• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Life of a flight attendant: Vanessa's story of debt, pain and emptiness

SanShuGong

Alfrescian
Loyal
It should be "My wife and I......".
If you were going to the market alone, you would say "I am going to the market", not "Me is going to the market."

Similarly, in the earlier example, if you had no siblings, you would have said "My parents taught me......" and not "My parents taught I.....................".

Hi, thank you for the knowledge. Will go and read up more on this tomorrow. Goodnight.

LeMans2011

Alfrescian
Loyal
Hehe just kidding... i know it is GongCheeBye.
The trouble with most of these girls are they underestimate the "successful and rich" men they are scouting for.

All rich and successful men know which girl to marry and which ones just to screw.

shctaw

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Hehe just kidding... i know it is GongCheeBye.
The trouble with most of these girls are they underestimate the "successful and rich" men they are scouting for.

All rich and successful men know which girl to marry and which ones just to screw.

Rich guys only act dumb to let the ladies guard down.

Once a lady enter the hotel room, all the whip, dildo and vibrators will come out. (kidding)

Some rich guy just laugh at girl whom only want a LV bag from him, while he can afford to give her a car.

andyfisher

Alfrescian
Loyal
SQ food is miles better than QF
MH food is miles better than SQ

QF stewardesses can be uppity bitches when they see asian faces.

I never play play stewardesses before although I would like to, once one ever asked me to show her around sg cos this was her "first time in sg" but my home minister waiting at SIN airport arrival, so dont dare hehehe

Any job, you dont save money, spend like no tomorrow, you are going to be in trouble

There is a difference in how you are treated based on what class you sit in,
I only take biz or coach, so dont know abt first

but even biz, the stewardess will come and talk to you and keep the drinks flowing esp when the load is light, more shiok hehehe

econ class, they just shove the food in your face and keep going. understandable la, got so many people, so eat, drink fart here fart there, watch movie and sleep.

Only a fool takes SQ nwadays when there are so many better airlines around, like the gulf carriers like EK, EY or QR or even the southern china also not bad.

QF, UA, delta, AA are all old ladies, quite disturbing, so I try not to take them.

There are still many sexy SQ girls, slurp slurp but MH mina are also v bagus. not to mention korean air, very chio. hehehe

Last edited:

Narong Wongwan

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
According to the article, Vanessa claims she earns "at least $6K on average", but spends about $7K a month on branded goods.

This is what's commonly known as a GCB.
Another 7k taxi driver story? I know for a fact they dun make so much.....average with everything thrown in only 35-40k per year....and these is not starting salary but for leading stewardess with at least 5 years experience. Hell a newly promoted first officer also never touch 7k

streetsmart73

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
No secret here: many stewardesses are the most materialistic, status-conscious and superficial bitches around. Always on the lookout for the rich man son. They also have a higher than average dick count.

Prostitution by any other name, but nevertheless still belongs to the service industry.

hi there

1. aiyoh!
2. such specimen gains no sympathy or what.
3. qualify for whore materials.
4. it deserves what it is getting:rolleyes:

kopiuncle

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
lianbeng dun agree with uncle for this: lianbeng actually saw the panties of an SIA girl when she was squatting down to tidy up the meal cart! :biggrin: keep ur eyes wide opened on flight next time - sure can see lots of things! when most people are asleep on flight, they zaogeng very easily!

you did!!! ok next time uncle will stay awake and vigilant.....:smile:

@rmadill0

Alfrescian
Loyal
Totally agree with what the steward said at the end of the article. It is really a good job to have when you are young - getting paid to see the world. Spend wisely and the saving could then be better used in the future - further education, start business, buy property. Only GCB will go and get herself into debts. Buying of expansive car which she don't get to drive often and the most idiotic thing to do.

Big Sexy

Super Moderator
SuperMod
isn't most sinkie like that? :biggrin:

No secret here: many stewardesses are the most materialistic, status-conscious and superficial bitches around. Always on the lookout for the rich man son. They also have a higher than average dick count.

Prostitution by any other name, but nevertheless still belongs to the service industry.

congo9

Alfrescian
Loyal

Maybe her dick count is impressive. Quantity i believe, but not quality ! Anyway, with their Singkie bitch attitude, i doubt any rich man son wants to get close to them after bedding them.

The demand bags... demand to be pampered... KNN. It would be stupid to marry any flight stewardess.

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset
i was wondering if being an air stewardess means an instant status change to be atas and pretty and desirable...

jw5

Loyal
Maybe her dick count is impressive. Quantity i believe, but not quality ! Anyway, with their Singkie bitch attitude, i doubt any rich man son wants to get close to them after bedding them.

The demand bags... demand to be pampered... KNN. It would be stupid to marry any flight stewardess.

The flight stewardess should also be careful of rich men.
Some of these rich men's wives will give them a slap if they talk too much to these rich men.

Fook Seng

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
you get plenty of massages on QANTAS...:smile:...SQ, no chance.Not even a peep at the valley...the girls very high class and very careful not to reveal anything....not even a peep! the supervisor very on - check very carefully...walk up and down to check the girls also...so on SQ, no chance for such massages....KLM and Qantas plenty of chances...:smile:

But the SQ uniform got a slit between the legs neh.