• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong - The Worst Prime Minister in Singapore's History

eatshitndie

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
How a foot in the mouth Freudian slip can become a genius idea beats me! No wonder we still have the stupid 60%.

unfortunately, i didn't get to contribute my vote to the 60%. if i'm an sg citizen, i will increase the percentage to 60.0001%. :p

N

newbird9403

shooo, pappy dog, go suck your master's cock!

You must be the odd ball, it makes me sick talking to clowns like you. Vulgarities is your forte hah. Imagine if we have guys like you running the government.

Satyr

Alfrescian
Loyal
During that time, my parents told me Goh Chok Tong was considered quite okay, not as bad as Lim Yew Hock.

Recently, I brought up the subject again and told them Lee Hsien Loong is the worst prime minister Singapore ever had.
!!

To be fair I think he has been dealt a lousy hand and he has limited options in solving problems he is not totally responsible for creating. Plus he has the misfortune of having a millionaire cabinet which makes the people less forgiving (again not his doing).

N

newbird9403

To be fair I think he has been dealt a lousy hand and he has limited options in solving problems he is not totally responsible for creating. Plus he has the misfortune of having a millionaire cabinet which makes the people less forgiving (again not his doing).

Now that he has a smaller but more committed cabinet, I am sure the problems will be resolved soon. I stay in a foreign land thousands of miles from home. I always feel proud when the local sing praises of my Singapore. A small nation but very developed, advance and clean.

boylover

Alfrescian
Loyal
hi, let me addon what i think of this lousy PM, i too feel the same like how you feel for him when i was a naive chap.

btw, i am krafty aka hotbot, this nick boylover is in honour of some of his ministers.

What is the point of cleaning up his cronies during his governance, to show to his subjects that his pap is the cleanest without speck government. let the indians forget about their dirty little SR secret.

If this is something that i malign and made up, he and his acidic cronies are welcome to sue me, let the whole world know what they have done and what i petty things that i did to piss them off. how they screw up a struggling peasant's life?

pinky is basically a nice chap but an awfully awkard n guniang in his mannerism. since this is a dynasty, he has to shoulder the reign. if given a choice, i think he rather want a happy carefree family to do the things he enjoys.

for thise, sometime i feel for him and apathise with his helpless condition he is put into.:rolleyes:

人在江湖, 生不由己!

krafty

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
hey, why do you claim to be me???:confused:

hi, let me addon what i think of this lousy PM, i too feel the same like how you feel for him when i was a naive chap.

btw, i am krafty aka hotbot, this nick boylover is in honour of some of his ministers.

What is the point of cleaning up his cronies during his governance, to show to his subjects that his pap is the cleanest without speck government. let the indians forget about their dirty little SR secret.

If this is something that i malign and made up, he and his acidic cronies are welcome to sue me, let the whole world know what they have done and what i petty things that i did to piss them off. how they screw up a struggling peasant's life?