• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Kuan Yew's Legacy- Singapore Women has Lowest "Total Fertility Rate" in the world

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Kuan Yew's Legacy- Singapore Women has Lowest "Total Fertility Rate" in the w

Please, stating the fact is racist? are we denying that, the STOP at 2 policy is not aimed at a certain sector of the population....only thing is, we politely for harmony & understanding , do not state it so clearly.

Chinese had huge families for they equate them with wealth, my mother's or father's generation, if you have made it, it is a pride to have many wives & concubines & mistresses & have a "Pride' of children...

The stop at 2 policy resulted in government, 'shooting' themselves on the 'foot'!!, now, we are paying the price for manipulating population, but of course, they will never admit this for any of their policies even it is a failure, it is RIGHT...for they are so proud.

actually the birth control policy is right,its the uncontrolled immigration policy thats wrong,birth control policy was right,it helped the native population to become wealthy and educated at the optimal rate.....but immigration for economic growth at all cost should never have happened....we should have been contended being who we are and having achieved a certain standard of living 36,000 gdp per capital was more than enough but fucking clown Lee had to go fuck it all up.

Last edited:

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Re: Lee Kuan Yew's Legacy- Singapore Women has Lowest "Total Fertility Rate" in the w

You are saying that your grandfather should have married that woman instead of your grandmother & you would have been, so intelligent, that you woulhave been somebody great..maybe in the class of LKY??

ha ha ha ha ha

look i cant change my past or who i am,but sometimes u have to think what if things were different?

and why the fuck do i have to be in the class of LKY?why not Ong teng chong or JB jereyatnam?

red amoeba

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

It's mighty impossible to reverse the thinking n trend - LKY admitted it in his book. Why burden w kids n outflow of funds when u can live comfortably just a couple or one kid ?

They can try n throw in all sorts if carrots but short of full free education n health care from conception to child reaching 18, u won't see any significant results

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

look i cant change my past or who i am,but sometimes u have to think what if things were different?

and why the fuck do i have to be in the class of LKY?why not Ong teng chong or JB jereyatnam?

psst!...just kidding on that, no need to get rile, we can't go back & change, where we came from...:biggrin:

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

20070410_Lee-Hsien-Loong_0_5_0_1_0.jpg

Hor seh! The Stinkees go into extinction lagi better! Then I can rule without any Stinkees to kar cheow my Familee and surround ourselves with our lovely FT pets! *hee*hee*

tonychat

Alfrescian (InfP)
Generous Asset

If the parents are fucking cowards and a low life sinkie, their children are a disgrace like that as well..

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

actually the birth control policy is right,its the uncontrolled immigration policy thats wrong,birth control policy was right,it helped the native population to become wealthy and educated at the optimal rate.....but immigration for economic growth at all cost should never have happened....we should have been contended being who we are and having achieved a certain standard of living 36,000 gdp per capital was more than enough but fucking clown Lee had to go fuck it all up.

My parents were doing fine without some tin pot dictator telling them how to live. As a baby boomer I was lucky that the PAP was not yet in power, when I was borned. Otherwise I might have been a casualty under his eugenics policy because I am the youngest of my siblings.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

My parents were doing fine without some tin pot dictator telling them how to live. As a baby boomer I was lucky that the PAP was not yet in power, when I was borned. Otherwise I might have been a casualty under his eugenics policy because I am the youngest of my siblings.

You were lucky, you weren't forcefully terminated or terminated in fear for breaking the rules & have to pay a hefty fine.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u are a orang melayu i presume?apa ini cinta abang?how is it like to carry on ur generations of predecessors' tradition of birthing hordes of piglets?

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

...This policy put in place by Gecko. Part of Con You and gecko's plan for eugenics and breeding superior kids. Mostly lower educated and malay women were pressured and encouraged to be sterilized and have abortions. Graduate moms were encouraged to have more kids. We are paying for this stupid policy now.

