• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal
I not 18yrs old , u need to multiply 2. Hahaha. E second phrase I can't figure out. Wat love?

The second phrase, marry me want or not? BTW, my wife is hakka and I learned the dialect from her.
I think hakka girls are great, very hard working more so than the guys.
No offense to anyone but just my own observation.
I am cantonese. :smile:

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, promote half Hakka boy a bit leh .. Help me sell sell haha. I think Hakka boy is wonderful!

People fluent in hakka can normally master Cantonese. So Cantonese is also my cup of tea :wink:

The second phrase, marry me want or not? BTW, my wife is hakka and I learned the dialect from her.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal

Suppose Hakka woman very thrifty ones. But I am e opp tats y parents always scold me that.

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hey, promote half Hakka boy a bit leh .. Help me sell sell haha. I think Hakka boy is wonderful!

People fluent in hakka can normally master Cantonese. So Cantonese is also my cup of tea :wink:

No no no, Hakka man no gd!!! Dun know how to dote wife. I saw in my parents n relatives .

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Your Hakka is very different from mine and bro dragon, clear example is "ma" vs "moi". So u cannot compare yours to mine. My Hakka ancestor only breed top class boy that is gentle tender loving and caring - like me :p

I think bro wuqi is gonna kick us out of this thread soon. Don't know what we have done to his "living in JB" thread haha
No no no, Hakka man no gd!!! Dun know how to dote wife. I saw in my parents n relatives .

edragon

Alfrescian
Loyal

Bro, you are definitely not the guys I mentioned, no way. You are most hard working; just look at the number of posts... a new breed of hakka boys looking ahead, sensible, good planning, thrifty etc etc, highly recommended!
What more can a hakka girl ask leh? :smile:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Bro, you are definitely not the guys I mentioned, no way. You are most hard working; just look at the number of posts... a new breed of hakka boys looking ahead, sensible, good planning, thrifty etc etc, highly recommended!
What more can a hakka girl ask leh? :smile:

Hardworking in e wrong way. Wasted so much time in forum ! Hahhahahaha.

Status
Not open for further replies.