• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Living in JB 2 (Johore)

Status
Not open for further replies.

jasonjst

Alfrescian
Loyal
I was told that to move your household items cum furniture from Singapore to Johor, there is a one time tax free, if you are going to stay in Johor. Anyone is aware of this?? Thanks.

For the MM2H programme only lah . Normal people need to pay tax , but mover can settle for you, I think by giving some kopi lui .
Anyway any bro/sis know of mover to transport one lorry load of funiture from Singapore to JB . Any bro/sis have done it before ?

Sanur

Alfrescian
Loyal
For the MM2H programme only lah . Normal people need to pay tax , but mover can settle for you, I think by giving some kopi lui .
Anyway any bro/sis know of mover to transport one lorry load of funiture from Singapore to JB . Any bro/sis have done it before ?

Hi

Many have done that, without paying tax.. I did it three times but with no big electrical items.

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
DREAMorACTION said:
Hi hi, taman laguna will Be launching their type c and d terrace house (2700 - 2900 sq ft) next weekend, and the price ranges from 598k to 630k. This new price is exorbitant compared to their past launches at about 418k only (mid last year). However, on a psf basis, its only about RM 210 psf. Land size is 26 x 80 or 85. What's your view on this? Worth buying? Bro wuqi, any updates on your thoughts too please? Thx!

It seems worth to me

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
Dear DOA

My sales just replied " Nusa Idaman Vouchers Promotion from 17/2/2012 to 26/2/2012 . If the Singaporean have to purchase Phase7B - 22x 70 ( end lot ) = RM 543,888.00 or 24' x80' ( intermediate ) = RM 568,888.00 and above "

Btw , she is selling PH too ,

" They having new promotion of 2+1 bedroom & studio . The customer no need to pay for the Progressive Interest during construction until vacant possession .
The price for the 2+1 bedroom start from RM 1,222,888.00 and above . Using marble flooring to living , dining & dry kitchen . Engineered timber flooring to all bedrooms. Very luxury "

U can consider NI Phase 7B or buy PH la ....

Last edited:

crystal_tiong

Alfrescian
Loyal
DOA

Actually can consider intermediate lot , coz my so called end lot or corner lot , my right side neighbour also beside me nia , i always thought have a small road divider .... until i went to see actual site last week....

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Morning bro. Can share more on your assessment/views pls? Thx much!

Hmm..my humble views:

1) First at all 600k house for 26x80 is rare in Bukit indah/Costal highway area.
2) Cluster houses are with 2500 ~ 3000 built up, their price are all shot up to 700k~900k (Bestari heights vs Bukit Indah)
3) The price for an intermediate double storey in HH is about 700k (im not too sure bt about there), altot there has good environment but their house is relatively smaller than Laguna (smaller dimention and built up)
4) Good location as in it is middle of the 1st and 2nd link (same like other areas), go town and go 2nd link also very ez
5) High Luxury Residential area, means more rich ppl lol
6) Houses in Bukit Indah/Iskantar area from 400k to 500k+ now, sooner or later the houses there will at least 600k

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
but still, you need to see what the developer can give you for the house materials and whether it is worth or not..but base on the built up and dimension, already worth liao~I had bad experience with their sales office ppl, because they very LC lol~

vincentck

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hi everyone, my wife and I will be selling our corner house in NI P8A when it's completed end of this year. It comes with 20ft of extra land at the side. Anybody interested to buy?

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
PH?? Wah, I'm not that class la haha

So sis, how much is the voucher? 8k?

Dear DOA

My sales just replied " Nusa Idaman Vouchers Promotion from 17/2/2012 to 26/2/2012 . If the Singaporean have to purchase Phase7B - 22x 70 ( end lot ) = RM 543,888.00 or 24' x80' ( intermediate ) = RM 568,888.00 and above "

Btw , she is selling PH too ,

" They having new promotion of 2+1 bedroom & studio . The customer no need to pay for the Progressive Interest during construction until vacant possession .
The price for the 2+1 bedroom start from RM 1,222,888.00 and above . Using marble flooring to living , dining & dry kitchen . Engineered timber flooring to all bedrooms. Very luxury "

U can consider NI Phase 7B or buy PH la ....