LKY started the policy of "Stop At Two" and also advocated that graduate mothers produced smart off-springs. LKY a visionary? What bull shit. Many local women were sterilised as an increase in local population was considered unacceptable. Did LKY plan it years ago to bring in foreigners into SG?

It is now debateable whether sinkies are too stressful to make more babies or they see no future in this country for their off-springs due to large numbers of foreigners competing with them for jobs, places in schools, etc.

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

The Stop At Two policy was definitely a serious error on the part of LKY. If he had done his calculations, he would have seen that births need to be accelerated to replace deaths to achieve a core Singaporean in SG. Why discouraged locals to give births when more people died from old age, accidents, illness?

The mass immigration policy to jack up economic growth is also another serious error. To get higher growth by flooding SG with more foreigners is like watering your small garden with the water cannon.

Botak Tharman said 3% growth in GDP is good enough and immigration should be cut. Foreigners are here to work and send money home. How much do they contribute to economic growth? PR unemployed in SG pay no taxes and do not contribute to economic growth.

frenchbriefs

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The Stop At Two policy was definitely a serious error on the part of LKY. If he had done his calculations, he would have seen that births need to be accelerated to replace deaths to achieve a core Singaporean in SG. Why discouraged locals to give births when more people died from old age, accidents, illness?

The mass immigration policy to jack up economic growth is also another serious error. To get higher growth by flooding SG with more foreigners is like watering your small garden with the water cannon.

Botak Tharman said 3% growth in GDP is good enough and immigration should be cut. Foreigners are here to work and send money home. How much do they contribute to economic growth? PR unemployed in SG pay no taxes and do not contribute to economic growth.

obviously the problem is not with the policy....the policy wants sinkie to stop at 2 not stop altogether completely,LKY never asked sinkies to stop fucking they were supposed to keep fucking but keep the birth rate at around 2.....the question is why isnt the population reproducing?why do sinkies not want to fuck anymore?what has gone wrong with society and does education have a part to play in it?did the values of society change that they now are more obssessed with material possessions and status rather than family and children?is there something wrong with sinkie charboh's mindset and expectations and ideals?or is there a problem with sinkie males?maybe all the education has turned them into pussies beta males with no game or women picking up skills?

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

u are a orang melayu i presume?apa ini cinta abang?how is it like to carry on ur generations of predecessors' tradition of birthing hordes of piglets?

You seem to be ignorant about Spore's past. The chinese have always dominated life in Spore. When I started school, the lessons were conducted in english & all my classmates were chines.

Take a look at this old video & you will see plenty of chinese faces going about with their daily lifes. You will also see that Spore was not a fishing village

[video=youtube;JmzQKoC35wE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JmzQKoC35wE[/video]

blindswordsman

Alfrescian
Loyal

...obviously the problem is not with the policy....the policy wants sinkie to stop at 2 not stop altogether completely,LKY never asked sinkies to stop fucking they were supposed to keep fucking but keep the birth rate at around 2.....the question is why isnt the population reproducing?why do sinkies not want to fuck anymore?what has gone wrong with society and does education have a part to play in it?did the values of society change that they now are more obssessed with material possessions and status rather than family and children?is there something wrong with sinkie charboh's mindset and expectations and ideals?or is there a problem with sinkie males?maybe all the education has turned them into pussies beta males with no game or women picking up skills?

The reason is rather simple. Sinkies male/female are surely into sex big time in SG but having children and planning for their future are heavy responsibilities. Look at registration for places in kindergarten. You have to compete with foreigners for places. Why are sinkies not given priority over PRs/foreigners?

Pappies are not promoting campaigns to encourage sinkies to give birth, unlike those days when they promoted aggressively the Stop At Two policy, free contraceptives, French caps, etc.

Now, they are promoting campaigns to encourage more foreigners to flood the country. Sometimes, one wonders whether SG is governed by pappies for benefits of sinkies or for foreigners. Pappies are responsible for low birth rate in SG, don't blame the sinkies. Given the right incentives and benefits, sinkies can and will produce more children to shock the pappies.

chootchiew

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

no men like a ugly smart women
they only want beautiful smart women
they want beautiful stupid women
or ugly stupid rich women.
no men want ugly smart women.

