• IP addresses are NOT logged in this forum so there's no point asking. Please note that this forum is full of homophobes, racists, lunatics, schizophrenics & absolute nut jobs with a smattering of geniuses, Chinese chauvinists, Moderate Muslims and last but not least a couple of "know-it-alls" constantly sprouting their dubious wisdom. If you believe that content generated by unsavory characters might cause you offense PLEASE LEAVE NOW! Sammyboy Admin and Staff are not responsible for your hurt feelings should you choose to read any of the content here.

The OTHER forum is HERE so please stop asking.

Lawrence Khong declares LGBT people are possessed by Satan.

Frodo

Alfrescian
Loyal
You can't even understand basic English. Why the fuck are you in this forum, moron?

It's because I can understand basic English which is why I am asking you, where's LK declaration? Or is it YOUR declaration made on your own perception and interpretation of what LK never declared?

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
hsMvaN1.jpg

https://thesunshineson.wordpress.com...ghts/#comments

Translated Text:
Dear Mr. Minister, hello. I called XXX. Several years ago to work in Singapore and settled, and also here in the main, to the devout Christians. Recently, I learned from the newspapers that your husband's photo, it was surprised to find that he was two years ago I struggle sister XXX the husband.

XXX came from China. When she was still in a real-time, laid-off garden of the bad news Hainan hotel at that time, often I tell your husband often hotel on her, but also constantly in her to ingratiate himself. He was in the XXX. It can be said to be gentle, and on many occasions that I bumped into him on the BMW night XXX sent home. XXX told me that she and your husband has promised several times, and he was sincere. At a time when the appointment, and they also lead in the hand and kiss. But, at the same time, XXX but also because it does not want to become the first 3, who is upset about 10,000. I thank God that XXX listening to my advice, the end of iniquity.

When I know that he is a priest, I feel sad. For Christians, by God the witness of the marriage is not the most sacred? As he has entrusted to the LORD preached the gospel, and how could he not complying with his God in the face of marriage? Now, he had to verbally make color to clarify why is based on religious and ethical grounds and must be expelled from the name of extramarital affairs and conception of the Church workers, and irony of it!

But now to inform you all, mainly because we are all women. In addition, in the hope that you can give your husband's behavior. The XXX, he may also be obsessed with the other woman. After all men are men, no matter how lofty social status or reputation, or cannot change and that the vicious.

May God bless your family well-being.

drifteri

Alfrescian
Loyal
Israelite God hates faggots :cool::wink:

[video=youtube;9uGFHrSGK-E]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9uGFHrSGK-E
[/video]

Faggots, ang moh's God hates you :cool::wink: