force first we look at ourselve first if we really really follow traffic rules.

yes , i dun mind the TP catch those who use the bus/lorry lanes and cut queues to car lanes , they need to deploy more TPs there to catch all these who dun have e basic courtesy to queue up ! shame on those who have done this!

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
not that post la , investor is in our circle la ...

Wahahaha that's funny. Thanks for the back-up Crystal :biggrin:
DoA, I'm a Singaporean.

The same thing like this happened when I posted in Skyscraper using the same nick(I have nothing to hide and I don't use clone). After my first 2 posts, 1st one asking about the name of a condo near Grand Bluewave, 2nd one asking whether people know the exact location of the future MRT station in JB(first station after Woodlands) and this was one of the replies I got;
yes mr advertiser..
it's right in front of the project u mentioned/advertised

Last edited:

RedsYNWA

Alfrescian
Loyal

For several weeks now, the stupid Malaysia causeway customs has closed off an entire outgoing lane for their own parking. As if the jam is not bad enuff, it's now only 2 outgoing customs lane instead of 3. This has easily added another 30-45 mins to my travelling time. I am wondering how to complain ah?

They spent 1 billion to make the new CIQ but let down by bad execution and corruption. Haiz......

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Investor

DOA must be very blurred nowadays since he have mistaken u .....
some agents are trying very very hard but too bad , we somehow much smarter than u ...
I worry for DOA when he blur and reply to those who pretend to need our help and when he gets to know and become upset , he MIA again ... he has a fragile heart ! :P

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
For several weeks now, the stupid Malaysia causeway customs has closed off an entire outgoing lane for their own parking. As if the jam is not bad enuff, it's now only 2 outgoing customs lane instead of 3. This has easily added another 30-45 mins to my travelling time. I am wondering how to complain ah?

They spent 1 billion to make the new CIQ but let down by bad execution and corruption. Haiz......

hmm , here complained abt msia custome but in other facebook , they were complaining singapore custom open 1 lane esp 2nd link leh....
i thought the most left lane in first link were doing some reno works ?

Investor

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Investor

DOA must be very blurred nowadays since he have mistaken u .....
some agents are trying very very hard but too bad , we somehow much smarter than u ...
I worry for DOA when he blur and reply to those who pretend to need our help and when he gets to know and become upset , he MIA again ... he has a fragile heart ! :P

Hehe DoA is a nice and sincere guy who loves to help others, that was why he felt 'cheated' by those ppl.
Maybe members here must show SPA to Wuqi if we claim that we bought in whichever development/s :biggrin:

Status
Not open for further replies.