Add no men would want ugly women with long index finger .

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal

there is nothing wrong with the policy actually...for those who have not witnessed the impact of the policy,i have a grandmother who is in her 60s or 70s,she also has a sister from the same generation in the 1950s.....even though both of them came from the same mother,they have such completely different lives and outcomes u would not believe it.......one married a odd job labourer,had 5 kids at a very young age,did nothing but minimum wage jobs all her life due to her illiteracy and lack of education,had a combined income that was barely enough to feed her family,family upbringing was rifled with problems,one ended up in jail a couple of times,two daughters became housewives and didnt work much in their lives,only one son managed to make something of himself,pursued a poly education and could be said to be the financially most successful of the brood,owning a 5 room flat by his 30s,but unfortunately he died of cancer.....but overall the education level of the family was negligible....on top of that,the grandmother had a bad gambling habit.....today she lives in near poverty,living in a dingy government studio apartment in the slums of henderson and bukit timah on government benefits of a few hundred bucks a month.....a fucked up family history filled with pain and sorrow,lived her entire life in poverty just scraping by....5 kids but nothing to show for it....

on the other hand her sister(from my limited interaction with her,she seems to be the more progressive type with a slightly better and modern mentality) married a guy which i would say is one of those uncles with a great sense of humor and zest for life....financially they seems to be doing well,living in one of those low rise executive hdb flats.....the big difference was they only had one daughter....and she seems to be pretty young so i would say she probably gave birth in her 30s or maybe 40s....recently the daughter just got married in shang ri la hotel,not sure how they afford that but hey must be rich hubby...

now im not saying im a admirer of Lee Con You,but i feel strongly that some things he says is right,how one generation fares depends hugely on who their parents were,their education level,their financial status,their psychological makeup and temperament,birth control,even to a certain extent i believe eugenics plays a part......if u have a family of generations of white collar highly educated workers,the next generation is likely to be more successful and stable compared to a family of low educated blue collar lorry driving taxi driving coolie peasant labourers......

The stop at 2 meant just that . Two. No allowances for economic status . Penalties for 3rd child onwards. LKY was not totally wrong as you say. But he could be short sighted .

johnny333

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

You were lucky, you weren't forcefully terminated or terminated in fear for breaking the rules & have to pay a hefty fine.

I don't know if I'd consider myself lucky:confused: More like a survivor of the Lee regime.

Many of my friends that are still alive have gone to greener pasture. I plan to join them:smile:

GoldenDragon

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The campaign showed how inadequate the PAP was. It was meant for the Malays. Yet no one dared to say this openly. Why have the campaign then? Trying their luck that the Malays would kuai kuai stop at 2 while the Chinese go on a spree? Stupid.

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The reason is rather simple. Sinkies male/female are surely into sex big time in SG but having children and planning for their future are heavy responsibilities. Look at registration for places in kindergarten. You have to compete with foreigners for places. Why are sinkies not given priority over PRs/foreigners?

Pappies are not promoting campaigns to encourage sinkies to give birth, unlike those days when they promoted aggressively the Stop At Two policy, free contraceptives, French caps, etc.

Now, they are promoting campaigns to encourage more foreigners to flood the country. Sometimes, one wonders whether SG is governed by pappies for benefits of sinkies or for foreigners. Pappies are responsible for low birth rate in SG, don't blame the sinkies. Given the right incentives and benefits, sinkies can and will produce more children to shock the pappies.

What are french caps??

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset

The campaign showed how inadequate the PAP was. It was meant for the Malays. Yet no one dared to say this openly. Why have the campaign then? Trying their luck that the Malays would kuai kuai stop at 2 while the Chinese go on a spree? Stupid.

We were too polite to point out, it was "ARROWED" at them....you mention it...people say you are racist, but the truth is self denial.