• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lee Hsien Loong - The Worst Prime Minister in Singapore's History

gz0707

Alfrescian
Loyal
Should be paid minimum $800 since he is retired & skiving most of the time, makan more, tidur most!! I thought he should be hilding "rin tin tin" hand when she crosses the 'road"??

We must not forget our founding Fathers, Mothers, Sons and Uncles too. They need to be taken care of M-emeritusly. M is for MParader.

pallkia

Alfrescian
Loyal
facts are here duke!!!

2764139769_8668c6d595_o.jpg

Untitled.jpg

So many local breed, local born, local serve NS Singaporean sportmen sportwomen , the government dont choose, but instead choose all these china born(use money to buy and give red I.C) players to be the flag bearer???What is the REAL MOTIVE from our PAP government?Dare to do it , please dare to admit it!!!

Our government the PAP 60.1% government, dare to use imported give I.C citizens to hold our flag meaning... they are already up to something.Even all my friends, neighbourhood people are talking behind .... next one will be Pinoys to hold our flag liao!

Just to be honest, its the 60.1 who sell us out!!!

PAP government, let me shoot you these, you can import the China coach to coach our youth.Its ok!
PAP government, you can import some players from China to play for us.... its ok!
But its different if you.... import all of them 100% of them to play for Singapore.
You even let them be our flag bearer..., meaning you going to tell the whole world, we are now a foriegners nation!!!

The Flag bearer is ok,they look fair skin,clean,neat and most important they have held up the name of Singapore!Who care?

Confuseous

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
imo, lau goh is BAD. he created alot of unnecessary bo liao evils for the cuntry such as his fucking LUMPAR 1 promotion. his lame excellence aggravates the ungraciousness that most sgporeans are now unwittingly fallen trap into. his super fucking grading of schools has cause great divides between children at a young tender age and in terms create this artificial jamming of the so-called "branded schools"and of their incredible increase of school fees.

it was a real mistake for putting lau goh there. it turned singapore into a less humane state :(

everyone one now only chases after $ and more $$. everything is done solely for $$. just look at the example of our minitoots....do i need to say more? :(

Don't forget, Wooden Goh was the one who turned the GRP system into a very sharp knife which in today's context has become a Damocles sword.

mscitw

Alfrescian
Loyal
Farking Baba Lim YH is only a party boy who cavourts with decadent Ang Mohs.

Woody is merely an ex-regent and the Germans aptly labelled him the 'seat warmer'.

As for Ruler Loong, he is an anointed leader in the likes of the Kims in North Korea. What do stupid peasants expect?

Kuailan

Alfrescian
Loyal
Choosing between Wooden Goh and Ass Loong is like choosing between Cancer and HIV.

I like this above, Ass Long already got cancer so Woody must hv HIV?
Sickapoor under pay and pay sold us out to PRC, An nek, Pinoy, must thank the 60.1% peasants
who sold us out!!! its worst than Lim Yew Hock! Christmas today is a dream anyway its far far away in the Indian Ocean!

pocoyo

Alfrescian
Loyal
Do you notice almost everything for peasants are going downwards at rocket speed and minister's pay were shooting upwards at rocket speed after he took over PM?

Also HDB flats are getting smaller, built nearer to one another and getting more and more costly.

The whole damn island is getting more and more crowded and peasants are getting more and more stress. The list goes on..

I notice he doesn't resemble his father in appearance. So I believe he resembles more to her mother.

I wonder his ways of running the cuntry is under the influence of his father or mother or neither..

Last edited:

singveld

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
+1 he and his wife
I remember many years ago, while Goh Chok Tong was still the prime minister, I told my parents that he was a bad prime minister.

During that time, my parents told me Goh Chok Tong was considered quite okay, not as bad as Lim Yew Hock.

Recently, I brought up the subject again and told them Lee Hsien Loong is the worst prime minister Singapore ever had.

Both my parents agreed wholeheartedly!

Lim Yew Hock sold off Christmas Island but Lee Hsien Loong sold out Singapore!!!

makapaaa

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
segment_10963_460x345.jpg

You are LYING! If I am so lousy, why do I still get 60.1% support from the economic digits? Are you saying they are daft? *chey*

halsey02

Alfrescian (Inf)
Asset
Do you notice almost everything for peasants are going downwards at rocket speed and minister's pay were shooting upwards at rocket speed after he took over PM?

Also HDB flats are getting smaller, built nearer to one another and getting more and more costly.

The whole damn island is getting more and more crowded and peasants are getting more and more stress. The list goes on..

I notice he doesn't resemble his father in appearance. So I believe he resembles more to her mother.

I wonder his ways of running the cuntry is under the influence of his father or mother or neither..

The trade off, he looks like his mom, his sister look like his dad.

PissNPiss

Alfrescian
Loyal
I remember many years ago, while Goh Chok Tong was still the prime minister, I told my parents that he was a bad prime minister.

During that time, my parents told me Goh Chok Tong was considered quite okay, not as bad as Lim Yew Hock.

Recently, I brought up the subject again and told them Lee Hsien Loong is the worst prime minister Singapore ever had.

Lim Yew Hock sold off Christmas Island but Lee Hsien Loong sold out Singapore!!!

Loong stood tall during NDP 68' :cool:

Papsmearer

Alfrescian (InfP) - Comp
Generous Asset

Holy fucks, do you come from a family of mental midgets or village idiots? Lets see, how to determine the worse prime minister in singapore, according to michaely:

Step one: Ask your parents and see if they agree with you.
Step 2: Choose one of 3 candidates (LKY, GCT or Gay Loong). Actually, its more like 2 candidates since LKY we can agree on, did the nation some good in his early years. Therefore, the choice is between GCT and Gay Loong. You have a 50% chance of getting it right.

Did I summarize it correctly? Everyone reading this post who is still wondering why singaporeans are so stupid regarding politics here, please refer to this thread.