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
That's a very fair assessment :smile:

High luxury terrace residential? Hope that term lives up to its standard la. But I think it's medium to medium high class only ... Based on current layout and the estate planning, I think still have a lot to catch up and improve leh. But sadly, they r not going to improve the estate planning Liao.

Hmm..my humble views:

1) First at all 600k house for 26x80 is rare in Bukit indah/Costal highway area.
2) Cluster houses are with 2500 ~ 3000 built up, their price are all shot up to 700k~900k (Bestari heights vs Bukit Indah)
3) The price for an intermediate double storey in HH is about 700k (im not too sure bt about there), altot there has good environment but their house is relatively smaller than Laguna (smaller dimention and built up)
4) Good location as in it is middle of the 1st and 2nd link (same like other areas), go town and go 2nd link also very ez
5) High Luxury Residential area, means more rich ppl lol
6) Houses in Bukit Indah/Iskantar area from 400k to 500k+ now, sooner or later the houses there will at least 600k

ShawnLow

Alfrescian
Loyal
Not really luxury la~im just simply saying hehe~just tat houses are all exp now so all bcome luxury residential area~

abugumgum

Alfrescian
Loyal
I use the Maybank Family & Friends card..
5% rebate on all petrol companies in Malaysia, 5% rebates from Giant and Tesco in malaysia.. rebates paid back monthly instead of quarterly accumulation of 50 dollars by Citi dividend card.

After the exchange rate, still better than using Rm changed fr Money changer?

Restaurants no rebate?

yonglip

Alfrescian
Loyal
Just rec a call from CIMB Msia telling me my credit card application approved.

No annual fees but understand Msia govt collects RM50 anually as tax on Credit Card...no such thing in SG tho.

Also need to pledge an equal amount of money in their FD as credit limit for the card (min RM3K). for me its ok cos their FD rate is high. Need to go branch and open FD and sign some document. Intend to pledge RM10K,...cos foresee will be spending tons of RM soon for house reno,..haha.

So would say whole process hassel free and glad that NO issues with Singapreans getting a CC from Msia banks.

cheers.

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Brilliant idea. I will operate it as a resort/home stay/ bed & breakfast. Syiok!!

I have infinity river to use as a driving range. Then I'll ask my husky doggie to fetch all the balls back. Woah, this kind of living, where to find?! Only at laguna! Sounds like a salesman, I'm not! Lol ...

If I organize beach foam party, sure invite u as my event planner and as a VIP. Since u have so many wicked ideas lol

DOA , why dont you PM bro Vincentck for resale NI coner unit ?
Also Laguna not bad what , you can play golf at Laguna Golf Club , there after go swimming at nude beach with gf .

DREAMorACTION

Alfrescian
Loyal
Wow, demonstration ! And it says edl has recently opened!

By SRI VIGASHINI
[email protected] | Feb 20, 2012
Demonstration on the proposed EDL toll charges
JOHOR BARU: The Johor Baru MCA Youth and Gerakan Youth conducted a peaceful demonstration here recently, to show their disapproval on the proposed toll charges following the opening of the Eastern Dispersal Link (EDL).

Johor Baru MCA youth chief Kua Song Tuck said he had received many complaints from the public especially Malaysians working in Singapore about the charges.

“These people travel to Singapore daily and are worried that they will not be able to survive if the proposed toll which is five times the present amount is implemented.

He explained that the government should seriously conduct a proper survey and suggest a reasonable amount for the toll,” he said during the protest conducted along Jalan Lingkaran Dalam on Thursday.

He said the government should seriously look into the matter as it affected thousands of motorists and could be used against them by the Opposition.

It was previously reported that the 8.1km EDL would force all motorists travelling to and from Singapore to pay about five times more than the present RM2.90, both ways.

The RM1.1bil EDL, developed by MRCB Bhd, linking the North-South Expressway to the Johor Baru Customs, Immigration, Quarantine Complex, is aimed at reducing congestion in the city area.

The EDL is directly linked to the North-South Expressway.

Status
Not open for further replies.